Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video (5954 Views)

. / "The Family" - Uk Channel 4 Nigerian (Yoruba) Family Show@9pm Tues 16th Nov 2010 / Immigrants Working As Traffic Warden In London - Channel 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2010
CILondon:

A horror worse than what we have now? I'll take my chances thank you!

Playing the victim card is useless in this regard but that is your choice.
I am still waiting for some real adult contributions from the irredentist camp
CILondon:

A BATTERED WIFE NEVER REGRETS LEAVING HER HUSBAND!

Actually the irredentists remind me of a   little boy who decides to break things because he cannot get his own way
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by okwabayi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
It's eight years later and no civil war yet. Every year especially with elections involved we hear varying doom prophecies. Once again we jump and pass them. Nothing will happen in this country because the masses are cowards and the leaders clueless but exploitative.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Litmus: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
nex:
Britain has long lost its importance in this world. Their economy grown by less than 1% in recent time. So rather than go down alone, they want to drag others with them.

Do the British sponsor wars all over the world? Have they sponsored war in Nigeria before? Within the last decade they've even tried to sponsor 2 bloody coups in Equatorial Guinea. It is the only thing that gives them a competitive edge over the other top economies in the world today.

There will be no bloody civil war in Nigeria. I really don't know when British media delved into soothsaying. They should know that very soon, it is themselves that will rise up in a bloody civil war against their Despotic Monarchy that has been there for ages living off the masses' sweat with nothing to show in return. Charles, Harry, Phillip, Elizabeth, William, they will all hang by the noose.

...not Monarchy but minorities whom the large bigoted white working class will turn on if government somehow manages to wheedle them out of leaving European union.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station / Crafts(yorubas) VS Trade(kwarans And Ibos) / List Of Nigeria's Mineral Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.