Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians (11166 Views)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) / Corruption War : "People Are Now Ready To Blow Whistle" - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by crixlight2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
kings09:
Blow whistle at ur own peril but hw much will they pay?
They will give you 15% of the fake drug
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Fxwarrior: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
I lost my whistle the day I learnt madness was ascribed to a man just because he asked for his reward for whistle blowing.

Click like if you will blow whistle. Click share if you will not.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by uvalued(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
smulti:
After blowing the whistle they will take you to yaba left to chop 21injections

Instead I go throws za whistle
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by morereb10: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
how much them go pay?

whats the percentage ?
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
I HOPE NAFDAC WOULD NOT COME AND TELL US THAT THEY WOULD GIVE US 10% OF THE FAKE DRUGS AS COMPENSATION AFTER WE BLOW THE WHISTLE...?
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by pat1612(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Is a lie last time I reported fake items they told me i shd buy fuel and mobilize their team so that they and go and confiscate it angry
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Kobicove(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
GOFRONT:
The first man to blow d whistle, his story is not encouragin at all

I seriously doubt anyone will blow another whistle anytime soon undecided
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by kingthreat(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
muller101:
stop behaving like a silly ram

You retarrded product of a baby factory, stop quoting me
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by muller101(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
kingthreat:

You retarrded product of a baby factory, stop quoting me
you resemble an old fOol that just crawled out of the hole of 5tupidity and be basking in the euphoria of a thousand f00lishness.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by kingthreat(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
muller101:
you resemble an old fOol that just crawled out of the hole of 5tupidity and be basking in the euphoria of a thousand f00lishness.

Bloody biafran pig who suckś on ipob cocķ for a living. Nnamdi kanu's idiocy fall in you
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by dust144(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
The one I blew, they made arrest even air it but no body pay me. Mtcheeew
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by muller101(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
kingthreat:

Bloody biafran pig who suckś on ipob cocķ for a living. Nnamdi kanu's idiocy fall in you
you are truly a major shareholder in the industry of 5tupidity
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by joinnow: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Prof Adeyele
If the highlight below is problem ...
One of the greatest challenges of the agency is shortage of manpower because Nigeria is a large and complex country, and its little manpower cannot be everywhere.

1.Then employ
2. Nigeria is too large...then divide.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Creamybabe(f): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Blow whistle at your own risk. This is Nigeria.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by kingthreat(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
muller101:
you are truly a major shareholder in the industry of 5tupidity
Boring cunnnt
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by muller101(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
kingthreat:

Boring cunnnt
hybrid m0ron.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by NovusHomo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Prof. Christiana Adeyeye, Director-General of the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), on Monday called on Nigerians to report any form of illegal drug production in their environments.

Adeyeye made the call at the ongoing 8th Annual Symposium of the Health Writers’ Association of Nigeria (HEWAN) in Lagos.

The director-general was represented by Mrs Abayomi Bolaji, a Deputy Director in the agency.

The symposium had the theme “The Menace of Counterfeit Drugs, the Role of Regulatory Bodies’’.

“One of the greatest challenges of the agency is shortage of manpower because Nigeria is a large and complex country, and its little manpower cannot be everywhere.

“We are calling on the public to blow the whistle whenever they discover any form of illegal manufacturing or production of drugs within their vicinity.

“Blow the whistle; most of these illegal productions of drugs are done in the night. We will ensure utmost confidentiality.

“NAFDAC will neither relent nor waver in the fight until the battle is won,” she promised.

The director-general said that counterfeit drugs had many health and economic consequences.

“Counterfeit drugs pose a public health hazard, waste consumers’ income and reduce incentives to engage in research, development and innovation.

“The result of the use of fake drugs can be poisoning, treatment failure, untreated disease and death,’’ she said.

Adeyeye said that the magnitude of drug counterfeiting was much and required strong and sustained actions from governments, the industry and consumers.

She highlighted strategies being used by NAFDAC to eradicate drug counterfeiting to include sustained public enlightenment and collaboration with national and international agencies.

According to her, the agency had also engaged in capacity building of its staff, reviewed NAFDAC laws and applied cutting-edge technologies to tackle drug counterfeiting.

Adeyeye appealed to stakeholders and other members of the public to join hands with NAFDAC in the fight against drug counterfeiting.

In his remarks, Dr Emmanuel Enabulele, Chairman, Board of Trustees, HEWAN, said that, with adequate collaboration, Nigeria would win the fight against drug counterfeiting.

He thanked NAFDAC for sharing knowledge with the journalists, and expressed the hope that the relationship between the agency and the media would continue to yield fruitful results.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/18/blow-whistle-see-fake-drugs-nafdac-tells-nigerians/

Will such a whistle-blower get 10% of the drug? Just askining ni o.
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Skoopy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
When whistle blowers don't get paid anymore...
Re: Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians by Charlyboy440(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2017
Which one is blow whistle? So NAFDAC and FG are indirectly giving us jobs as Football Referee..
Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai, Kwara Governor-elect Meet In Kaduna; Shared Tips On Governance / Possible Burial Place Of The Queen Of Sheba Found In Ijebu - UK Archeologists / We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.