Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) (30595 Views)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by lazygal: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Diademk07:

Abegi, forget that! Clifford Orji, a christian was one of the pioneers of ritualism. Same as reverend King. We've also heard of the pastor casted out of Anambra for practising fetish things!

Same ritual killing are being practised in the North, where we've heard of several ritual killings.

However, one fact I'm just trying to sound is the fact that why some christian leaders/elders who choose to practise fetish things with their religion do it codedly, we see muslim brand these fetish acts before our very eyes and claims they are traditional healers as well.

You have a valid point
Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
May they be found asap
Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by jerflakes(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Situation001:

soon it shall befall you.. I repeat soon it shall befall your family.. and we will make jest of your shitty religion of hate and intolerance

ibroopeyemi:

Sense fall on you,

Na today nyash dey for back?

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by Teeboi56: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fynestboi:
By God's grace both of them would be found.
Amen oooo
Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by aspirebig: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
That is serious
Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by oloshelu1: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Isha Allah they we return home safely Ameeeen
Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by Dexmars(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Diademk07:

I pray they are found. You and your folks were so careless. Such a pretty kids. I really hate hearing about kidnapping.

This is the best you can do?

Did you really sit and type this.....no empathy .... no sensitivity to the plight of the family.
Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by Diademk07: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Dexmars:

This is the best you can do?

Did you really sit and type this.....no empathy .... no sensitivity to the plight of the family.

And how did I malign them? I even prayed for them to be found!

Abegi, carry ya busybody comot for my mention
Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by shomutuski(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
OnyeOGA:
says the one who believes in the murderous prophet called Muhammad.

your P
Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by dfrost: 2:59am On Dec 20, 2017
OnyeOGA:

smh.
Big head with little brain.
That's why you can't comprehend.

grin cheesy wink The thing pain you gaan. Why you sef go click on am just because you wan comment? Oju kokoro tongue cheesy
Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by ByeByeMan: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2020
agarawu23:
These two brothers went missing after Friday jumat prayer last week around mile12 Lagos and are yet to be found. sad

If found, please take them to the nearest police station or call 08123502293.

Can you fill me in on the investment you said you were doing bro ?
Re: Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) by agarawu23(m): 6:12am On Apr 23, 2020
ByeByeMan:

Can you fill me in on the investment you said you were doing bro ?
08180 257828

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / Charles Abi: DJ Switch Is Safe, Out Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.