Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank (11739 Views)

GT Bank Opened An Account For Me / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by ideologies(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2017
Guaranty Trust Bank is also recognized as one of the most profitable and well managed financial institutions in Africa for providing quality service, ethics, professionalism, integrity, innovation and internationally accepted corporate governance standards.

Job Description for Graduate Trainee position at GTBank
Our entry level training programme is an exciting platform to launch your career as we provide and create a world-class training environment.

Application Process

Our criteria for Entry Level Programme (ELP) is as detailed below. Candidate must:

Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
Must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
Gtb graduate trainee jobs

GTBank’s Graduate Trainee Recruitment Process
After the screening of your applications, suitable candidates will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-step recruitment process, summarized below:
Step 1: Computer-Based Assessment

If eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, History/Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.

The assessment helps us determine if you possess the skill to succeed in a role with Guaranty Trust Bank.
Step 2: Pre-Interview Documentation

Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited for an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where you’d be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification. You may also be required to write an essay details of which will be communicated during the discussion.

Step 3: Panel Interview

The next stage of the process is a competency-based panel interview. Candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also exhibit qualities and skills the Bank requires

Step 4: Final Interview

This stage involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team. In addition to competency-based questions, candidates are expected to demonstrate industry knowledge and the passion required to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.

Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme

Candidates who are successful at the Final Interview will be offered a place in our four-month Entry Level Programme (ELP). Here participants are trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking. Successful candidates will be absorbed into the Bank subsequently.

If you are interested in joining Guaranty Trust Bank, Kindly apply for existing vacancies or submit your CV for consideration by completing the registration form on the link below

Interested and qualified? Go to Guaranty Trust Bank Plc career website on www.gtbank.com to apply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by ideologies(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
ideologies:
Guaranty Trust Bank is also recognized as one of the most profitable and well managed financial institutions in Africa for providing quality service, ethics, professionalism, integrity, innovation and internationally accepted corporate governance standards.

Job Description for Graduate Trainee position at GTBank
Our entry level training programme is an exciting platform to launch your career as we provide and create a world-class training environment.

Application Process

Our criteria for Entry Level Programme (ELP) is as detailed below. Candidate must:

Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
Must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
Gtb graduate trainee jobs

GTBank’s Graduate Trainee Recruitment Process
After the screening of your applications, suitable candidates will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-step recruitment process, summarized below:
Step 1: Computer-Based Assessment

If eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, History/Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.

The assessment helps us determine if you possess the skill to succeed in a role with Guaranty Trust Bank.
Step 2: Pre-Interview Documentation

Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited for an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where you’d be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification. You may also be required to write an essay details of which will be communicated during the discussion.

Step 3: Panel Interview

The next stage of the process is a competency-based panel interview. Candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also exhibit qualities and skills the Bank requires

Step 4: Final Interview

This stage involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team. In addition to competency-based questions, candidates are expected to demonstrate industry knowledge and the passion required to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.

Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme

Candidates who are successful at the Final Interview will be offered a place in our four-month Entry Level Programme (ELP). Here participants are trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking. Successful candidates will be absorbed into the Bank subsequently.

If you are interested in joining Guaranty Trust Bank, Kindly apply for existing vacancies or submit your CV for consideration by completing the registration form on the link below

Interested and qualified? Go to Guaranty Trust Bank Plc career website on www.gtbank.com to apply
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by ideologies(m): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Stellaawele: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Gud mrn...pls i'm new here , I applied for gtb graduate trainee.Pls i need info on wat to expect and possibly past questions .My email is stellaawele0@gmail.com.Tnx in anticipation
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Stellaawele: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pls i haven't gotten d past question
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by claudial(f): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
pls when is the deadline or has applications closed pls I need answers asap!
anyone pls.
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Maccapele: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Did anyone get any mail of successful application after applying

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by darchyneer(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2018
Deadline iss February 15 2018 if I remember correctly
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by PrinceFola(m): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Maccapele:
Did anyone get any mail of successful application after applying
No.
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2018
the application is real..though you will not get an email after you register, but your online application will show that it has been submitted successfully..Orr steps on how to apply or submit application please visit www.valentine202.com
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by cymbee: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2018
please i keep having issues with the application. i cant submit it
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Richard067(m): 5:45am On Feb 03, 2018
i cant summit d application too
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by fejeerow(f): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2018
Same here
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Access2017: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Pls I can't submit the application. What do I do?
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by dvaliant: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
PrinceFola:
No.
Did you upload any document during the online application?
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by nowpresence(f): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Stellaawele:
Gud mrn...pls i'm new here , I applied for gtb graduate trainee.Pls i need info on wat to expect and possibly past questions .My email is stellaawele0@gmail.com.Tnx in anticipation
were you sent an email as regards application being successful.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by ideologies(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Briemode(f): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2018
please I need gt bank past questions. If anybody has pls send me
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by harj(f): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Hello guys; after submitting my application, I noticed a mistake in my cv....is it advisable for me to reapply?
Pls I need a reply.
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Missmossy(f): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:
Hi... Wanna inquire if serving corp members passing out April can apply without the NYSC certificate?
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Junior2412: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello, is the application still open please?
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by ideologies(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Missmossy:

Hi... Wanna inquire if serving corp members passing out April can apply without the NYSC certificate?
apply, recruitment may not being immediately. Also before it reaches that stage were you will be asked for it. You would have finished nysc
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Missmossy(f): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2018
ideologies:
apply, recruitment may not being immediately. Also before it reaches that stage were you will be asked for it. You would have finished nysc
Thanks for the response.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by ideologies(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Missmossy:

Thanks for the response.
my pleasure
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by ladyrachy(f): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
pls anyone with gtb past questions and answers pls am in need of it thanks my email is rachaelokewu23@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by azodo1991(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
i got acknowledgement mail on feb 8th
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Aroboi(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
ideologies:
Ar u indirectly wishing d recruitment process to tk long..pls o
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by glyobed: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
I also got acknowledgement mail too
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by ideologies(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Aroboi:

Ar u indirectly wishing d recruitment process to tk long..pls o
Nigerians self
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Mideade: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
If you are in need of GT past question mail me at
richiemas123@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by Stellaawele: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yes,i got d message for sucessful aplication
Re: Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank by folakemiotepola: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pls I need past questions. Many thanks otepolakemi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Recruitment: Past Questions And Answers For Recruitment Test: Download Her / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form For 2013 Out Now! / ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.