Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra (17493 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana / Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Freshsan2009: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:
mtchew, inconsequential talk.

give the people referendum and let everybody have a say you are talking trash as if your opinion represents mine.

Zik has always been a one Nigerianist so nothing new from his corcck sucker
pls tink b4 u comment next tym

2 Likes

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Okoroawusa: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
adozie:
As long as I have no issues with what she was saying; She was NEVER Nigeria’s First Lady.
Zik married her in the 1980’s long after he was in any administrative capacity or governance in Nigeria.

IBB might as well marry a young woman now and tomorrow she will start answering Nigerian First Lady.
Who knows ur mother?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:

give the people referendum and let everybody have a say you are talking trash as if your opinion represents mine.

You sat down and came up with a username as IPOBrep, now in your mind it makes you cool right?Wrong! in your mind it shows you are bold to stand for what you believe in right? wrong again. Now you went on to speak in a very crazz and vulgar way about a woman old enough to be your mother, not just that but a woman 100 times the woman your mother will ever be and you think it makes you look brave cool and manly? Wrong again.

You didnt come off as brave , bold, manly or smart instead you came off as a poorly educated tout who has no respect whatsoever for women, i am sure you insult and beat up your mum regularly?

I am sure your mother has been wounded several times by you? do you slap her regularly? I bet it makes you feel like a macho man when you hit a woman and insult her?

You are will most likely never amount to much in life, at best a public school teacher in some remote village who will fail at fatherhood, marriage and life.

In the end you will take your own life due to chronic depression

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:

E pain am
E enter am grin

6 Likes

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Freshsan2009: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Edu3Again:

IPOB na those people who with out guns made ur fulani masters shake with fear.
Na the people who let the South know that they can break free from ur Fulani masters.

IPOB na those people.
IPOB are those people dah lack good moral upbringing, semilitrate, and empty barrel dah can only make loud noise to distrb odas peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Biafraqueen(f): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
OBIGS:
in other news things ain't working right in Nigeria.

But

Nigeria will be great
Hmm Nigeria waaa....
Her opinion is not needed here in my region.

1 Like

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Rickyzagy: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
She still believes in the country that refuse to treat her husband. [color=#006600][/color]betrayals will soon park out from our land
Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by femolii: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Igbos can now see that their father zik is the unity begger, runner away man during the civil war turned his region to grave yard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by IPOBrep: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

You sat down and came up with a username as IPOBrep, now in your mind it makes you cool right?Wrong! in your mind it shows you are bold to stand for what you believe in right? wrong again. Now you went on to speak in a very crazz and vulgar way about a woman old enough to be your mother, not just that but a woman 100 times the woman your mother will ever be and you think it makes you look brave cool and manly? Wrong again.

You didnt come off as brave , bold, manly or smart instead you came off as a poorly educated tout who has no respect whatsoever for women, i am sure you insult and beat up your mum regularly?

I am sure your mother has been wounded several times by you? do you slap her regularly? I bet it makes you feel like a macho man when you hit a woman and insult her?

You are will most likely never amount to much in life, at best a public school teacher in some remote village who will fail at fatherhood, marriage and life.

In the end you will take your own life due to chronic depression

animal , am an employer and a senior Accountant in the oil and gas industry here in ph .

only low life respect people because of their age and not their ability to reason and act reasonably. that is the more reason African leaders and politicians act stupidly, they know that dimwits like you respect their age more than their capacity and contribution to life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Sibigam1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Who heard? Nnamdi Kanu is begging from the other side

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Sibigam1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:

animal , am an employer and a senior Accountant in the oil and gas industry here in ph .

Shut up already! And so what? You're a disgrace.
Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
She needs money like all of us,Buhari do the needful.
Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by IPOBrep: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sibigam1:

Shut up already! And so what? You're a disgrace.

abeg pack well, i no get time for poor kids

1 Like

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Paulagada: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
ProWalker:

You are a nonentity.
. Abomination! insulting the great ZIK of Africa's wife who is old enough to grandmother u because of mere biafra struggle taken from the side. This tells the kind parents that brought you up.
Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by ProWalker: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Paulagada:
. Abomination! insulting the great ZIK of Africa's wife who is old enough to grandmother u because of mere biafra struggle taken from the side. This tells the kind parents that brought you up.

