Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Solar Panel And Solar Street Lights Supplier From China - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Solar Panel And Solar Street Lights Supplier From China (822 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Supplier From China / New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Panel And Solar Street Lights Supplier From China by SolarFob(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2010
Now renewable energy business such as solar and wind energy is the most hotest in Nigeria and all over the world, SolarFob Industrial is main focus on solar PV and LED lighting, solar water pump, solar street lights and others.

With our local clients' installation and maintenance help, we've already had some projects in Nigeria for the solar street lights and solar water pumps, the response from our customer is very good.

Anyone here who deal with the solar & new energy business can contact me or visit www.solarfob.com for more information about our future cooperation. Or if you just have any questions about solar and LED technology or the system design, just feel free to send me an email to get the response within 6-12hrs.

Or you can add my MSN: allan221@live.cn

Allan

www.SolarFob.com

Re: Solar Panel And Solar Street Lights Supplier From China by anern: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2012
A while back our solar powered street light systems were installed in Fallujah, Iraq; however, there are other applications for solar street lights.

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Transactions! / Customized Wristband And Lapel Pin / Secret Investment Revealed - Make N21,000,000 Form N10, 000 Investment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.