Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) (54891 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by duduade: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Pained haters!!!...
Until both of u start earning a salary of over 15mill per week (which u can neva achieve ).
For now shut the fvck up.

how much you earning

stop carrying peoples matter on your head

I am entitled to my opinion so are you
Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by stacyadams: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
ex means....toto that have been severely ravished and damaged by former and future demolition continues by a latter ddiick.... grin grin grin
Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
lol@insults...so exes are renegades??or they don't deserve to be with it or given a second chance to love??Mr man don't write me such again...

U didn't make any sense even if u claim and type that u are well schooled..

U are busy frolicking and making exes all over the place ..But planning to get to get a fresh Virgin companion...That's ludicrous,self centeredness and fantastically stupppppid...Because no time to tolerate narcissism..Ok
I have not replied u all this while cos I am at work. Pls when I close if I have your time I'll get in touch with you.
Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
The lady sabi date rich guys sha
Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by iky004(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Looking for Love In ABUJA?

Are You A Working-Class Lady Aged 25 and Above
Are You A Working-Class Man Aged 30 and Above

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

DTW is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration and Membership are FREE.

Register Now…

Link on my Signature.

Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
he just landed himself a liability

all I see is transfer of a used item
Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
princebonbay:
DJ Cuppy's ex, Victor Anichebe revealed via Insta-stories today that he has a new bae...but made sure to protect her identity on social media by covering up her face with a ghost emoji.
Her identity has however been revealed. Lol. Turns out he's dating Doralie 'Bad' Medina - an ex girlfriend of Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather. She also posted a photo with Anichebe on social media a day ago but made sure to cover up his face too. See below

These guys no dey tire for all these groupies we dem dey follow up and down?
Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
omoiyalayi:
The lady sabi date rich guys sha

She is a groupie and that is what they do for a living.
Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
chrisxxx:

I have not replied u all this while cos I am at work. Pls when I close if I have your time I'll get in touch with you.
don't bother Mr Man unless you are studying to make sense...Because even what u wrote now only showed u are subhuman..We can't be friends because ordinary to give your brain a task to multitask..You are seeking over hours...

You must think everyone here is jobless and that no one here writes or had been engaged whilst writing or posting here at one time or the other..

Like i said write me only when you are matured and well schooled enough to challenge my intelligence..Hence i will still kick you to the left...

In the spirit of Xmas i don't wish to waste my time with subhumans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by salford1: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
papillo went to the village to marry wife. dis anichebe na soso high maintenance girls. lol
Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by julietnazzy(f): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
what's up with the rotation?
Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by ucheheart(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one Anichebe,
There's nothing better than being where a great man has been.
This is the closest to greatness Victor can get.
Can't stop laughing at this comment
Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by ucheheart(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one Anichebe,
There's nothing better than being where a great man has been.
This is the closest to greatness Victor can get.
Can't stop laughing at this comment
Re: Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) by toprealman: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
DJ Cuppy lookalike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) / Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.