Do you see well or it's a case of mistaken mention? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by ProWalker: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:

only low life respect people because of their age and not their ability to reason and act reasonably. that is the more reason African leaders and politicians act stupidly, they know that dimwits like you respect their age more than their capacity and contribution to life

You must be an ANAN member if at all you are an Accountant. Accountants are not trained to write gibberish full of profanities.

1 Like

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by jpphilips(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:

Go and take referendum from Buhari's boxers

3 Likes

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by billyG(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
I think say na late Nnamdi Kanu's wife sef...nnmchw!

1 Like

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by IPOBrep: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
ProWalker:

You must be an ANAN member if at all you are an Accountant. Accountants are not trained to write gibberish full of profanities.

mtchew, am an igbo man before i became an accountant, what affects the igbo race matters most to me than what affects the accounting profession .

1 Like

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by ProWalker: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:

mtchew, am an igbo man before i became an accountant, what affects the igbo race matters most to me than what affects the accounting profession .

You are not anywhere an Accountant, at best you are a bookkeeper somewhere grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by triple996(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:

you are a shame.

Zik is one of the failed leaders of igbo land
This fool doesn't deserve to b called an ibo
Is this Hw Ibos go around abusing even there own heroes, so this is how far nnamdi has brain-washed u ppl,
Is kanu better Dan d zak of Africa
That is y Ibos can Neva role nigeria
Have u ever seen a Hausa man insulting late sir ahmadu-bello or tafawa balewa?
Or have u seen a Yoruba man insulting obafemi awolowo
I didn't know this is how far ipob has damaged ur brains
No wonder nothing is working in Ibo land
From tribalism to hate to disrespect of even ur own leaders even wen de r dead
Nawawoo
MARK MY WORD
U can't get anything reasonable 4rm dis stupidity

1 Like

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Sibigam1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:

abeg pack well, i no get time for poor kids

Poor kids? I see. Mr. Bill Gates continue wallowing in stupidity.

You're just a foolish man with money. If at all you have the money.
Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Sibigam1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:

God forbid! You can't be an Igbo man. You're a disgrace.
Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by OBIGS(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Nigeria will be great, is it when some of us join their ancestors?
that is why we need to revolt now. the problem is we are afraid especially the youths. But I believe one-day something will happen to trigger the chain of events that will bring in the neccessay changes in Nigeria.
Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by DONADAMS(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
lol..I swear..I thought it was "late nnamdi kanu's wife".... thank God I read the post before commenting
Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by IPOBrep: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
ProWalker:

You are not anywhere an Accountant, at best you are a bookkeeper somewhere grin

ok thanks mr. finance controller , bye
Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by IPOBrep: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
triple996:

This fool doesn't deserve to b called an ibo
Is this Hw Ibos go around abusing even there own heroes, so this is how far nnamdi has brain-washed u ppl,
Is kanu better Dan d zak of Africa
That is y Ibos can Neva role nigeria
Have u ever seen a Hausa man insulting late sir ahmadu-bello or tafawa balewa?
Or have u seen a Yoruba man insulting obafemi awolowo
I didn't know this is how far ipob has damaged ur brains
No wonder nothing is working in Ibo land
From tribalism to hate to disrespect of even ur own leaders even wen de r dead
Nawawoo
MARK MY WORD
U can't get anything reasonable 4rm dis stupidity

your hero must not be my hero.

zik is one of those who messed the igbo interest up because he wanted to be seen as a one Nigerian.

Zik is not a hero to me

3 Likes

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:

My friend you are nothing but an IPOB miscreant

2 Likes

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
IPOBrep:

Like i said before, you will not amount to anything useful and thats a fact! selling engine oil in a shop at Rumola doesn't make you an accountant in an oil and gas firm, you are a deluded pathological liar and a fraud.
You are a secondary school drop out and a thief who spins make believe lies to sell his generator oil under rumola bridge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra by IPOBrep: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Like i said before, you will not amount to anything useful and thats a fact! selling engine oil in a shop at Rumola doesn't make you an accountant in an oil and gas firm, you are a deluded pathological liar and a fraud.
You are a secondary school drop out and a thief who spins make believe lies to sell is generator oil under rumola bridge

can we meet one on one, am at odili road by ordinance now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why South-West Governors Are 'Helpless' On Security Situation In The Region / Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings / 2023 Elections: Accept Tribunal’s Verdict As Final - Gowon Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.