Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) (26823 Views)

Queen Moremi Ajasoro Leadership Pageant (Photos) / Ozioma Peace Nnamani Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2019 Pageant (photos) / Igho Kome Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Articul8(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Radiant1020:
I love peagentry. Wish I had the qualities
Your residence far smiley
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Empressabbie(f): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
IgboticGirl:
ALL those old skull miners for don use all this girls private parts for ritual cry cry cry cry

slum tribe
Where is your brain?
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
FTC lol

Guy you missed it this time around, check it from up @debssycharles is FTC so don't be too unhappy as your ftc is negated by a confirmed one...

1 Like

Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by legitnow: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oni of Ife cant wait for the show to be over.

See his face. She will shine his congo.

She don enter one chance, then again most girls this days are into Olosho business.

Model ko, Miss ni.
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Articul8:

Your residence far smiley

I don't understand
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
In the land of the blind (Afonja), one eyed woman becomes queen.

O pari
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Icon79:
In the land of the blind (Afonja), one eyed woman becomes queen.

O pari
In the land of ipigs(flatinoz) shrek is queen. Ironic init.
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by debssycharles(f): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
castrol180:

Guy you missed it this time around, check it from up @debssycharles is FTC so don't be too unhappy as your ftc is negkated by a confirmed one...

Nah so. Thanks my dear.
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Radiant1020:
Bae ur cute shockedshocked
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu, 22, an undergraduate of Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, emerged the new winner of the Queen Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant in the early hours of Monday, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

The new queen emerged at the grand finale of the show held in Lagos after a 10-day camp at the Grand Resort, in Ile-Ife, Osun State.
NAN reports that Shola-Shittu, an Automotive Engineering undergraduate, took over the reign from the first and outgoing queen, Blessing Animashun.
Animahaun, a 600-level Dental-Surgery student of the University of Ibadan, was crowned by the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, in 2016 in Ile-Ife.

NAN also reports that 28 contestants slugged it out at the final following the eviction of 13 candidates that went for the training at Ile Ife.
NAN also reports that 41 candidates were shortlisted out of the 500 that obtained forms to participate in the event.

The contest, sponsored by the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, was open to young ladies from ages 18 years to 25 years, of which at least one of their parents must be of Yoruba lineage from Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Lagos, Ondo, Kwara and Kogi States.
Oba Ogunwusi, who is the grand patron of Queen Moremi Ajasoro, presented to the new queen a N5 million investment fund and a brand new saloon car.
He also pronounced her the Cultural Ambassador to his throne for one year.

Responding, the 500-level undergraduate told NAN that she was overwhelmed by the results because she saw it as a reward for hard work.
Shola-Shittu said: “I feel great, I am short of words because I see myself as a testimony for hard work, it proved that nothing can be achieved without hard work and determination.”

The new queen said she would focus on the upliftment of the younger generation as soon as she assume office.
She said: “I am kicking off with projects for school children and youths, I have a tour-to-schools programme where I will  encourage the pupils on the essence of hard work, teach them that nothing can be achieved without patience and hard work.”

The Heritage ambassador to QMA, Princess Ronke Ademiluyi, while presenting the new queen to the Ooni, said the House of Oduduwa project was an empowerment for young girls who might have thought all hopes were lost.
Ademiluyi said: “The foundation is concerned about the lots of young ladies who might be victims of human trafficking, rape, assault and gender discrimination and finds alternative for their survival.

The House Of Oduduwa also honoured some distinguished personalities with Outstanding Achievement Awards at the colourful and cultural oriented event.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/engineering-undergraduate-emerges-new-queen-moremi-ajasoro/

Congratulations to not only the Winner and celebrant, but also to other contestants, organisers and the Royal family for their input and associating with the project as this project would not only end up with the reward for the winner and the runners ups as might not have been announced

But also be an inspiration to several other Youths that they can easily and adequately follow their social passion with zeal and full commitment, The sky could be their starting point like the adage usually goes even though We (GOD) are now amongst Mankind.

Although, No matter what the Youth are involved with as a way of keeping them engaged positively, morality should be the watch word as part of the Great, unique and decent moral heritage and upbringing that are a characteristic feature of Nigeria's family set up.

Once again, Kudos.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by opomulero101(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Maybe our Oni dey use scope dey find d next olori,omo agro nah bastard.
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by ginggerxy: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
pweetiedee:

If someone talked against your tribe, all of you will flare up. You and all your ancestors and descendants will storm this thread shouting and beating your chest.

Smh for all of you.

which tribe is skull miner?
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Henryyy:
In the land of ipigs(flatinoz) shrek is queen. Ironic init.
Your dp is mmuah!

1 Like

Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Radiant1020:

go for it. you're fine
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by nawtiebynature(f): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
IgboticGirl:
ALL those old skull miners for don use all this girls private parts for ritual cry cry cry cry

slum tribe

Obviously u r a victim of skull miners. They've used u, empty headed girl.
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by olasha1(m): 1:11am On Dec 19, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
@alexreports

Boss Pls help on that guy I tag in ur first Abuja child dedication.. Here is his pix b4 he blocked blocked me on Facebook

Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 2:22am On Dec 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

go for it. you're fine

Hhmmm thanks
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 2:24am On Dec 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

go for it. you're fine

Oh! Thanks
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 2:25am On Dec 19, 2017
Taiwx:
Bae ur cute shockedshocked

Thanks
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Articul8(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2017
Radiant1020:

I don't understand
Zaria far
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Articul8:

Zaria far

Far from where?
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by Articul8(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Radiant1020:

Far from where?
Far from me
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Middlefinger1:
You're beautiful
thanks
Re: Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2017
KushyKush:

Olosho business needs rebranding. You need to see what those so called "beauty queens" are facing behind the scenes
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michelle Obama In Adire Attire By Maki Oh / Ozioma Peace Nnamani Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2019 Pageant (photos) / Ayo Michealson Bags Most Outstanding Pageant Queen Of The Year (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.