Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,462 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife (801 Views)

Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / 21 Years After, Zik's Wife Calls For Completion Of Mausoleum Of Late Husband / If North Fails To Disintegrate, We Will Refer To Them As Cowards – Ijaw Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by sarrki(m): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2017
BER 18, 20179:30 PMIN NEWS, POLITICSCOMMENTS Ndufu-Alike (Ebonyi) –

Prof. Uche Azikiwe, Wife of Nigeria’s First President Nnamdi Azikiwe, has urged Nigerians to remain united in honour of the memories of the nation’s founding fathers. Pro Uche Azikiwe Azikiwe made the plea on Monday at the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo LGA of Ebonyi during the institution’s 2nd Convocation Lecture with the theme, ‘National Reconciliation and the Role of Universities’. According to the nation’s former First Lady, Azikiwe and his contemporaries, Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Alhaji Ahmadu Bello and others, sacrificed a lot for the unity of the country.

“The country should not be allowed to disintegrate during our time because if it does, my husband and his contemporaries would turn in their graves. “These founding fathers sacrificed a lot for us to be one irrespective of their differences, and this should make us to collectively find solutions to the problems threatening to disintegrate us,” he said. Mrs Azikiwe callled reconciliation among various warring groups in the country to ensure the desired peace. “We should call upon God in solving the problems and seriously address issues of injustice, inequality, among others which threaten our corporate existence as an entity.

“The nation’s political class should also be called to order because we gave them the mandates to lead us but unfortunately, they are not doing so rightly,” she said. Chief Nnia Nwodo, President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo-Socio Political group, said the nation’s universities should play a major role in ensuring that the nation remains indivisible.

“The universities should thrive to save the country from the obvious and present dangers promoted by gaping sense of hopelessness while returning us to the part of national reconciliation and growth.

“Universities by their nature, are supposed to be places for research, growth of ideas and solution oriented contributions for advancement of mankind,” he said. He noted that to achieve these goals, the universities should be adequately funded, well managed and intellectually honest. “I am a product of the university education both in Nigeria and United Kingdom but must confess that most of them in Nigeria have presently fallen below the required standards.

“Universities are staffed and grown by products of primary and secondary schools and if the teaching quality in these schools is poor, the quality of students and graduates of our universities would be correspondingly low,” he said. He noted that entrances into universities and the West African Examination Council (WAEC) qualifying examinations have been characterized by massive examination leakages and cheatings.

“I taught constitutional law briefly in a Nigerian University and appalled that some students could not even express themselves in readable English and therefore, lack the wherewithal to crystallize answers to basic examination question,” he said. Prof Chinedum Nwajiuba, the University’s Vice Chancellor noted that the lecture was its contribution to solve nagging questions of unity confronting the country.

“We would continue to produce students who would contribute in the development of the country in all sectors while ensuring the realization of the dreams of our founding fathers,” he said. (NAN

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/nigeria-not-allowed-disintegrate-ziks-wife/
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by sarrki(m): 5:26am On Dec 19, 2017
May your days be long with Good health and Good things of life mummy ( ise)

You will never know sorrow

You have contributed your own Quota and still doing

It is well with you and all of your family

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by OBIGS(m): 6:02am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

early morning morphine For you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by MasterKim: 6:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Ibos ND unity begging no be today.
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by TherWasACountry: 6:19am On Dec 19, 2017
Mama, pls go inside and rest. You and ur husband have tried.

But this is no longer the country that you fought for.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by smulti(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

Unity of indivisible nations is built on fairness and equity

Nepotism and favouritism cannot make a nation move forward

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by GLOBALINF: 6:41am On Dec 19, 2017
A wise recommendation

