Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Fashion Designer Promises To Give Out One Million Clothes This Christmas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Fashion Designer Promises To Give Out One Million Clothes This Christmas (1669 Views)

The Nigerian History Of Okrika Clothes. This Is Very Educational / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fashion Designer Promises To Give Out One Million Clothes This Christmas by graychuks(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Established as a result of the love for Fashion, the crooner of Afrocentric design who has styled high profile personalities in Nigeria and Around the world, for five consecutive year promises to give out One million Clothes to the less privileged children this Christmas...and he has used theis opportunity to call out well meaning Nigerians to join him in giving back to the society.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Prophet TB Joshua Release Powerful 2020 Prophecies / New Scamming Skill : How I Was Almost Scammed Today / I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.