Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) (45163 Views)

Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Dremostar(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Obafemi and his babymama, Abigail Barwuah, pictured above with their son. Abigail is the younger sister of football istar, Mario Balloteli. Obafemi shared the photo on his page with the caption

'La mia famiglia '.

Obafemi and Abigail welcomed their son in 2013. They started dating in 2012.

Source: http://naijatafia.com/entertainment/cute-photo-footballer-obafemi-martins-babymama-son/

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Abdul3391(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
awesome!! ftc

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by olasaad(f): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
So this one too will not marry. And the girl fine she no resemble her brother

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Muzanga(f): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
olasaad:
he is a male hoe

9 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
shocked

Balotteli's sister should have done better for her lineage by choosing a taller sperm donor.

Short father,
Shorter mother....I doubt that child will grow taller than Obafemi Martins.

But if he does,
Then Obafemi has been watering another man's flower.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Airforce1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Balotelli's sister

They all cute

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by eddieguru(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
cute
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martins marry this girl now

You don too fvck this girl pvssy grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by phlemzee(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
c

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
olasaad:
issa baby boy for life

As long as he and baby mama are happy, marriage isn't something everyone is confortable with

8 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by cheapgoals(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
This news don stale na
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by EniHolar(f): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Your mates are getting married you're doing baby mama.

I pity u

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by adadike281(f): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
She is d exact opposite of Balotelli. But Femi, when will u tie d knot?
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by jchioma: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na so! Life don start!

Wetin e de wait for? Make e kuku marry her na.
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by phlemzee(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Come get a statue bro!!!

@okorocha_ Another one(in DJ khaled voice)
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Iamdmentor1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
What keeping him from marrying her? Some ladies are just so stupid and have no worth for themselves. I'm sure she's comfortable and proud to be just his babymama

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by judecares1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
babe mama?
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Cynate(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Short father,
Shorter mother....I doubt that child will grow taller than Obafemi Martins

But if he does,
Obafemi is 6ft
That's nice height ooooh
I'm just 5ft and my man is 5.6ft grin

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by labanj1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
See as the girl tall pass Martins.

1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by pointstores(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nice
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by DeeFlask(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
issa baby boy for life

As long as he and baby mama are happy, marriage isn't something everyone is confortable with
you ehn
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by giftcardstrader(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by beinstein(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cynate:

Obafemi is 6ft
That's nice height ooooh
I'm just 5ft and my man is 5.6ft grin
Obafemi is no where near 6ft.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Cynate(f): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
beinstein:

Obafemi is no where near 6ft.
Really?
I thought he is 6ft
Let me go and read his bio now
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Oyaconnect: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
obafemi awolowo abi martins na wao so after massacring this kpekus for more than 5years now you no wan tie the nut abi....ok kontinu..
kpekus massacring committee member

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dremostar:
Obafemi and his babymama, Abigail Barwuah, pictured above with their son. Abigail is the younger sister of football istar, Mario Balloteli. Obafemi shared the photo on his page with the caption

'La mia famiglia '.

Obafemi and Abigail welcomed their son in 2013. They started dating in 2012.

Source: http://naijatafia.com/entertainment/cute-photo-footballer-obafemi-martins-babymama-son/

Na wah oh! So this baby mama phenomenon is here to stay? shocked
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by beinstein(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cynate:

Really?
I thought he is 6ft
Let me go and read his bio now
Dude is 5 ft 7 in.
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Olibboy: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oba goal... keep succeeding
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Cynate(f): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
beinstein:

Dude is 5 ft 7 in.
Just saw it now
Mehn this guy is same height as my man grin
Short people grin grin
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Short father,
Shorter mother....I doubt that child will grow taller than Obafemi Martins.

But if he does,

Balotteli's sister should have done better for her lineage by choosing a taller sperm donor.

Wrong! Shows how much you know about genetics and DNA. It's more like two 'Trees' each representing the parents and their long lists of relatives. The chic is Balotelli's (who's >6-feet) sister so, there's a possibility their kid might also grow tall.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia 2018 World Cup: Nigeria In Pot 4 / Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce / Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.