Meanwhile, admission is on currently in Cyprus
For more info Whatsapp 080 64 93 43 53
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by dometome: 6:56am On Dec 19, 2017
so simply because your useless husband will turn in his grave, so that is why we should continue the uselessness called nigga area aka the Zoo, let him turn , even let him cause an earthquake, 1diots, the very 1diot whose grave has been overgrown by grasses, nobody is there to clean the grave because they are busy trying to survive or mame money. Useless man and wife. 1diotic couple, you people are curse unto we Biafrans, because of just a title zik of Africa, that is why you foolishly subjected all of us to this punishment called Nigeria. Stup1d people. Thunder go strike you and your uselessness of a husband.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by zakim(m): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by sarrki(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2017
dometome:
so simply because your useless husband will turn in his grave, so that is why we should continue the uselessness called nigga area aka the Zoo, let him turn , even let him cause an earthquake, 1diots, the very 1diot whose grave has been overgrown by grasses, nobody is there to clean the grave because they are busy trying to survive or mame money. Useless man and wife. 1diotic couple, you people are curse unto we Biafrans, because of just a title zik of Africa, that is why you foolishly subjected all of us to this punishment called Nigeria. Stup1d people. Thunder go strike you and your uselessness of a husband.

Do you know that Igbos are terrorist organization !
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by Oloripelebe: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2017
grin
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by Sprumbabafather: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

Yes, and Bokoharan is your brother grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by RoyalUc(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
dometome:

O God! This pain is so real!

If I were Buhari, and I read this hate filled comment from a wrecked heart, I will convene a national meenting and let Biafra go (that is if he has such powers).

I can 'touch' you pain bro! So sorry!
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by dometome: 6:59am On Dec 20, 2017
sarrki:

please define terrorist
And Recently there was a list released by the US or so that had the names of all the terrorist groups on the planet, go and check if you will see IPOB there.

Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by dometome: 7:06am On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalUc:

O God! This pain is so real!

If I were Buhari, and I read this hate filled comment from a wrecked heart, I will convene a national meenting and let Biafra go (that is if he has such powers).

I can 'touch' you pain bro! So sorry!
Why are you so stupid, or are just pretending to be stupid?
What did Igbo people get from the useless Azikiwe? The north got power from Amadu Bello, Afonjas also got free though meaningless education from Awolowo, what did we get from Azikiwe the fool? subjugation, economic emancipation, infracstructural underdevelopment, it was he that insisted on this usless zoo, when even Amadu Bello said no, I although Biafran admire Amadu Bello, because his people came first in his life, while were the last thing the 1diot Azikiwe had in mind.
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by Derawiz(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2017
I pity for the people carrying this one Nigeria or secession thing on their head.Whether we split or not, the same politicians would continue ruling us so either way. The youths are so so grounded that they can never initiate any meaningful revolution against the forces that be. I have decided and would encourage all of like mind to channel all their energy and resources into achieving success, once you're successful you can leave this hell hole with as many family members as you can.
Everything about this country is so bad that you can easily tell that there is no future here
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by Derawiz(m): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2017
dometome:

Azikiwe sef has no legacy in the East.Someone who could not groom and organize his own immediate family could have never achieved the interests of the ibos. Go to Nsukka and see how tattered the flats he built are
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by Agimor(m): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2017
TherWasACountry:
Mama, pls go inside and rest. You and ur husband have tried.

But this is no longer the country that you fought for.
A thousand likes for you dude....
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by Agimor(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2017
sarrki:

With your despotic Buhari at the helm of affairs the cry succession will never go away.
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by RoyalUc(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2017
dometome:
Why are you so stupid, or are just pretending to be stupid?
What did Igbo people get from the useless Azikiwe? The north got power from Amadu Bello, Afonjas also got free though meaningless education from Awolowo, what did we get from Azikiwe the fool? subjugation, economic emancipation, infracstructural underdevelopment, it was he that insisted on this usless zoo, when even Amadu Bello said no, I although Biafran admire Amadu Bello, because his people came first in his life, while were the last thing the 1diot Azikiwe had in mind.

Once again, sorry bro!
I pray you are okay.
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by dometome: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalUc:

Once again, sorry bro!
I pray you are okay.
STFU of you don't know what to say. I don't take drugs like you people do to cope with the $hit thatvis going on in the zoo. In fact I don't even live in the zoo.
Re: Nigeria Should Not Be Allowed To Disintegrate During – Zik’s Wife by RoyalUc(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
dometome:
STFU of you don't know what to say. I don't take drugs like you people do to cope with the $hit thatvis going on in the zoo. In fact I don't even live in the zoo.

Thank God for your life.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Pulls Out Of Saturday LG Poll / I Thought I Was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 – Buhari / Caption This Photo With Prof Wole Soyinka And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.