Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found (68445 Views)

New Photos Of The Little Boy Who Photobombed A Couple's Wedding In 2017 / Oluwatobiloba Michael Falana: Boy Who Photobombed A Wedding Begins School / Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by kwynette(f): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
He get serious style o
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by Rick9(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
I just like the picture, xo cute
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by chibuike65: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
What ever
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by DavidEsq(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Fine boy he's so cute
But 4 d fact dat dis boy is being celebrated, he is just one of doz normal kids u see on the street and probably scream at "get away, stupid almaji". How many of such"cute" kids have strayed into our compounds and have received our cold treatments? Dis one is being celebrated for d same facts by which we despise dem and everyone suddenly has become a stray or mischievous child lover

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by dangotesmummy: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
At your age you're already slaying.go AND read your book naughty boy
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by simiolu1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
CaptainFM1:
So the photographer must be standing at almost twice the distance of the boy and the people. The camera focus is on the boy and not the people. The whole thing looks "planned" Like a perfect arrangement...maybe by the photographer.
Anyway, like someone said...why not just delete the picture and take another one. No be only photobombed, na photocrash!

Broa, I know who took that original photograph. As in, I know him physically. Not some social media something. And he has been a photographer since he was a child because both his parents were photographers.

Funny thing is, he posted that photo on Facebook in November; almost a month ago. And according to him, the boy jumped into his frame, and he couldn't allow his lovely pose waste. All it took was the click of the shutter.

What makes me happy in all these is that the photographer was not the one pushing publicity for the little boy. In fact, his original Facebook post got only a handful of likes.

So please, don't claim it is a planned something

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155847757032071&id=821302070&set=a.10151832298132071.1073741877.821302070&source=56&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by Coldfeets: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
DONADAMS:
how is this information usefulwas the boy lost or kidnapped??.....this is supposed to be a working day

You're dealing with a lot of stupid people.

This type of low grade and worthless piece of information is what they usually like.

Please bear with them.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by odizeey(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
CaptainFM1:
So the photographer must be standing at almost twice the distance of the boy and the people. The camera focus is on the boy and not the people. The whole thing looks "planned" Like a perfect arrangement...maybe by the photographer.
Anyway, like someone said...why not just delete the picture and take another one. No be only photobombed, na photocrash!
I know dat this for eyeservice, I said it, they said i was hating. Who be fool.
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by odizeey(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
DavidEsq:

But 4 d fact dat dis boy is being celebrated, he is just one of doz normal kids u see on the street and probably scream at "get away, stupid almaji". How many of such"cute" kids have strayed into our compounds and have received our cold treatments? Dis one is being celebrated for d same facts by which we despise dem and everyone suddenly has become a stray or mischievous child lover
true yarn, we like to form for dis country, I weak
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by lilreese: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Really cute
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by Niyinficient(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
I dont think i need the photographer's story about the boy anyboy....his shirt (same as at when he photobombed) tells it all
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by lazygal: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:
cool

Wow,cute little boy,you're blessed. That his picture is so beautiful.

It is ...I can't believe it brought tears to my eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by odizeey(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Niyinficient:
I dont think i need the photographer's story about the boy anyboy....his shirt (same as at when he photobombed) tells it all
will he throw the clothe after use,
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by DONADAMS(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamPopular:
Hate! Hate!! Hate!!! Alova the place,workinq day and ya busy commentinq... U berra pray God answers your prayers too so people like you will comment on there weddinq day...
hate on what exactly??if you were not so much in a hurry to qoute me you'd have read well and deciphered that I didn't direct even a word to the couples or " wedding day " ....anyways..whatever makes you happy...have a nice day!
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by DONADAMS(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
trustyshoess:

but you're on nairaland as well so what's your point?
yah....if you were not so much in a hurry to qoute me for whatever reasons, you'd have checked the time of my comment.. 1:39pm...there's something called break If you have forgotten!...have a nice day...cute trustyshoess!...yah,,I checked your d.p!
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by begwong: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
May God bless the boy and grant him and his parents their heart desires!
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by DavidEsq(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
odizeey:
true yarn, we like to form for dis country, I weak
Ah dey teh u
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by adecz: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
From a professional point of view,
It looks more like the celebrants photo bombed him.

The little dude is on focus, while
the adults are out of focus.

Good Karma has located him.
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by IamPopular(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
DONADAMS:
hate on what exactly??if you were not so much in a hurry to qoute me you'd have read well and deciphered that I didn't direct even a word to the couples or " wedding day " ....anyways..whatever makes you happy...have a nice day!
... Now i see the usefulness of condom,people like you wouldnt exist if it were used...
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by Timagex(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Excelboi:
All this photographers wan promote themselves by force.
undecided undecided goan kee yasef
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by Demmzy15(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fukafuka:
grin
The one in the middle is Rilwayne001 grin grin
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by Rilwayne001: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
kiss
Demmzy15:
The one in the middle is Rilwayne001 grin grin

Emi ke shocked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by phoenix0100: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
DONADAMS:
how is this information usefulwas the boy lost or kidnapped??.....this is supposed to be a working day

Biko Bros Dem force Dem force you open de thread...carry ur bad Belle go one side abeg
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by Holuwahphemy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
booqee:
He's still wearing the same cloth from that day. I almost assumed its the same day until i saw his hair cut is different. I'm really happy for him..He's gonna taste enjoyment at least.

But he's a fine boy lets not lie.

He was probably asked to put it on so people could believe he was actually the one that photo-bombed and not a look alike. wink
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by DONADAMS(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamPopular:
... Now i see the usefulness of condom,people like you wouldnt exist if it were used...
why the vituperation the respect your self...I believe we are all matured here...please try as much you can to suppress this immature behavior of exchanging diatribes,,it shouldn't be that hard...safe!
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by Teeboi56: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=63422335]Never underestimate the power of social media..

If GOD say na your time to blow you go blow..
[/quote
True talk my brother

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by frbona: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Risingstar00123:
Hi y'all, as a punter i bring fellow punters (bettors) the opportunity to win big and get back at the bet companies for ripping y'all.
Get today's (19-12-2017) sure and thank me later..
See images below for more.!
scammer!!!
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by eazydon(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
And the boy's got a face for memes grin
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by Demmzy15(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:
kiss

Emi ke shocked grin grin
Ehn, eyin! tongue grin
Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by Rilwayne001: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
Ehn, eyin! tongue grin

You ehn, you will not message somebody on WhatsApp angry angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found by Demmzy15(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You ehn, you will not message somebody on WhatsApp angry angry sad
Sorry na, I perceived you were busy na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.