Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,241 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Falz Visits Unilag On Its 15th Anniversary And Ahead Of His Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Visits Unilag On Its 15th Anniversary And Ahead Of His Concert (663 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Crash Survivor, Remembers 15th Anniversary Of Disaster / See Viral Photos Of Couple Celebrating 15th Anniversary With 11 Children / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Visits Unilag On Its 15th Anniversary And Ahead Of His Concert by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2017
It was an interesting day on Friday, December 15 at University of Lagos (UNILAG) as super-talented Nigerian artiste, Falz the Bahd Guy showed up at the school’s radio station, UNILAG FM and had an interesting on-air chat with the Head of Presenters, Lamu.

To pay his respect to the school on its 15th anniversary, Falz met with and addressed UNILAG students who couldn’t help but show their love for the La Fete crooner through screams and hugs.

To round off the day, Falz also gave out a free ticket for his upcoming first-ever headline concert titled The Falz Experience to a young student named Hamzat Ridwan. Davido, Simi, Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce, Yemi Alade, Reekado Banks and other A-list artistes are billed to perform at the show on Wednesday, December 20, 2017.

See Photos Below:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www./entertainment/38173-falz-visits-unilag-on-its-15th-anniversary-and-ahead-of-his-concert/amp

Re: Falz Visits Unilag On Its 15th Anniversary And Ahead Of His Concert by biacan(f): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2017
I love his music......but his fashion sense is poor he looks like a tout in bariga........he should step up his game
Re: Falz Visits Unilag On Its 15th Anniversary And Ahead Of His Concert by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Falz Visits Unilag On Its 15th Anniversary And Ahead Of His Concert by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
g

Bae, what is ya problem self? Them dey pay you?
Re: Falz Visits Unilag On Its 15th Anniversary And Ahead Of His Concert by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2017
Falz is a joke of a rapper.

He amongst other Nigerian rappers give the rap game a bad name

(1) (Reply)

Watch Davido And Falz Perform Bad, Badoo, Baddest At The Falz Experience (video) / Actress Liz Da Silva Celebrate New Year With Beautiful Photoshoot / ‘i’m A Fraudster, Tell SARS To Come And Arrest Me’ – Nigerian Singer Dotman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.