Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Latest Update On Enugu-portharcourt Express Road (photos Included) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Update On Enugu-portharcourt Express Road (photos Included) (1042 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Ugwuanyi’s Indelible Footprints On Enugu’s Milliken Hill Road / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Update On Enugu-portharcourt Express Road (photos Included) by dondo83(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Onyebuchi Ememanka wrote:

I drove through the Enugu - PH highway last Friday. This is what I saw between Abia Tower and Ubakala Junction.

After working on the major road, Arab Contractors is also working on the side of the road where cars don't even use. The idea is to save the major road from the effects of erosion.

This style will ensure the longevity of the roads. Of a truth, this one is a new style. I have not seen this anywhere before. I took these pictures personally. This road will mainly be used by our people and I was excited seeing this.

Meanwhile, work is progressing steadily on the axis between Ubakala and Isiala Ngwa Junction. It's a beauty to behold.

Perhaps, the most exciting thing is that the other side of the axis between Ntigha Junction and Ubakala Junction which has been out of use for years now is now being opened up for traffic.

My joy will know no bounds by the time this work will get to Aba and down to Port Harcourt.

This will make life easier for our people. When you drive on this road, your political party affiliation becomes immaterial.

My own political philosophy is different. I try to be objective. I commend good works and complain when things don't go well. For me, there is a difference between politics and governance.

Thank you Mr. President. This made me proud.

(c) Onyebuchi Ememanka
Re: Latest Update On Enugu-portharcourt Express Road (photos Included) by dondo83(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2017
Pictures

Re: Latest Update On Enugu-portharcourt Express Road (photos Included) by dondo83(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2017
More

Re: Latest Update On Enugu-portharcourt Express Road (photos Included) by Okoroawusa: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2017
My president is working
Re: Latest Update On Enugu-portharcourt Express Road (photos Included) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2017
Gob Bless Jonathan!

Re: Latest Update On Enugu-portharcourt Express Road (photos Included) by dondo83(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2017
What people don't know is that this administration has 2good years to perform.. we need a robust opposition to let them sit up but one thing is certain...By 2019 even a blind man will see the difference between Buhari and Jonah
Re: Latest Update On Enugu-portharcourt Express Road (photos Included) by Sealeddeal(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Is that all?
Re: Latest Update On Enugu-portharcourt Express Road (photos Included) by Cjrane2: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Gob Bless Jonathan!

As if we are even sure this is a recent picture of Enugu - PH road.

The Daura king only thinks good for one section of the country and believes others aren't Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Enugu-portharcourt Express Road (photos Included) by dondo83(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
But you are sure when they spread a bad news? The write was as specific as possible no the onus is on you to either prove him wrong or forever hold your peace.. One thing about negativity is that it affects the whole being (physically,psychologically,financially and emotionally) Be a critic but be an objective critic.. merry Christmas

(1) (Reply)

Yes!!!!!! Nigeria Is A Big Shithole / Rivers APC Blasts Wike For Hiring Indigenes Of Abia, Imo And Akwa Ibom States / I Am More Than Popular , I Am With My People - Gov Fayose Tells Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.