Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story (2777 Views)

Just In: Buhari Shocks Oshiomole, Endorse His Removal As APC National Chairman / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / BREAKING!!! Quit Notice To Igbos: Buhari Shocks The World On National Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by wiseEast: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Five years ago, when he was 70, President Muhammadu Buhari spoke with The Sun Publishing Limited Managing Director/Editor-in-Chief, Eric Osagie, in company of a correspondent, wherein he talked about his growing up days, experiences in the Army, his emergence as head of state when he never participated in any coup, the 1966 coup and the counter-coup, the General Ibrahim Babangida coup that swept him out of office, the execution of cocaine traffickers, Decree 4 and the controversial ‘53 suitcases’ that allegedly came into the country during his government.

What kind of childhood did you have?
Well, from my father’s side, we are Fulanis. You know the Fulanis are really divided into two. There are nomads, the ones that if you drive from Maiduguri and many parts of the North you will find.

You mean the famous Mons Officers…?

You have never given up?
Even though I said at some stage that I wouldn’t present myself for candidature again, I said I remain in party politics as long as I have breath in me.

And we were told that he deliberately wanted a military cadet unit in Kaduna Secondary School. Then, it was limited to Federal Government Colleges or Government Colleges and we had a military cadet unit, which I joined.
That was the transition?
That was where the interest started.

Did your parents object to it?
No. Well, I didn’t know my father really.

Oh! How old were you when he died?
I think I was about three, four years? I couldn’t remember his face. The only thing I could recall about my father was the horse because it threw me down. We were on the horse with one of my half brothers going to water it and then, it tripped and I fell. It stepped on me. So, that is the only impression I have of him. That is the only thing I could recall.

What of your mother?
Oh! my mother died in 1988 when I was in detention.

Ok, I remember then the controversy of allowing you to go and see her buried. Did they eventually allow you?

ipob , PERSON WEY NO NO EM PAPA NA WETIN DEM DEY CALL AM ----FELA KUTI?
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2017
I'm coming to say what I have in mind
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Okoroawusa: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2017
The best president Nigeria ever had.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by sarrki(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Okoroawusa:

God Almighty will bless you plenty

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by sarrki(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Now you are a father and role model to millions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by madridguy(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2017
Allah Rahmah fall on his soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Evablizin(f): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Abeg stop lying.

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by SalamRushdie: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Book you dont know , father you dont know ,vision you dont have ...Abeg what exactly does this dullard know na

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Evablizin(f): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:
Haaa,why are you doing this to yourself?

Role model to millions of dullards .

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by SalamRushdie: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

Role model to Almaijiris

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by dukie25: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:
Role model to bokoharam.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2017
My One face at buhari
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Bizibi(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2017
2019 strategy.....
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by wiseEast: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2017
PERSON WEY NO NO EM PAPA NA WETIN DEM DEY CALL AM
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2017
No shoe story loading
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by wiseEast: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:

NO MILLIONS OF BASTARDS

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by dodelight(m): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:
Yes, role model to intending failures.
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by sarrki(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:

PDP women leader wetin be your own

Stop hiding come out and associate fully with your party

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Okoroawusa: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

Oga Sarrki,am not a religious person but since this prayer is coming from u,I will say "amen!" to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Okoroawusa: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:
Abeg stop lying.
Sebi d truth is ur private property, PDP women leader?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by anibi9674: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
what does buhari know self. dullard President. no wonder you fail waec.
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by jamesibor: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
wiseEast:
Five years ago, when he was 70, President Muhammadu Buhari spoke with The Sun Publishing Limited Managing Director/Editor-in-Chief, Eric Osagie, in company of a correspondent, wherein he talked about his growing up days, experiences in the Army, his emergence as head of state when he never participated in any coup, the 1966 coup and the counter-coup, the General Ibrahim Babangida coup that swept him out of office, the execution of cocaine traffickers, Decree 4 and the controversial ‘53 suitcases’ that allegedly came into the country during his government.

What kind of childhood did you have?
Well, from my father’s side, we are Fulanis. You know the Fulanis are really divided into two. There are nomads, the ones that if you drive from Maiduguri and many parts of the North you will find.

You mean the famous Mons Officers…?

You have never given up?
Even though I said at some stage that I wouldn’t present myself for candidature again, I said I remain in party politics as long as I have breath in me.

And we were told that he deliberately wanted a military cadet unit in Kaduna Secondary School. Then, it was limited to Federal Government Colleges or Government Colleges and we had a military cadet unit, which I joined.
That was the transition?
That was where the interest started.

Did your parents object to it?
No. Well, I didn’t know my father really.

Oh! How old were you when he died?
I think I was about three, four years? I couldn’t remember his face. The only thing I could recall about my father was the horse because it threw me down. We were on the horse with one of my half brothers going to water it and then, it tripped and I fell. It stepped on me. So, that is the only impression I have of him. That is the only thing I could recall.

What of your mother?
Oh! my mother died in 1988 when I was in detention.

Ok, I remember then the controversy of allowing you to go and see her buried. Did they eventually allow you?

ipob , PERSON WEY NO NO EM PAPA NA WETIN DEM DEY CALL AM ----FELA KUTI?

.....because he was a nomadic Fulani herdsman who deposited and moved away with his herd of cow.
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by figment232(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
In other words he is a BASTARD.
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Jesusloveyou: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Jesusloveyou: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Book you dont know , father you dont know ,vision you dont have ...Abeg what exactly does this dullard know na
honesty and integrity

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by sarrki(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Oga Sarrki,am not a religious person but since this prayer is coming from u,I will say "amen!" to it.

You're blessed my Bro
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by Okoroawusa: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

You're blessed my Bro
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by lilytender: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He knows how to deal with enemies of the state. From Maitamasine to Chadian rebels, from Boko Haram to IPOB pigs and idiots. Buhari surely knows how to deal with nonentities in large numbers.
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by lukecent: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
So this one na alamajiri
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by lazygal: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

Buhari best president ? Keep deceiving your self ..he should honorably step aside come 2018 .
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by lazygal: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

Mscheeew....role model to Failed rulers
Re: I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story by uwa1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
I see... We 'll talk about it after u vacate Aso Rock by 2019...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card / Kogi State Governor Disappointed As Vice President Turned Down Another Invitatio / PDP Presidential Candidate Sule Lamido: President Buhari Is a 'fake' fulani Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.