Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! (884 Views)

Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos) / You're Nigeria's Problem, Not The System, Atiku Blasts Buhari / "You're Nigeria's Biggest Problem, Not APC Or PDP" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by Sojebrand(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
#DidYouKnow that if you're Nigerian and you earn income overseas, it is taxable in Nigeria! Nigeria is cooperating with foreign governments to share info on assets & income earned overseas by Nigerians. Embrace @VAIDSNG today, to regularize your tax status! #IDeclareDoYou https:///eqE7ttjopK

Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by Stingman: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
So we will be working for the development of SW and the northern region...after escaping the underdevelopment of the SE and parts of SS.

As we speak $1 billion is going to the NE...We never heard that any amount went to the SE after devastating war...nor money sent to Niger Delta to clean up the environment...

I will rather give all my income to CHARITY abroad...than pay any tax...in the Lugards contraption...

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by Nigeriadondie: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
I pay tax to an irresponsible, useless, good for nothing government that would embezzle it. Never possible. Shey na dem send person abroad, pay visa application fees and flight ticket? Shey na Nigerian govt give person work abroad? Shey na Nigerian govt dey pay person salary after dem hustle for cold?

This is a joke, serious joke of the millennium.
What have they done with the taxes paid by Nigerians in Nigeria over the years?

Useless govt, if they need money, let them do the following
1. Reduce the salaries of all political office holders.

2 Abolish security votes of all state governors,

3. Abolish constituency allowances of all the national assembly members cos it is a big fraud. They wud only use it to dig pit toilets and sink one borehole per local govt of all d millions they get.

4. Make corruption by political officer holders an offence punishable by death so that public funds wud no longer have wings to fly into d account of honourable and distinguished rogues.

Make them come take am na make I dey see. Na to give them their passport, I am no more a Nigerian afterall what is the benefit of being a Nigerian. Useless country.
Patriotic baboons die in piss if my comments torments u eg Pidgin2 and co

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by SalamRushdie: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
If the country was working properly this wouldn't be a problem but nobody I repeat Nobody will struggle to get abroad and start remitting tax to sustain the diabolically opulent lifestyles of the gargoyles we call Nigerian govt officials

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by tsdarkside(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
kikikikikki....this is like declaration of war for ipobians abroad..... grin grin grin grin....

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by tsdarkside(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
una neva see chum chin.....nigeria will get una no matter were una are in the world..... grin grin grin grin....

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by bloodmoneyspita: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
what the fvvvk is this?
Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by bloodmoneyspita: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
what the fvvvk is this? pay fire.
Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
I pay tax to an irresponsible, useless, good for nothing government that would embezzle it. Never possible. Shey na dem send person abroad, pay visa application fees and flight ticket? Shey na Norwegian govt give person work ? Shey na Norwegian govt dey pay person salary after dem hustle for cold?

This is a joke, serious joke of the millennium.
What have they done with the taxes paid by Nowegians in Norway over the years?

Useless govt, if they need money, let them do the following
1. Reduce the salaries of all political office holders.

2 Abolish security votes of all state governors,

3. Abolish constituency allowances of all the national assembly members cos it is a big fraud. They wud only use it to dig pit toilets and sink one borehole per local govt of all d millions they get.

4. Make corruption by political officer holders an offence punishable by death so that public funds wud no longer have wings to fly into d account of honourable and distinguished rogues.

Make them come take am na make I dey see. Na to give them their passport, I am no more a Norwegian afterall what is the benefit of being a Norwegian. Useless country.
I'm a patriotic baboon I'll die miserably, if my comments torments u apologies to my masters pidgin2 and co

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by Okoroawusa: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tax evasion loading...
Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by Bizibi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
tsdarkside:
una neva see chum chin.....nigeria will get una no matter were una are in the world..... grin grin grin grin....
wonderful!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by Nigeriadondie: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Pidgin2 post=63430330][/quote]
Ewu nnama check if what u edited makes any sense at all? If it is consistent with the facts on ground? U re destined to Yaba left forever. Amen.

Oponuuuuuuu !!!!!!!
Imbe !!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by DerideGull(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If the country was working properly this wouldn't be a problem but nobody I repeat Nobody will struggle to get abroad and start remitting tax to sustain the diabolically opulent lifestyles of the gargoyles we call Nigerian govt officials

Even the country is working like paradise, one cannot pay income tax to country where the process to accrued income does not include. A person can only pay income tax to Nigeria if the part of the total income is obtain by doing business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Ewu nnama what i say makes no sense at all? it is never consistent with the facts on ground? I am destined to Yaba left forever. Amen.

I am an Oponuuuuuuu !!!!!!!
I am also an imbe !!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Senate Tackles Adeosun Over Fg’s Plan To Pass 2018 Budget In January / Kwara Gov. Sacks Femi Adebayo, Others / Omenkalives, Did You Read Prof Nwabueze's Submission On Killer Herdsmen Agenda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.