Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Novel, The Kings Daughter And The Cause Good For Movie Production - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Novel, The Kings Daughter And The Cause Good For Movie Production (839 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son / SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Novel, The Kings Daughter And The Cause Good For Movie Production by okay411: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2007
very good novel
Re: My Novel, The Kings Daughter And The Cause Good For Movie Production by ugomanity(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2007
I could help with the screenplay, Ugomanity@yahoo.Com.Dats my contact

(1) (Reply)

Apprentice Show Nigeria / Spiderman 3 / Can U Plz Suggest Website For Free Download Of "patch Adams"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.