Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,339 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? (1071 Views)

Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On / 'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by Amjustme: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2010
Is it right for a husband to travel and leave his visiting male friend with his wife alone in his house? I think its terribly wrong.
Re: This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by dominique(f): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2010
maybe he trusts both his wife and friend.
Re: This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by adetoru(f): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2010
WRONG,WRONG,WRONG.Someone has been raped in this situation.
Re: This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by snowdrops(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2010
who is the husband, wife and friend?

Are you one of the characters?
Re: This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by ant01: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ dont' think its a big deal,
trust is important, as long as the hubby trust his wife and vice versal and he knows his friend too well, it's cool, i think. i guess the male friend also didn't have an alternative,
Re: This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by Outstrip(f): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
I hope it is not the same male friend that does not know his boundaries. Why is your husband so attached to this man by the way. Did the man save his life or something
Re: This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by nellaluv(f): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
well it's no big deal if it's a big house with guest room, maids and kids around. But if it's a small house with just 1 or 2 rooms then its not right, some people just doesn't know the meaning of privacy. But then again it's no big deal, depends on the visitors manners and character smiley
Re: This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 03, 2010
@post
it all depends on the relationship we all have and WHY my friend came to visit at the first place.
if he is MY friend then he would have known that i was not going to be around and therefore not made the journey to come visit.
btw: if you can leave your wife/gf home alone with the driver/gardener/security etc then i dont see why you couldnt leave her home with your trusted family friend.
Re: This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by googles: 2:50am On Apr 03, 2010
btw: if you can leave your wife/gf home alone with the driver/gardener/security etc then i dont see why you couldnt leave her home with your trusted family friend.

hmm makes sense
Re: This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by ayettymama(f): 2:53am On Apr 03, 2010
why do u think its wrong??
wats wrong with ur male friend coming to visit??
theres nothing wrong having male or female visitors
not everyone is carnally controlled and think with thier genitals
some people are able to maintain a level of decency and close freindship with the opposite sex without going to those levels
people need to restructure thier thinking all together! kmt
Re: This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by Pweety4me(f): 4:27am On Apr 03, 2010
Y would he do a thing like dat? undecided
Re: This Does Not Seem Right To Me: What Is Your Opinion? by masterpiecer(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2012
Friendship is typically based on trust, there are particular stuffs u can trust a well known friend with, some friends cannot be trusted with money but can be trusted with certian morality such as self control and respect for women, with such friend i can, but let us also know dat its the trust of two people that is required here; that of ur friend and dat of ur wife, so if i trust my wife i can.

(1) (Reply)

What The Heck Is Wrong With Parents These Days ? / Tragedy: Man Buries Five Kids After Tragic Fire Accident. / Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.