Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia (1491 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / World Cup: 9 Nigerian Women Trafficked For Sexual Slavery Freed In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia by cocolacec(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good day all. An unfortunate thing is happening here in Saudi. Some cartels in northern Nigeria are trafficking innocent girls and women into Saudi on the pretext of getting them jobs as home nurses or house maids. Upon getting here, the poor girls are turned into sex slaves, and anyone who resists is brutalized severely.
It aches the heart to see them being brought to the hospital after serious beatings and Sexual molestations (including lesbianism) from their "masters". We see them almost every day. Nigerians!
The most recent occurrence was witnessed by Dr Ugo, my colleague in jizan, who's working in the southern region of this country. �. We contacted the Nigerian consular office in Riyadh but they are not willing to help, in fact they're not picking our calls again.
I have a bit of a situation before me.
I was working in the female ER when the ambulance services brought some woman with severe epigastric pain Who was crying and all. When I came to see the woman, it happened that she was Nigerian. She is a maid working for a family and she just got into Saudi Arabia 7 days ago. She said since she came the madam she works for has starved her and she has eaten only thrice in that seven days. Plus beatings as well.
Unfortunately for her the family she works for abandoned her at the hospital. Now she has been treated and is discharged but nobody to discharge her to.
Also she barely speaks any English or pidgin and is from Kano.

My duty has finished. But me and my guy ( another Nigerian) doesn’t feel it’s right to abandon her here at the hospital and go home.
I even took her to the hospital kitchen so she can eat.
Her name is Saidat Bashir. I don’t know her age. She is from Kano. All she has been doing is crying and telling us to call her husband in Nigeria. The said husbands number is switched off.

She said she came with her sister. And they were taken to different families. And her sister is even in a worse state. Being beaten regularly and all. In just 7 days.

Now the problem here is that the family says they are no longer interested. But they seized her passport and phone. Alongside starving her. According to her she has eaten only 3 times in the 7 days she has been here. Hence her coming to the hospital with severe epigastric pain.
When these things happen the police take them to some place and keep them. And only God knows what happens afterwards.
We feel a kind of social media campaign is the only solution now, so that probably someone like Abike Dabiri could be aware and put a call through to the consulate here.
Copied...
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2017
cocolacec:
Good day all. An unfortunate thing is happening here in Saudi. Some cartels in northern Nigeria are trafficking innocent girls and women into Saudi on the pretext of getting them jobs as home nurses or house maids. Upon getting here, the poor girls are turned into sex slaves, and anyone who resists is brutalized severely.
It aches the heart to see them being brought to the hospital after serious beatings and Sexual molestations (including lesbianism) from their "masters". We see them almost every day. Nigerians!
The most recent occurrence was witnessed by Dr Ugo, my colleague in jizan, who's working in the southern region of this country. �. We contacted the Nigerian consular office in Riyadh but they are not willing to help, in fact they're not picking our calls again.
I have a bit of a situation before me.
I was working in the female ER when the ambulance services brought some woman with severe epigastric pain Who was crying and all. When I came to see the woman, it happened that she was Nigerian. She is a maid working for a family and she just got into Saudi Arabia 7 days ago. She said since she came the madam she works for has starved her and she has eaten only thrice in that seven days. Plus beatings as well.
Unfortunately for her the family she works for abandoned her at the hospital. Now she has been treated and is discharged but nobody to discharge her to.
Also she barely speaks any English or pidgin and is from Kano.

My duty has finished. But me and my guy ( another Nigerian) doesn’t feel it’s right to abandon her here at the hospital and go home.
I even took her to the hospital kitchen so she can eat.
Her name is Saidat Bashir. I don’t know her age. She is from Kano. All she has been doing is crying and telling us to call her husband in Nigeria. The said husbands number is switched off.

She said she came with her sister. And they were taken to different families. And her sister is even in a worse state. Being beaten regularly and all. In just 7 days.

Now the problem here is that the family says they are no longer interested. But they seized her passport and phone. Alongside starving her. According to her she has eaten only 3 times in the 7 days she has been here. Hence her coming to the hospital with severe epigastric pain.
When these things happen the police take them to some place and keep them. And only God knows what happens afterwards.
We feel a kind of social media campaign is the only solution now, so that probably someone like Abike Dabiri could be aware and put a call through to the consulate here.
Copied...

Nigerians running away from change at home.

Those that say it does not concern them if their president used NEPA bill as certificate finally know the consequence of their folly in Libya, Saudi Arabia or South Africa when other countries totally reject them.

You can never have respect abroad until your country is respected
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 19, 2017
but which person in dere right minds will go to Arab country to work. another questions who traffic dis women dem?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia by spy24(m): 12:54am On Dec 19, 2017
is Nigeria a country at all
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia by AdaFonju: 6:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Sauce
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia by 9jaDoc(f): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2017
AdaFonju:
Sauce

You mean SOURCE. Sauce is what u put on osipaka.
Back to the gist. OP u r right, a social media campaign is a good idea.
Start by calling Lalasticlala
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia by AdaFonju: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2017
9jaDoc:

You mean SOURCE. Sauce is what u put on osipaka.
Back to the gist. OP u r right, a social media campaign is a good idea.
No i mean sauce like stew, for this white rice

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia by 9jaDoc(f): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2017
AdaFonju:

No i mean sauce like stew, for this white rice

Ok, but how does it relate to the topic?
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia by AdaFonju: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2017
9jaDoc:

Ok, but how does it relate to the topic?
You are obviously new to nairaland and no nothing about sacarsm
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia by Mcsenior(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2017
The husle is hotter dis days
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia by 9jaDoc(f): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
AdaFonju:

You are obviously new to nairaland and no nothing about sacarsm

Ok, but do u know osikapa is same thing as nkpo-nkpo?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Young Runs Girl Murdered And Dumped By The Road Side / Pastor Called For Family Deliverance In Anambra, Caught Trying To Bury Charms / WARNING! Graphic Content; Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Allegedly Having A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.