Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

MTN Game Plus Free Browsing With Goodiestech VPN - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / MTN Game Plus Free Browsing With Goodiestech VPN (549 Views)

What Is A CAPTCHA And What Is It Used For In Web Browsing? / 2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat. / MTN 1gb Free Browsing Code 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Game Plus Free Browsing With Goodiestech VPN by fayisode(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hello guys, as we all know, we are now in the season of Christmas and MTN has proven that they are one of the best Network provider in Nigeria. MTN season of surprise is still up and running with different offers from the telco company.
Just like the free 100MB data they gave to some subscribers early this month, December 2017, MTN is still giving out another free 150MB data for Game+ which i will show you how to accumulate up to 1.5GB and free N500 airtime.
The free 150MB Game+ data is only usable on MTN's game website where you can choose from different types of games including Racing, Sports, Music, Action, Strategy, Role playing, Puzzle and Cas-ino games.
In this post, I'll quickly show you how to get your own free 150MB MTN Game+ data and how to accumulate it up to 1.5GB. you will see the trick on how to use it on all your apps with our own Official VPN app.
HOW TO ACTIVATE MTN FREE 150MB GAME+ DATA
It's very simple to activate, just sms “ XMAS ” in capital letter to “2200 ” and you’ll be credited with free 150MB Game+ data bonus and N500 to celebrate Christmas. The data is valid for 7 days and you can as well check your data balance by dialling *131*4# .
for full details visit: http://samphobies..co.ke/2017/12/17-share-via-home-free-browsing-mtn.html?m=1

Re: MTN Game Plus Free Browsing With Goodiestech VPN by GoodiOG(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Boggers Needed / Please How Can I Place Different Ads In One Ads Space / Who Can Make Me An Affordable News Website With This Themes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.