Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,792 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Mistakes To Avoid In This Year's Admission Process. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mistakes To Avoid In This Year's Admission Process. (371 Views)

POST UTME 2020 : Likely Thing You Should Expect In This Year's Admission Process / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / Jamb Releases 32 New Policies For This Year’s Admission | Jamb 2017jamb Releases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes To Avoid In This Year's Admission Process. by Mhiztamurtala(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Based on my research on last year's admission process, I discovered some mistakes that cost some students their admission, that's the main reason i came up with this post. You want a success in your admission processes this year? Then take your time to view this blog often as it contains admission tipz that you will surely find useful and helpful.

Back to the main purpose of this post, the mistakes I noticed are explained below;

1. Wrong Subject Combination:

This mistake is common among JAMB candidates. When applying for JAMB, you should always use JAMB brochure in order to know your subject combination. Wrong subject combination will cost you your admission into your course. Once again, Make sure you make use of brochure before computing your subject combination.

2. Wrong O'level grade:

Am I going to call this a mistake or a way of outsmarting JAMB and the University? Anyways, some candidates make such mistake. Make sure you are careful when computing your grades, because it can cost you a whole year.

Read more: http://www.edutips.com.ng/2017/12/mistakes-to-avoid-in-this-years.html?m=1
Re: Mistakes To Avoid In This Year's Admission Process. by foxyk(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2017
pathway Tutor ''s whatsapp group. is a platform where secondary school students and students preparing for external examination discuss, ask questions and get solutions to challenging topics in most secondary school subjects. members have opportunities to discuss with experienced educators, get book recommendations, counselling and also download tutorial videos. join the group through this link. it is free.
https:///6eliTJt0kJY4ozgebZWoND

(1) (Reply)

SSANU, NASU, NAAT Demand N30bn To End Strike / 4 Years In Unilag (life Of A Unilag Boy) / Project: Writers And Materials Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.