Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday (1914 Views)

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) / Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by rhonard(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
President Buhari's daughter, Zahra Buhari-Indimi, turned 23 on December 18 and she took to her Instagram page to share a lovely photo of herself. Zahra Buhari, the daughter of President Buhari and wife to billionaire's son, Ahmed Indimi, celebrated her birthday on December 18, and we love how amazing she looks. Earlier on, NAIJ.com did a report of Ahmed Indimi celebrating his wife with a lovely message. Few hours later, Zahra took to the social media to release a rather stunning photo of herself in honour of her birthday.

Earlier on, NAIJ.com did a report of Ahmed Indimi celebrating his wife with a lovely message. Few hours later, Zahra took to the social media to release a rather stunning photo of herself in honour of her birthday. The beautiful daughter of the Nigerian leader took to her Instagram page to post the photo of herself with the caption: "I just thought I should drop this here.. #birthdayvanity #chapter23 #uptosomething #justwatch @bighstudios @dazeita"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by biacan(f): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
She looks so beautiful just like me smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by princeemmma(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
t
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
She looks like an ancient Egyptian princess
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by labanj1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Very very Stunning.
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by MJBOLT: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
In kiss daniel voice
cheesy i'm in love ooo
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by Khd95(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
That ftc girl that's comparing her self to zahra...does she smoke lemon leaves sad
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by youngsahito(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
for ur ugly mind...hahahahah
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by demolinka(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
I still believe in us, zahra...
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by Tynasparks(f): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Always beautiful
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ugly girl

**Spits**
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by IamLaura(f): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Now I know you're a male.
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by biacan(f): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
IamLaura:

Now I know you're a male.
Now for the fact that I chose not to upload my pics doesn't gives you the right to quote me.....upload your pics lemme upload my let's see who's the real deal...... the few nairalander's that has met me can attest to what I said...... smh
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by IamLaura(f): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Now for the fact that I chose not to upload my pics doesn't gives you the right to quote me.....upload your pics lemme upload my let's see who's the real deal...... the few nairalander's that has met me can attest to what I said...... smh
First of all i have every right to quote whosoever I damn well want to and there's nothing you can do about it.this is a public forum,not your personal property and also I own my phone and my data.
Secondly,I have nothing to prove to you or the rest of nairaland because unlike you I don't seek for the validation of others.I know who I am and that's more than enough,fvck what people think.
And Lastly,the reason I said ur not a female is cos I've been seeing ur comments on some topics and it sometimes seem a bit sarcastic like a guy trying to shade ladies or something,and I'm sure other people have also told u the same thing.So chill bish(or nigga)..whatever u are. kiss
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by nelsonebby(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
we
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by biacan(f): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
IamLaura:

First of all i have every right to quote whosoever I damn well want to and there's nothing you can do about it.this is a public forum,not your personal property and also I own my phone and my data.
Secondly,I have nothing to prove to you or the rest of nairaland because unlike you I don't seek for the validation of others.I know who I am and that's more than enough,fvck what people think.
And Lastly,the reason I said ur not a female is cos I've been seeing ur comments on some topics and it sometimes seem a bit sarcastic like a guy trying to shade ladies or something,and I'm sure other people have also told u the same thing.So chill bish(or nigga)..whatever u are. kiss
Now this is where you get it wrong yes it's a public forum but you can still air your views without quoting me.......if you're craving for attention do it the right way not staking individuals that don't give a f**k about you we're living in a free world democracy for that matter so I don't care what you or those p**sy ass dude think about me......I'm having fun in the right way and I owe nobody an explanation.........it's so obvious that you're still lacking behind on your staking game cause if you're not everyone here knows that I'm the voice of the voiceless mostly females so attacking one of my kind will be the last thing I'll do expect when push to the wall unlike you...... so chill on b**h you can never in this life come close to what I've done for myself....... so stop being a hater and go get busy b**h
Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by lobell: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Big things are about to happen!

Re: Zahra Buhari-indimi Shares Stunning Photo To Celebrate Her 23rd Birthday by IamLaura(f): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Now this is where you get it wrong yes it's a public forum but you can still air your views without quoting me.......if you're craving for attention do it the right way not staking individuals that don't give a f**k about you we're living in a free world democracy for that matter so I don't care what you or those p**sy ass dude think about me......I'm having fun in the right way and I owe nobody an explanation.........it's so obvious that you're still lacking behind on your staking game cause if you're not everyone here knows that I'm the voice of the voiceless mostly females so attacking one of my kind will be the last thing I'll do expect when push to the wall unlike you...... so chill on b**h you can never in this life come close to what I've done for myself....... so stop being a hater and go get busy b**h
Bye Felicia cheesy
Celebrate having the privilege of getting a reply from me.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Shows Respect To Fela Kuti, Performs Zombie At Coachella Concert (video) / Kiss Daniel Rock Native Wear In New Adorable Photo / Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.