Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral (47634 Views)

Boyfriend Strips His Girlfriend Naked And Flog Her In Front His Friend (video) / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) / Cross River : Shameless Father Strips His Daughter, Ties Her Hands And Legs Lik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by joystickextend1(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Buh why now
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by atheist5(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The weak link in the Igbo chain.
Well, it's his daughter, She's a product of his sperm... He can teat her however he deems it fit.
Not my business, not yours either.
you be mumu and it is becoming stale
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by enemyofprogress: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Dis ibo people sef

1 Like

Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by jonnytad(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Bossontop:
shocked
izz too mush na...lyk dis 4 dey enuf

Oga dis one na bf/gf saga o..... d guy knw the exact place to lash.
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The weak link in the Igbo chain.

Well, it's his daughter,
She's a product of his sperm... He can teat her however he deems it fit.

Not my business, not yours either.
I actually don't know when you go get brain...smh
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Suzzymary1(f): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2017
This is an example of a useless father
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by hideraoluwa(f): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:
He's not the father

Fathers love their daughters dearly

Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Memories12411: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Mineral? As in mineral resources or Drinks? What on earth would a child do that warrants this kind of punishment? He is not her father he only gave birth to her.
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by brunobaba(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2017
johnime:
As 2017 gradually draws to a close, this is a fitting time to acknowledge the top ten of the ladies who made my sex life great in 2017. I wish you all a great festive season and may your ministry continue to prosper in 2018

1. Nkechi my office colleague. Thanks for initiating me into the ritual of office romance. It was good while it lasted but you want more than the bedroom rendezvous but at this stage I have nothing more to offer and just can't keep up with the hide and seek game trying to deflect colleagues from guessing the truth.

2. Sandy the stripper. Great pole dancer, great sex always. You never disappoint in bed and somehow you always manage to get to my "manly" Tips first before I get to yours. Where I am concerned, you know the right buttons to touch.

3. Toyin the QSR supervisor. New Mom you are, but it does not take anything away from your style and sexy appearance. Since you, I don't accept new birth as reason for looking and dressing sloppily from ladies. You gave me my first drink of breast milk as an adult. Very sexy. Thank you.

4. Naomi my neighbor's househelp. With your packaging it is difficult to ignore you and you not only have it, you used it well to pleasure me. Its unfortunate your madam evicted you before time but the 4 months you were in my hood was an adventure in mischief and naughty sex.

5. Ify the Doctor. First time with a virgin and if I had known I wont have bothered. Anyway, since then I have thought you a few tricks and you learn fast. I know your boo dislikes me but I am happy to have helped him open the way and teach you a few ways to pleasure him now that the issues around your fidelity has boiled over. He will thank me later.

6. Yetunde my FWB. Konji is a funny thing. After over 3 years of knowing and friendzoning each other, we got talking about sex and casually wondered how it will be like with each other and ACTUALLY DID IT. Since then you have been a revelation and I like our no strings attached rhythm though I never thought of you like that before.

7. Bora my NL boo. Send a message for fun and you never know what may turn up. Unsatiable Tigress in bed with a high libido...I will do well to avoid you a bit in 2018.

8. Uduak the boyfriend snatcher. Your friend wey i dey chase brought you out for a drink but you showed you knew better what you wanted and now you a constant feature in bed. Ever the experimentalist, you have taught me some dark pleasures I would never have imagined and the flexibilities of the human anatomy. I am not done with you yet.

9. Sarah the born again. For over 6 gruella months you preached unceasingly to me in an annoying way but lastly we ended up in bed. Not much to look at physically, you more than compensate by your ability to shorten the downtime in between rounds where I am concerned. I do not judge you.

10. Tega the daughter of the street food seller. I left you for last because you are the best. Just turning 20 you are wiser and more patient than your age suggests. Your body yields into my arms like no other and you are ready to do anything to please me in bed. If I can use a word to describe you it will be "Loyalty". You have warmed my bed frequently and never get annoyed or act up even when you suspect I have just gbenched the ladies you see leaving my house. When some of the suspicious ones talk rudely to you, you bear it out of respect for me. Not to worry apart from Christmas wey I go do for you...now that you have gained admission and will be out of the hood soon, I have a surprise package loading.

