Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,790 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade (19078 Views)

Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Kolababe: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerian American based star songstress, Jemiriye was invited as a special guest artist to perform with an ensemble of musicians from all over the United States earlier in the week. Jemiriye who is believed to be the only African to get the honour use her platform to heavily criticise the ongoing Libya Slave Trade.

"We should stand together with our African American family, especially with what is happening in Libya; this modern day slave trade. I want to use my voice and music as a voice for the voiceless in the society.I believe as an artist I need not to only worry about my pocket, but to also reflect time and happenings around me. These are the moments I live for.I'm sick to my soul seeing what is happening in Libya, and I hope the government is ready to rehabilitate and help the victims adjust properly to the community norms, having gone through such traumatic experiences.It's a continuous movement, we can't stop. Our African American brothers and sisters have been there, they're still trying day and night to seek justice and equality for all races. We must stand together peacefully to ensure peace in Africa and peace in the world", Jemiriye spoke amidst a great round of applause.

Some of Jemiriye's friends and fans from Atlanta also came to show her love, including her very good friend the former Mayor of Tuskegee, Omar Neal who traveled down to see her perform.

The event, The Montgomery Bus Boycott 62nd Anniversary, is about the black people's right to seat in the bus, the revolution which became a reality 62years ago, when Rosa Parks revolted against it. The Rosa Parks' movement happened right in Montgomery, Alabama, and that's where the event took place. See the photos and video below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/12/nigerian-us-singer-jemiriye-chauffered.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Na7tQZ4Gqw

Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Kolababe: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
More

Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Kolababe: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2017

Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by policy12: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Omoluwabi...

7 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Narldon: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2017

Please be informed that somebody is trying to cause a false alarm by spreading a dangerous rumor about me. shocked

These are lies fabricated by my enemies who want to tarnish my good reputation. embarassed

I beg on you all to stay calm and vigilant while I investigate this BLACKMAIL. It is the handiwork of my enemies. I will keep you all updated on their arrest and trial. angry

Somebody is spreading False Rumours about me that I have stopped receiving Christmas Gifts. sad

I therefore will categorically state here that at no point did I ever attempt to stop receiving Christmas gifts nor contemplated the idea, let alone dreamt about it.

This therefore is to inform you that I am accepting Christmas Gifts. These can be in Cash, Cheques, Chicken, Goats, Cows, Turkey, Fuel, Foodstuffs, etc.......

Please send yours very early to avoid the Rush hour. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by GentleYoung(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by chidiebere2020(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Don't know her

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Lothario(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
She looks old OK now we've seen her what next please undecided
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by oluskid5(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good!!!! ;DGood!!!!
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by rattlesnake(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
e wo tun ni jeremymy
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by slawomir: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
ok
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Great performance
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Harmoneasy: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
I continue to ask this, where is AU, UNO and others? for bubu eh i give up.

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by TechZiga: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Glad she use the platform to talk about the slave trade issue happening in Libya. Our people should learn to respect each other if we want other race to respect us. We should stop lynching people in the street as if they are animals or treating those accused of witchcraft when there is no scientific proof. The issue of tribal sentiment and religion should be properly addressed. If we learn to respect our race and behave civilized, then the world will see and respect us for who we are. A lot of hatred toward blacks is because a lot of us feel inferior to other race. They have heard this and are starting to act on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by rawpadgin(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
I don't know her & i don't want to know her
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Damibiz(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
The write up is too bucky for my liking bt i think she is right
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Narldon:

Please be informed that somebody is trying to cause a false alarm by spreading a dangerous rumor about me. shocked

These are lies fabricated by my enemies who want to tarnish my good reputation. embarassed

I beg on you all to stay calm and vigilant while I investigate this BLACKMAIL. It is the handiwork of my enemies. I will keep you all updated on their arrest and trial. angry

Somebody is spreading False Rumours about me that I have stopped receiving Christmas Gifts. sad

I therefore will categorically state here that at no point did I ever attempt to stop receiving Christmas gifts nor contemplated the idea, let alone dreamt about it.

This therefore is to inform you that I am accepting Christmas Gifts. These can be in Cash, Cheques, Chicken, Goats, Cows, Turkey, Fuel, Foodstuffs, etc.......

Yaba - Left V.I.P

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
sorry we dont know you, you are not popular in Nigeria neither are you in the us.
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by shurch(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Narldon:

mi propio enamoramiento
wink
Narldon:

mi propio enamoramiento
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Never heard of her but good message though the limo cruise isn't necessary. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by castrokins(m): 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
She's Beautiful
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 19, 2017
Lothario:
She looks old OK now we've seen her what next please undecided
go take snipper very fast for your kind and effecttive . youre majestically stupid your lowness sir cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Ayodejioak(m): 1:28am On Dec 19, 2017
This girl na my friend o. But I'm still tryna figure out why this made fp. Lol
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Burgerlomo: 3:19am On Dec 19, 2017
That's lovely
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by buskie13(m): 5:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Narldon:

it's Jesus' birthday,if you won't accept a bible as a gift,then forget it
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by Lothario(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2017
smartmey61:
go take snipper very fast for your kind and effecttive . youre majestically stupid your lowness sir cheesy cheesy cheesy
I've noticed you, move along now, go play with your mates.
Re: Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Get This Amazing Beat For Free !!! (Prod By Double Six) @doublesixbeats

In the spirit of Christmas, Nigerian super producer Double Six gives out this very lovely instrumental for FREE !!!
It's a mid-tempo dance beat for y'all to rock to.

https://www.reverbnation.com/doublesix/song/28516892-doublesixbeats-08033422206mp3

follow on twitter/IG @doublesixbeats
or call 08033422206 if you need blazing hot instrumentals made specifically for you

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018: Why I Didn’t Deal With Cee-c – Khloe [VIDEO] / Ali Baba: Pensions Of Policemen Who Are Trigger Happy Should Be Paid To Victims / Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.