Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) (17132 Views)

New General Maths SSS1-3. Step By Step Solutions To All Exercises. 1st Time Ever / Admission Success Tips For JAMB Candidates / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by holuwajobar(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
@ADMISSIONTIPZ

JAMB 2016 registration has started and will end on the 6th of February, 2018. This post is for candidates that have not yet apply or are finding it hard to understand how to register for JAMB 2018.

Before i give explanation to the JAMB registration process, i will implore you as a JAMB candidate to read useful tipz on this blog, as they will be of help to you in this year's admission process.

Now, back to the post, below are the steps you need to follow in order to register for JAMB 2018.

Read Also- Mistakes to avoid in this year's admission process

http://admissiontipz..com/2017/12/mistake-to-avoid-in-this-year-admission-process.html?m=1

STEP 1-

The first thing you will do, is to create a confirmation code with your phone, by sending your "Surname Firstname Othername" to 55019. They will charge you #50 for the SMS.

For full explanation on how to create the JAMB confirmation code, click the link below.

http://admissiontipz..com/2017/12/create-jamb-account.html

After you've done that, you will receive a confirmation code from JAMB.

STEP 2
-

Then, you will go to the bank (UBA , Firstbank, Union bank etc) to purchase the JAMB E-pin. When you get to the bank, ask for instruction from any of the bank staffs you see. You will be asked to provide the confirmation code which JAMB sent to your phone, they will need it in order to generate your E-pin.

STEP 3-

Now that you have purchased the JAMB E-pin, you can now go to any JAMB CBT registered centre you know. You will be asked to provide your o'level result, JAMB E-pin, your confirmation code, and your passport ( they might use the laptop to snap you).

STEP 4-

After you have successfully registered for the JAMB 2018, you will be given a print out of the JAMB registration and also the compulsory storybook.

You should also note that everything will cost you #6200 only. The breakdown-
JAMB E-pin + storybook =#5000 + #500 ( to be paid together in the bank)
Cbt registration fee= #700 (to be paid after you have successfully registered for JAMB 2018)

You should also know that the phone number you will use for recieving the confirmation code must have not been used to register for JAMB before. It must be new to JAMB.

Thanks

Source: http://admissiontipz..com/2017/12/step-by-step-process-register-jamb.html?m=1

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by holuwajobar(m): 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by holuwajobar(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Lalasticlala, no disappoint me
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by LibertyRep: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
#6200 for an exam that may not last for more than 3 hours, the validity of which hasn't exceeded a year. This is aside the other charges for correction of data, change of institution and printing of result slip.
Now another #50 to get a code to be used to purchase a pin. This is clear exploitation.

Then comes the Institutions with their cut-throat Post Utme screening fees.

This is clearly an act of taking from the poor to feed the already overfed rich. The National Assembly, if they are not accomplices should for once do something over this.

7 Likes

Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by enemyofprogress: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Lalasticlala,ajepako,adiemus,rokiatu,funjosh,osusumustflow,mukina2 and aminat508 the above information is for you against your 11th JAMB registration exam
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2017
if u have sat for jamb on 7 occassions please that rubbish have to stop in 2017 no carry am enta 2018 abeg
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by enemyofprogress: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2017
holuwajobar:
Lalasticlala, no disappoint me
I tire for the guy, he has been writing JAMB since 2006. He aff old
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2017
jamb
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by King4Roller: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Thank you
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by cuvox(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2017
Just to register...
Them wan make people waste life for queue again
Mtcheew

Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by etsuidris(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2017
Good morning all. please I need your help o. I need assistance to complete my acceptance fee money plz. 500 to complete it. HND federal poly Bida. thanks.
07068747934. 👏👏👏👏
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by holuwajobar(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by Alexpetra: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2017
holuwajobar post=

[b:

You should also know that the phone number you will use for recieving the confirmation code must have not been used to register for JAMB before. It must be new to JAMB
What of the people that has already use their phone number in the last jamb. Should they go and buy NEW sim card?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by holuwajobar(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
lol
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by holuwajobar(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Alexpetra:

What of the people that has already use their phone number in the last jamb. Should they go and buy NEW sim card?
yes sir. Make sure the number have not been used before
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by spafu(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Ik
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by oldtime(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2017
JUST IMAGINE THIS FRAUD JUST BECAUSE OF JAMB,

GOVERNMENT COMPELLING PEOPLE TO USE THIER PHONE NUMBERS AND GETTING THEM TO GO THROUGH THIS RIDICULOUS PROCESS FOR JAMB.

HOW ABOUT MAKING THE JAMB PORTALS WORK SO YOU CAN CONVENIENTLY APPLY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME AFTER PAYING THE FEE TO A STUPULATED GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT

NOT THE USUAL OLD STYLE THAT GETS THE MONEY INTO PRIVATE VAULTS

DON'T MAKE YOUNG PEOPLE GO THROUGH UNESSESARY STRESS.

TECHNOLOGY IS NOT THIS OLD FASHIONED
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by Venovictory(f): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2017
So because of jamb someone will now go and buy new sim card. Shey dey will buy new phone for dem ni
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by bchi(f): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2017
can some that wants to write waec, purchase the jamb form??
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2017
holuwajobar:
@ADMISSIONTIPZ

JAMB 2016 registration has started and will end on the 6th of February, 2018. This post is for candidates that have not yet apply or are finding it hard to understand how to register for JAMB 2018.