For those who did not make this list, don't take it personal. You may have been good but not great. If I am motivated and in a good mood, I will extend greetings to the next five sometime this week. Your name may fall in.
Bad guy,i want to believe this is only a write up...innit??
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Axiwaju(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2017
johnime:
As 2017 gradually draws to a close, this is a fitting time to acknowledge the top ten of the ladies who made my sex life great in 2017. I wish you all a great festive season and may your ministry continue to prosper in 2018

1. Nkechi my office colleague. Thanks for initiating me into the ritual of office romance. It was good while it lasted but you want more than the bedroom rendezvous but at this stage I have nothing more to offer and just can't keep up with the hide and seek game trying to deflect colleagues from guessing the truth.

2. Sandy the stripper. Great pole dancer, great sex always. You never disappoint in bed and somehow you always manage to get to my "manly" Tips first before I get to yours. Where I am concerned, you know the right buttons to touch.

3. Toyin the QSR supervisor. New Mom you are, but it does not take anything away from your style and sexy appearance. Since you, I don't accept new birth as reason for looking and dressing sloppily from ladies. You gave me my first drink of breast milk as an adult. Very sexy. Thank you.

4. Naomi my neighbor's househelp. With your packaging it is difficult to ignore you and you not only have it, you used it well to pleasure me. Its unfortunate your madam evicted you before time but the 4 months you were in my hood was an adventure in mischief and naughty sex.

5. Ify the Doctor. First time with a virgin and if I had known I wont have bothered. Anyway, since then I have thought you a few tricks and you learn fast. I know your boo dislikes me but I am happy to have helped him open the way and teach you a few ways to pleasure him now that the issues around your fidelity has boiled over. He will thank me later.

6. Yetunde my FWB. Konji is a funny thing. After over 3 years of knowing and friendzoning each other, we got talking about sex and casually wondered how it will be like with each other and ACTUALLY DID IT. Since then you have been a revelation and I like our no strings attached rhythm though I never thought of you like that before.

7. Bora my NL boo. Send a message for fun and you never know what may turn up. Unsatiable Tigress in bed with a high libido...I will do well to avoid you a bit in 2018.

8. Uduak the boyfriend snatcher. Your friend wey i dey chase brought you out for a drink but you showed you knew better what you wanted and now you a constant feature in bed. Ever the experimentalist, you have taught me some dark pleasures I would never have imagined and the flexibilities of the human anatomy. I am not done with you yet.

9. Sarah the born again. For over 6 gruella months you preached unceasingly to me in an annoying way but lastly we ended up in bed. Not much to look at physically, you more than compensate by your ability to shorten the downtime in between rounds where I am concerned. I do not judge you.

10. Tega the daughter of the street food seller. I left you for last because you are the best. Just turning 20 you are wiser and more patient than your age suggests. Your body yields into my arms like no other and you are ready to do anything to please me in bed. If I can use a word to describe you it will be "Loyalty". You have warmed my bed frequently and never get annoyed or act up even when you suspect I have just gbenched the ladies you see leaving my house. When some of the suspicious ones talk rudely to you, you bear it out of respect for me. Not to worry apart from Christmas wey I go do for you...now that you have gained admission and will be out of the hood soon, I have a surprise package loading.

For those who did not make this list, don't take it personal. You may have been good but not great. If I am motivated and in a good mood, I will extend greetings to the next five sometime this week. Your name may fall in.
grin
johnime:

Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by ensamy(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2017
I knew it most be a wa wa man. I hope he didn't put pepper in her private.
wickedness and madness. shocked shocked
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by AceRoyal: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2017
cummando:
Spoil the rod spoil the child. He went too far true but can someone tell me what he/she would have done if he /she were in his shoes

Let's be careful. Africans around the world are known for discipline and good manners. If our parents didn't trash us then or if we had the type of exposure we have now I wonder where our country would be. Look at the Americans. Insulting parents and threatening them. Kids use guns and commit all sorts of atrocities. All because the parents have been hindered from instilling discipline the natural way. Imagine make you tell your mama shut up. That day you go meet your maker. But now one gbeborun will rush here and post nonsense and we start hearing curses and stuffs.

Again I dont support the man. We just have to be careful.
"Spoil the rod?"
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by heartrubber(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Osun labour-Government meeting stalemated

The meeting between labour movement and Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola held on Mon. 16/12/17 at the government house ended in a stalemate. The government blatantly refused to negotiate on any of the issues presented before it.

Ogbeni said he does not care whatever happens to the workers in Osun state. He shall continue to pay modulated salary.

He claimed that promotion in not a right, asuch he shall not promote any worker either now or in the near future.

