Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,494 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina (876 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by blessingmoses22: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has revealed what President Muhammadu Buhari told his Media Aide, Femi Adesina at
The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has revealed what President Muhammadu Buhari told his Media Aide, Femi Adesina at the resumption of office.
President Buhari was quoted to have told Adesina that he rather be told the bitter truth than be placated with lies.

Adesina was one of the special assistants appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari as he took over office from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP after the 2015 general elections.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/femi-want-truth-times-buhari-femi-adesina/

Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by Topccy007: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please tell Lai the same....
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by Fweshspice(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
hehehe... i no know who lie pass between this guy and lai
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by Theakthedream: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Fweshspice:
hehehe... i no know who lie pass between this guy and lai
Na you lie pass
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by Paulosky1900: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by Oye0404(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Baba, are u sure u can handle the real truth??
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by CHYSPARKY(f): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
But he was sincere before Lai Mohammed initiated him
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2017
The lanky dullard always deceiving himself by playing fake honesty and transparency for his gullible zombies. 2019 is your last stretch...better pack your kettles, slippers and all those plastic mats you've littered allover asorock into one place cuz your rent expires by 2019grin
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by yanshDoctor: 12:26am On Dec 19, 2017
he cant survive it if they tell him the truth.
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by dunkem21(m): 1:05am On Dec 19, 2017
What a sincere man.. At times, telling ourselves the truth becomes the only option.

If he doesn't, I'll tell you sir.

Infact, make me the 'Minister of Truth' grin ..and let us heal our land.
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by ipobarecriminals: 1:17am On Dec 19, 2017
I trust my kulikuli man.
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by obonujoker(m): 1:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Lol.... when will Buhari give up his integrity con?? grin
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by nawtyme: 5:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Is it possible? Femi is not as horrible as Lai, but speaks foolishly and ignorantly at times
Re: Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina by agwom(m): 5:19am On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Been Abandoned By Your Government – APC Women Tell Buhari / Anambra Community Promises To Vote For Buhari In 2019 / Video Of Senator Dino Melaye’s Pirates Of The Caribbean Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.