Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (78334 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Assassin101: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2017
yet you went ahead and posted her near-nude pics for global view. welldone. you're worse than the sycophants that mauled her
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by ziga: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Coldfeets:

Get me right.

It's not just about respecting her decision not to shake my hands.

It's more about respect for her culture and religion.

Why will I start forcing her to shake my hands?

That's like asking for trouble.

In the same way, parading yourself almost stark_naked in a society that forbids such is just asking for trouble.

The issue of whether it is her right or not to be doing so is only secondary.

Safety first.

That's common sense. wink

Whether it was her decision vs her culture... you respected it.

Whether her right was primary vs secondary... you respected it.

I guess you agree with her cultural perspective.

You are actually a very civil person.

So, I don't know why you are contradicting yourself when it comes to an issue that doesn't agree with your cultural perspective.

Live and let live.

Peace.
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Coldfeets:

Human being.

22nd century real human being!!!

You're advocating public nudity and you call yourself a human being.

My friend, you are nothing but an animal.

You should go back to your animal world where you can watch all the females in your family stroll around completely stark_naked.

I know that's what you want so that you can satisfy your inordinate urge all through the days of your perverted life.

You should be ashamed of yourself. embarassed

I am not surprised, why are you afraid of nakidness? when you were born did you have any cloths on? why bother bathing nakid grin,
have you ever wondered maybe you are the Animal? you can not control your sexual urges, i am sure every time you see a nakid woman you feel like raping her, because the only thing that comes to your mind is sex when you see a nakid woman,,

Don't come here in Miami beach were women walk around in bikinis and no bra, you will end up in jail for rape grin stay in your 200 years old mindset,

we were all born nakid, yet you are Afraid of nakidness. mind friend! you need to see a psychiatric ASAP you might be in the a closet, if not then you belong on the shelf of a museum grin because you sound 200 years old grin

Nakidness is natural!! have you ever heard of Nudists? i can bet my brown ass you have never heard that word, how can you? when you have never ever ever taken your cloths off grin oh! and make sure you take shower in your cloths grin grin when you go to your doctor please don't let her see you nakid grin grin she might rape you
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Coldfeets: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2017
gypsey:
I am not surprised, why are you afraid of nakidness? when you were born did you have any cloths on? why bother bathing nakid grin,

have you ever wondered maybe you are the Animal? you can not control your sexual urges, i am sure every time you see a nakid woman you feel like raping her, because the only thing that comes to your mind is sex when you see a nakid woman,,

Don't come here in Miami beach were women walk around in bikinis and no bra, you will end up in jail for rape grin stay in your 200 years old mindset,

we were all born nakid, yet you are Afraid of nakidness. mind friend! you need to see a psychiatric ASAP you might be in the a closet, if not then you belong on the shelf of a museum grin because you sound 200 years old grin

Nakidness is natural!! have you ever heard of Nudists? i can bet my brown ass you have never heard that word, how can you? when you have never ever ever taken your cloths off grin oh! and make sure you take shower in your cloths grin grin when you go to your doctor please don't her see you nakid grin grin she might rape you

Shame on you.

I can see your decision on and defense of public nudity stems from your intense perversion and nothing else.

See your mouth _nakedness is natural!

Onukwu.
Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by Fpxchange: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ruggedfitness:
operation war against indecent dressing, but this is a very babaric act.

In Other News
Beware!!! Here Is How Using Earpiece Almost Damaged My Ears
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/beware-here-is-how-using-earpiece.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics) / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.