Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Graduation With A First Class In The U.S - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Graduation With A First Class In The U.S (481 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Graduation With A First Class In The U.S by princeemmma(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Bobowande has got the internet buzzing after he shared his story - The man who just bagged a Masters degree in Industrial Engineering came out with an impressive 4.0 GPA in a university in U.S - According to him, a friend of his father's advised the father not to send him abroad seeing that he did not graduate with a First Class in his Bachelors When it seemed like all hope was lost, a young man identified as Bobowande continued in his determination to succeed in life. The young Nigerian man recently bagged himself a Masters degree in Industrial Engineering with a banging GPA of 4.0. Despite being mocked by a friend of his father's for not graduating with a First Class in his BachelorS degree, he became even more resolute to do better and went ahead to finish with the impressive result from a University in Texas, U.S.A.

Celebrating his achievement, he took to his Twitter page to write: "Lol, my dad’s friend was like “let him go to covenant or Bowen for his masters, studying abroad is not for everybody. he couldn’t even get a 2.1 in his bachelors”. I was pained. Now I have a Masters in Industrial Engineering from Texas A&M with a 4.0 GPA #TAMUK17��"

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Graduation With A First Class In The U.S by IsYou: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Make sense,congratulation.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Graduation With A First Class In The U.S by ufuosman(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Most of Nigeria lecturers wen sabi frustrate students and na 3rdclass and 2.2 majority of them take graduate bt Na dem wicked pass,. Congrats bro
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Graduation With A First Class In The U.S by Ramwab94(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
I rejoice with him on his success. Congrats to the brainy, smart and intelligent man. Nigerians studying abroad irrespective of tribal or religious affiliations has been making us proud abroad since time immemorial.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Graduation With A First Class In The U.S by ClitoPen: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tell them that whatever u were given in Nigeria wasn't ur true score. Nigeria lecturer can frustrate the life out of u

(1) (Reply)

MAPOLY Students Will Pay For Damaged Properties- Amosun / Uniport 4th/5th Batch Admission List 2017/2018 Is Out / YABATECH ND Admission List 2017/2018 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.