On the issues of 2011/12 pensioner. The government said he is not under any obligation to pay their outstanding pension, since they are antagonistic to his government. That he is not perturbed about whatever their plight could be going through

On payment of 27months arrears- Ogbeni agreed that he is oweing outstanding salaries and pension arrears but the possibilities of paying it is not visible. Ogbeni said he is proposing that a special instrument will be given to Osun workers, which can be redeemed at the bank or held by workers until the state government can pay. The document shall be given to them as a evidence of indebtedness by the state government.

Haven considered the response of the government on all the issues.

The labour movement outrightly dissociates itself from the planned payment of half salary for the month of November to Osun state workers from Tuesday 19/12/2017. Contrary to labour position of either full payment from Nov. Or no payment at all

The Governor threaten to embark on mass retrenchment if workers press further on payment of full salaries.

The labour movement enjoin workers in Osun state to keep faith with the leadership and stand firm on the struggle while awaiting further directives.

ALUTA CONTIUA.
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by alhajisocrates: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2017
When you discipline or disgrace or maltreat your child in public,they loose self esteem.

Discipline don't maltreat that child.
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by engrelvis(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:
He's not the father

true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Kobicove(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2017
cummando:
Spoil the rod spoil the child. He went too far true but can someone tell me what he/she would have done if he /she were in his shoes

Let's be careful. Africans around the world are known for discipline and good manners. If our parents didn't trash us then or if we had the type of exposure we have now I wonder where our country would be. Look at the Americans. Insulting parents and threatening them. Kids use guns and commit all sorts of atrocities. All because the parents have been hindered from instilling discipline the natural way. Imagine make you tell your mama shut up. That day you go meet your maker. But now one gbeborun will rush here and post nonsense and we start hearing curses and stuffs.

Again I dont support the man. We just have to be careful.

The girl is quite possibly a problem child and the man has probably exhausted all avenues to correct her although I think he went too far undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Wisebisho: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2017
The girl should start looking for her father, that stupid man is not her real father... Pure barbaric.
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Funkybabee(f): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by sisisioge: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
Haaa! What kind of minerals? Abi soft drink? Hian! It is well o.
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2017
This slavery Eledee the don is talking about.
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Austinoiz(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Annnonymous:
Nairalanders rushing to thread when they saw STRIPS DAUGHTER UNCLAD

Hahahahahaha, me been rush too oo, I no lie u.
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by ItsTutsi(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2017
guy i be one of them grin cheesy..but i wasn't expecting this anorexic type embarassed
Annnonymous:
Nairalanders rushing to thread when they saw STRIPS DAUGHTER UNCLAD
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by ItsTutsi(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2017
its a tactics,he wants scholarship for his daughter grin cheesy
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Aboguede(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2017
The head of the daughter self na wah
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by immaq8(f): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2017
dainformant:
This is quite disheartening. A man is cooling his heels in police cell after tying the hands and legs of his daughter for allegedly stealing his mineral in Obudu local government area of Cross River state. The man who is said to be a native of Abakaliki, the Ebonyi state capital reportedly attracted attention when he tied his daughter in such a wicked manner after stripping her unclad.

According to reports, neighbors alerted the man's kin from Abakaliki resident in Obudu who arrived the scene minutes later and apologized.

The unidentified man is said to have run away but reports say he was later arrested by the Police and is currently in custody.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-strips-daughter-ties-hands-legs-stealing-mineral-photo.html
Charity begins @ home. Try up a child in d way...... That's d perfect way to deal with a child that want to go astray b4 he/she will start to terrorise a community.
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:
He's not the father

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

It's like u their Grand fathers.
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by muller101(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2017
grin
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Papadoh(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Annnonymous:
Nairalanders rushing to thread when they saw STRIPS DAUGHTER UNCLAD grin grin
Shut up

Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Papadoh(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2017
He might be her father, but he ain't her daddy.

Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by Jaykolo10(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2017
op you don make me remember Wetin my friend mama do am back then when we dey secondary school the mama punish am well den and it's for a foolish reason ooo.... some parents sha
Re: Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral by chukskafor(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2017
In NTA word; maybe the man is trying to get her pee out the mineral out........steered man; mineral is worth more than the daughter's well-being to the mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Breast Of 8-year-old Daughter For ‘growing Rapidly’ / Vigilante Shoots Gang Leader & His Gang Members,legs To Be Amputated (Graphic) / Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.