Before i give explanation to the JAMB registration process, i will implore you as a JAMB candidate to read useful tipz on this blog, as they will be of help to you in this year's admission process.

Now, back to the post, below are the steps you need to follow in order to register for JAMB 2018.

Read Also- Mistakes to avoid in this year's admission process

http://admissiontipz..com/2017/12/mistake-to-avoid-in-this-year-admission-process.html?m=1

STEP 1-

The first thing you will do, is to create a confirmation code with your phone, by sending your "Surname Firstname Othername" to 55019. They will charge you #50 for the SMS.

For full explanation on how to create the JAMB confirmation code, click the link below.

http://admissiontipz..com/2017/12/create-jamb-account.html

After you've done that, you will receive a confirmation code from JAMB.

STEP 2
-

Then, you will go to the bank (UBA , Firstbank, Union bank etc) to purchase the JAMB E-pin. When you get to the bank, ask for instruction from any of the bank staffs you see. You will be asked to provide the confirmation code which JAMB sent to your phone, they will need it in order to generate your E-pin.

STEP 3-

Now that you have purchased the JAMB E-pin, you can now go to any JAMB CBT registered centre you know. You will be asked to provide your o'level result, JAMB E-pin, your confirmation code, and your passport ( they might use the laptop to snap you).

STEP 4-

After you have successfully registered for the JAMB 2018, you will be given a print out of the JAMB registration and also the compulsory storybook.

You should also note that everything will cost you #6200 only. The breakdown-
JAMB E-pin + storybook =#5000 + #500 ( to be paid together in the bank)
Cbt registration fee= #700 (to be paid after you have successfully registered for JAMB 2018)

[s]You should also know that the phone number you will use for recieving the confirmation code must have not been used to register for JAMB before[/s]. It must be new to JAMB.

Thanks

Source: http://admissiontipz..com/2017/12/step-by-step-process-register-jamb.html?m=1

Why cant i use my old number to write jamb. Whats d sense in buying new sim for jamb. So if I registered last year an didnt pass jamb i have to buy another sim I dont believe this. I used my old number and i got the code
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by holuwajobar(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2017
bchi:
can some that wants to write waec, purchase the jamb form??
yeah, you will use "awaiting result".
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by holuwajobar(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
tumababa:

Why cant i use my old number to write jamb. Whats d sense in buying new sim for jamb. So if I registered last year an didnt pass jamb i have to buy another sim I dont believe this. I used my old number and i got the code
ok. Since you have tried it, then maybe i misinterpreted what JAMB said. Thanks bro.
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by 9tailskid: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2017
Everything about JAMB reeks of stupidity and half-baked decisions. Imagine, buying new Sim Cards just for the sake of registering.

1 Like

Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by holuwajobar(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2017
9tailskid:
Everything about JAMB reeks of stupidity and half-baked decisions.
Imagine, buying new Sim Cards just for the sake of registering.
hello sir, i made a mistake in d post, I was meant to say " no two persons must use the same phone number". Sorry for the mistake.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by bchi(f): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2017
holuwajobar:
ok. Since you have tried it, then maybe i misinterpreted what JAMB said. Thanks bro.
thanks
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2017
My brother will write waec and NECO next year, can he still purchase the jamb form without his o'level result?

holuwajobar
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2017
They can make this easier by allowing people to use their laptops to register at home,or at least one should pay via remitta from his/her jamb profile.

Why pay 6500 for an exam that doesn't guarantee admission?

And later only about 30% of candidates would gain admission
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by 9tailskid: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2017
holuwajobar:
hello sir, i made a mistake in d post, I was meant to say " no two persons must use the same phone number". Sorry for the mistake.

Thanks

Okay, have you modified it?
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by Promiseisaac(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2017
school never give admission finish, some never even release 1st admission list but here is jamb talking about registration.. if u can answer this pls do, i have a friend who's school of choice and course she applied for that isnt showing on her jamb caps what could be the problem?. she later told me the course she appiled for just lost its accredition which i think might be the realease why her course and school she selected isnt showing on her jamb caps (not only her but those that appiled for that particular course in her school). will the school still admit her in anyway? or move her name to another department? i want to know pls cuz u cannt tell me those that applied for that course wont be admitted.
Re: How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) by sleekyjay(m): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2017
this country is so useless and cruel to her citizens.
6,500?? will they share lunch during the exams?
how many people can even afford that sum?
too much ills in this country

so jamb is now also a source of internally generated revenue?
what in the hell will 6,500 be used for?
we are still in 2017, some schools are yet to conclude there admission process but these greasy fellows are already selling forms for next year..

#6,500 for an exam that;

1. candidates won't be issued a certificate after writing.

2. is valid for only one year.

3. most people will miss due to the nonchalant attitude of the administrators.

there kids aren't even in 9ja to face the mess they put the average Nigerian..

rubbish!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship For African Students 2018/2019 / Please Which University In Nigeria Accept Ijmb ? / ASUU Denies Plan To Call-off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.