Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nigerian Writes His Number On D Trunk Of D Car He Hit In D Owner’s Absence - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Writes His Number On D Trunk Of D Car He Hit In D Owner’s Absence (1022 Views)

Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? / With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Writes His Number On D Trunk Of D Car He Hit In D Owner’s Absence by Solidkay(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerians seem to have been cultivating the act of honesty and social responsibility.
An unidentified man has dropped his mobile phone number on the dusty trunk of a car he mistakenly hit in the absence of the owner somewhere in Lagos
Larry McCoy, the owner of the car, was shocked at the sense of responsibility that he took to Twitter to share the photos and wrote;
“I still can’t believe there are still normal people in this new Lagos, Some1 hit my car where i parked and wrote his number on the dusty trunk.”
See screenshot of his tweet below;
Obviously, Nigerians are getting better at being their brother's keeper.
Source; https://gossip.naija.ng/1141352-nigerian-man-writes-phone-number-trunk-car-hit-owners-absence.html

(1) (Reply)

Kahn Design Unleashes Its Six-Wheeled Flying Huntsman Civilian Carrier / Watch 90secs Of Amazing Drifting By Hollywood Stunt Drivers With 5 BMW M235i's / Clean Toyota Camry 2000 Available For Sale (Nigerian Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.