Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) (43469 Views)

Sydney Talker Acquires New Jeep (Photos, Video) / Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by haryaw(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] congrats 2 him
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
dalass:
Am next

Next to do wetin? Drink garri? grin
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
And so
Is that why he's smiling anyhow

Hello,he bought a Cadillac.
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Truflexunits(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
God I want to be celebrated before the end of this year
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
See his beard like ewu mee... undecided
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by linearity: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
taiyesoul:

You're going to tell me your English mistake na typo abi?

Na auto correct, iPhone ‘corrected’ ‘de’ to ‘did’...na pigin I wan yan there.
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Congrat
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
This guy with mouth like stretched puxziy
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dis guy sef don dey join the craze abi? Only in 3rd world nations would you see pple thanking God over a car acquisition.. Obsolote items like car... Really? I bet 9ja folks also thank God when they buy an iphone, Samsung Galaxy et al... They say... "God don do am".. grin grin grin. Na wah sha... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
aspirebig:
See smile...Omoo...that smile does not look real jare..

Welcome to the club....of car owner and car expenses..

Welcome to start buying fuel weekly for the V6 machine....prompt and periodic maintenance..buying of spart parts...visiting mechanics ...etc

This is the kind of vehicle that fit our potholed roads..if only you can keep up with the expenses. .

If you drive a V6 SUV, you won't like to cruise a smaller ride again.
Congrats and keep making money....

That's a V8. A 8-Cylinder engine NOT a V6.
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Jubilancy(f): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS

Well Jubilancy, next year is ur year
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Clyod: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
The fake beards na die
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by sirusX(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Is that there way he smiles or is that part of the comedy?? undecided
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
taiyesoul:

You're going to tell me your English mistake na typo abi?

HAHAHAHAHAHA... I swear na cuz of stupid fools like you I dey come on here... See as he just destroy d guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jubilancy:
CONGRATULATIONS

Well Jubilancy, next year is ur year

Your year to do wetin? Run marathon for Ekenwan road abi? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by aspirebig: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Follysho707:

That's a V8. A 8-Cylinder engine NOT a V6.

Wow...na more fuel and more power be that oooo
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by thunderbabs: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
I hope he is not joking again sha
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thats not the escalade interior.

That car is worth more than the house its parked in.

No one buys an escalade of that amout with a dot on the headrest.

Either ways if its yours.. congrats..
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
aspirebig:

Wow...na more fuel and more power be that oooo

Guy don hit na... Maintenance na another thing. Cadillac Escalade no be joke, I swear!
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Jubilancy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Follysho707:

Your year to do wetin? Run marathon for Ekenwan road abi? grin grin

shebi u nor get plan to upgrade urself next year ba%%%%% continue!
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
sonnie10:
If he can afford the suv, he can afford the gas and maintenance.

No mind them.
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jubilancy:

shebi u nor get plan to upgrade urself next year ba%%%%% continue!

But dis year never finish na, why wait till next year? Why you no begin now? I tire ooo grin
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
This looks like my area in Abule Egba...hmmn!
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Wisebisho: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Abeg na his original mouth be that for the first pic, abi na rubber band.
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Big things usually have small beginnings . Most Great Ife like us who knew this guy back then on campus when he used to perform at various faculty and deptl shows . In fact he once performed for my faculty and he was paid 4k or so. Look at him now. I'm happy for him cos there other of his fellow comedians on campus them pple like Mc Shete, Mc Simbal but like say may him blow pass.

3 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by missyb08(f): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
All that teeth sef, this one go dey suck g.f while kissing.
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by Jubilancy(f): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Follysho707:

But dis year never finish na, why wait till next year? Why you no begin now? I tire ooo grin

the remaining part of this year nah to plan
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by gideonvalor98(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
wooli agba..ase o duro wo rara...escalade jeep le si e.#omoalase#arolethecomedian
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by tobie247(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
aspirebig:

Welcome to start buying fuel weekly for the V6 machine....prompt and periodic maintenance..buying of spart parts...visiting mechanics ...etc

This is the kind of vehicle that fit our potholed roads..if only you can keep up .

Boss! D motor na V8 or V12 sir. Tainks.
Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by diportivo: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
aspirebig:

This is the kind of vehicle that fit our potholed roads..if only you can keep up with the expenses. .

did u just say v6

u insult Cadillac,and petrolheads in general by saying the escalade has a v6 engine

in it fourth generation,spanning eighteen years and counting,it was never offered in any engine variant other than the v8

we demand an apology

Re: Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
I doubt he bought that car with his money ..No struggling man will just wake up and biy this giant miniflat of a vehicle that guzzles fuel like mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) / Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi Dancing To A Song In Mayorkun’s Album (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.