Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Diamond Ugandan Babymama Says She’s Prettier Than All Naija Singers’ Baby Mamas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Ugandan Babymama Says She’s Prettier Than All Naija Singers’ Baby Mamas (1180 Views)

See Omah-lay Girlfriend She Is Prettier Than Tems, Tattooed Omah-lay On Her Body / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / My Friend Claims His Girlfriend Is Prettier Than Regina Daniels-what's Your Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Ugandan Babymama Says She’s Prettier Than All Naija Singers’ Baby Mamas by Emmanuel1999(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tanzanian singer, Diamond Platinum, could come under fire as a result of the utterances of his baby mama who dared to proclaim herself more beautiful than every single baby mama to Naija singers. Does she know what she’s starting The unarguably pretty Ugandan damsel took a good look at herself in the mirror one day and couldn’t help gushing over her beauty. It would have been enough for her to just gush over her beauty and perhaps move over to Diamond Platinum’s house to probably get laid or something. Instead, she indirectly shaded Sophie Momodu and her colleagues. Months back, she sparked up a controversy between Diamond Platinum and his spouse, Zari, when it was reported that she was delivered of a child for the singer. It was so controversial that she even battled with Zari Hassan on social media. Seems like she wants more controversy. The sad thing, however, is she’s looking for it from people with no chills. By the time Sophie Momodu chews her raw and spits her remains to Wizkid’s 2nd infuriated baby mama who’ll unleash her rage for Wikid on her, she will eat her words. I can only imagine what the other Naija baby mamas will do to her.

Re: Diamond Ugandan Babymama Says She’s Prettier Than All Naija Singers’ Baby Mamas by Damibiz(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Who ur beauty Epp clear road,idiot...u fine reach our jamos for nairaland,u fine reach Aunty PalmelB ?,u fine reach Gucciqueen ?,u fine reach Bro Apollox babe.....park well make i enter Libya slave market jor
Re: Diamond Ugandan Babymama Says She’s Prettier Than All Naija Singers’ Baby Mamas by ceezarhh(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Diamond Ugandan Babymama Says She’s Prettier Than All Naija Singers’ Baby Mamas by MasterKim: 3:39am On Dec 19, 2017
U don minit
Me sef talk am

Re: Diamond Ugandan Babymama Says She’s Prettier Than All Naija Singers’ Baby Mamas by axortedbabe(f): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2017
She no lie
U wan start with wizzy babymamas abi na davido own dem..
She fine pass all of them na
If na trophy she carry am
Re: Diamond Ugandan Babymama Says She’s Prettier Than All Naija Singers’ Baby Mamas by Afrok(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2017
So far she's competing with baby mamas like her, IDGAF undecided sometimes professionals tries to outshine others.
Who takes...... serious these days sef wink
(Use the pic to fill in the blank space).

(1) (Reply)

Another Explicit Video Of Cardi B Has Leaked Again (+18) / 9 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Nollywood Actress, Aisha Abimbola / Kizz Daniel Acquires New Bentley Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.