Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ (30614 Views)

2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Request For Youth Corpers & Fresh Graduates To Resume At Our Ikeja Office / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Lec25(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Good job comarade we will there a country of our dream
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Sibigam1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nigeria will be at the peak of Africa when it comes to infrastructural development and otherwise if the government would behave this way.

Great work guys. It shows that we all have a part to play in the society and country at large, not just to buy data, come online and bash the government.

Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by tete7000(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nigeria problem is not about picking trash, it is about people not wantonly generating trash, not indiscriminately dumping refuse everywhere. How much trash do to want to pick when everyone is freely dumping refuse indiscriminately? Those trash should not have been there in the first instance if our people are sane.
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Simpledude0847(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nobodys:
And who is insulting Muslims for wearing hijab....??.....these religious people sef..
That is how the bigots will see it.
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by bigplayerz(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
I dare all Lagos state corps members to clean out that dump site at ojota....if they don't get awarded by Gov Ambode.@OP even me sef fit clear this trash alone grin grin
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by adekhingz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Is part of there ppa so they should keep it up....... good guys

Part of their PPa or Cds?

Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by oladele239(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
adem30:
Ambode
Lawma
Taskforce

Should take note of these prospective staffs

It's staff and not staffs grin
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Great work guys am proud of you.
You did something I will never do even for 10k unless ofcourse its a request from my parents or the refused dump personal affect me
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by paparazy06(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Good work guys... #nasarawa_corpers. I really miss my time with you guys... keep the good work going.
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by franklyncj: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
what Nigeria have been turning graduate into this days... pre and post nysc pix...

Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by franklyncj: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
what Nigeria have been turning graduates into this days... pre and post nysc pix...

Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by tollyboy5(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
ok
Space booker happy birthday
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
If only people knew they could make Millions from that trash. They wouldn't throw things anyhow they like.
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by dpete1: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is an old trick,

Mallams instruct youths to clean up waste bins, evacuate refuse dumps then eat feaces after which they become wealthy.
. I just pray that Santa give you sense this Xmas
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by anyimontana(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nobodys:
And who is insulting Muslims for wearing hijab....??.....these religious people sef..
lol,so statements no need reply..
U try for the guy sha
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
these peoples life must be so hard!! have they never herad of Refuse truck? grin look at them showing their muscles for just clearing this little Rubbish
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Martin0(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
gypsey:
these peoples life must be so hard!! have they never herad of Refuse truck? grin look at them showing their muscles for just clearing this little Rubbish

Na wa ooogrin
Nor be small tin dey happen for our country oo
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by tk4rd: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2017
So,, the crazy guy behind the moniker - Nwaamaikpe is so popular with his craziness to the extent a female moniker - Mrsnwaamaikpe came alive.??
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ by lordcenred(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Is that a dump site? Ordinary small littering u call am dump site! Sense fall on u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) / Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) / NYSC Cultural Troupe Arrives Russia For World Youth Festival (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.