Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Maina Reveals Where He Is, Says Magu Is Aware - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina Reveals Where He Is, Says Magu Is Aware (403 Views)

Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maina Reveals Where He Is, Says Magu Is Aware by erunz(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2017
Abdulrasheed Maina, embattled former Chairman of the defunct Presidential Pension Task Team, has declared that the acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu knows his whereabouts.

Maina said the EFCC boss is aware that he is in Nigeria and working with the anti-graft agency to apprehend pension thieves.

The embattled former Pension boss made the claim while reacting to a question that Magu went on air saying he would go to Dubai, United Kingdom, UK, America and ensure he was arrested and brought back to face justice.

Speaking with The Sun, the elusive ex-Pension boss said, “That day I laughed. You know why I laughed. I laughed because Nigerians were being taken for a ride. How could Magu that I respect so much say that?

“But he lied. How can you say you are going to fetch me in Dubai, USA, UK when you know I am here in Nigeria with you. When you know I have been in Nigeria for ages.

“When you know I have been working with you; common, common. I am tired of this and I feel I am not getting justice.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/19/maina-reveals-says-magu-aware/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Maina Reveals Where He Is, Says Magu Is Aware by aolawale025: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Paradoxically maina seems sincere about wanting to expose pension thieves. It's just Nigerians are being fooled about this whole maina issue. If magu knows where he is and a warrant is out on him. Why can't be arrest him?
Re: Maina Reveals Where He Is, Says Magu Is Aware by LessNoise: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2017
What a country!!!! cry
Re: Maina Reveals Where He Is, Says Magu Is Aware by wolextayo: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2017
The neighbour daughter carry belle for the thief child. - only for the wise

Magu, Maina, Buhari, they are all mad
Re: Maina Reveals Where He Is, Says Magu Is Aware by TheFreeOne: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2017
When you know I have been working with you; common, common. I am tired of this and I feel I am not getting justice.”
What an anticorruption fight cry

When fire starts from the shrine there is no need taking precautions again. - Proverb

It is finished grin

Zombies over to you come and defend Buboo as usual on his monkey business aka corruption fight.
Re: Maina Reveals Where He Is, Says Magu Is Aware by erunz(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2017
By the time Buhari and his bandwagon finish with Nigeria, this country will be missing from the map of the world.

1 Like

Re: Maina Reveals Where He Is, Says Magu Is Aware by swagagolic01(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2017
I give up, we can never get it right with apc and Buhari in charge, so this criminal is in Nigeria and the presidency is aware?? Any fool that calls bubu the dullard Mr integrity again won't see 2019....

I give up
Re: Maina Reveals Where He Is, Says Magu Is Aware by Kemperor: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2017
What a country

(1) (Reply)

Supporters Of Ganduje, Dep Gov In War Of Words / Buhari Okays Action On Audit Reports On 400 Niger Delta Projects / Have Your Say!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.