Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (32725 Views)

David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Any evidence for a universe without a creator? Or a mindless eternal universe
what if it wasn’t a creator, what if it was an explosion. The question should be “ how did the universe come about “ not “ who created the universe “
If you say who you’re directly talking about the creator but if you use “how or what” it’s better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Quick question for you too.

Your comment said "you believe God does not exist BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASON FOR HIS EXISTENCE IN THE FIRST PLACE"

very profound comments so let me ask you this question. If a God would have existed what would have been the reasons why he would exist?

Since you say you see no reason for God's existence may I also ask you if you see any reason for your existence?
if you own a company what would be your function in the company.. is it not to monitor your workers ?
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I have a quick and simple question for you if you wouldn't mind.

Would you mind explaining to me the RATIONALITY behind atheism?

I mean from a scale of 1 to 10 how sure are you that God does not exist?

How sure are you that we only live and die and nothing else?

How sure are you that intelligence as deep and as wide as it is was not a product of precision and intelligence as well?

Would you say that our thought processes as analytical and broad as they are just unintelligently chose to make themselves such as to solve complex problems yet also be able to admire the simplest of things?

CC sciencewatch, analize107, kingebukasblog

Let's watch this guy offer us answers shall we? grin

Sir, my take is that Hakeem4 is more honest and forthright than this guy. He was about to reveal unheard of secrets of how Atheists prove that NO-god really exists. He want to use fuel and mountains as his final evidence that a creator God never exited, but NO-god.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
if you own a company what would be your function in the company.. is it not to monitor your workers ?

Kindly answer my question and not asking me another question.

Be unlike your typical atheist. Be brave to actually give straight direct answers and not asking questions when the question you were asked was very very simple and clear.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
what if it wasn’t a creator, what if it was an explosion. The question should be “ how did the universe come about “ not “ who created the universe “
If you say who you’re directly talking about the creator but if you use “how or what” it’s better

An explosion from utter nothingness ? Jesus ! Isn't that magic?!

So where is your evidence that the universe came to be needing no creator ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Kindly answer my question and not asking me another question.

Be unlike your typical atheist. Be brave to actually give straight direct answers and not asking questions when the question you were asked was very very simple and clear.
okay let me speak for myself. I don’t believe there’s any purpose to life.

The function of god in the universe is to co ordinate the place. Let’s take the earth as an example, he should probably stop earth quakes and volcanic activities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

how did your creator come about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:

Very interesting. Hakeem4 wants to take us on an abstract journey to trap Christians. But be careful dont answer his questions, Atheist will answer all God lovers questions from now. Refuse to share what is holy with atheist swine.

I agree, it is better to remain impersonal for a while here. Talk to atheists about cars and cheap Chines goods to satisfy their urge to mock and insult.

Asking how did the Rolls-Royce come about is better than asking who made it. We should also get further if according to Harkeem4 we simply ask what made the Rolls-Royce come about.

Ok Hakeem4, over to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

i might not know how the universe came about I’m not studying cosmology but how did your creator come about?
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
i might not know how the universe came about I’m not studying cosmology but how did your creator come about?

You don't know how the universe came about but you are certain that a creator that is believed to have caused it's existence does not exist ? WOW

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:

The function of god in the universe is to co ordinate the place. Let’s take the earth as an example, he should probably stop earth quakes and volcanic activities
Mmmmm, very open and honest hey. You are also indirectly saying that Atheists dont want life to have a purpose hey, I find no contradictions because it is all perfectly inline with stated Atheistic doctrines.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
God is eternal . It has no beginning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:

I have made it easier for you so that you dont have to go study Cosmology. Rather tell us HOW the Rolls-Royce came about ?
Or even, WHAT caused the Rolls-Royce to be?

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by analize701: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
AAaaaaaaaah ! You are brave indeed. I sense a spirit of a warrior. Feel free to splash your proposal over the world wide web.
You eh?

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:

Okay so to you there is no purpose to life yes?

How would you explain mans incessant quest for knowledge, discoveries, inventions, construction, teaching, procreation, farming, eating, medicine for health, doctors, etc. Why would we NEED them at all since there is no purpose.

Also why would there be you if there was no purpose? Wouldn't you think that your parents or humanity would have had no need of having reproductive organs hence ruling your existence out as the one typing this response to me?

Regarding your B part about God and earthquakes and volcanoes. How many volcanic eruptions have you witnessed or experienced and how much do you know about earthquakes to understand why they occur?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
JackBizzle:

On the basis that there are clear and tested definitions of atheism already. His own personal definition is redundant.
the words in your dictionary don't get revisited and improved or is it not humans that do it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
Unfortunately Sir, you and other Atheists have the stage and will answer all our questions.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I've shown them how unreasonable their definitions are grin . The problem is that they don't understand that those definitions are actually unreasonable . No matter how I explain , they don't get it . So I thought the money would motivate them , yet I got nothing undecided

----------------------------
Disprove my own na - No

Oya I've shown you how unreasonable yours is - Eh , leave it like that

This is basically what they've been telling me for two months or so since I publicized my definition grin
Lol, I read through the thread... its a shame what they had/have to offer on the issue you raised.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
JackBizzle:

Interesting. So kingebukasblog has reached new heights of delusions. He can now define atheism better than atheists or the dictionary.

Also, can you give a comment on your wife beater pastor
^^^
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
analize701:

You eh?
I mean the proposal for the challenge. You did offer to help with it. hey.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by analize701: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I mean the proposal for the challenge. You did offer to help with it. hey.
Mention me when the thread is up. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
Mmmmmm. I see your fear again. You want God to first stop the earth quakes before you accept him as the creator. I am wondering if this same fear made Dawkins so agreeable with the idea of men marrying men. Could it be the fear that Atheists may run out of female partners. Female minds are not wired to accept NO-god.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

If the government legalizes armed robbery and rape, then it is legal and you'll have to deal with it. You're acting like you like everything that is legal now. If government were to make payment of taxes illegal, tell me you won't jump for joy. The law is only concerned with the protection of rights not moral principles, in case you didn't know.
this is totally off point. doesn't correlate. you branched off from the point I made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
analize701:

Who will open the new topic, so we can follow it from there.
The topics title could be anything, it could be, PRACTICAL EVIDENCE - ATHEISTS VS GOD LOVERS !!

The content should be about the challenge'; PrecisionFx : says it can only be dealt with by Psychologists/Psychiatrists and therapy and drugs that will take years.
"""A women is suffering from anxiety, depression, irrational fears, nightmares, fear of the dark, uncontrollable anger, etc, etc which is clearly symptoms of demonic possession

God lover will prove that it is demonic possession with a 2 minute cure.

Butterflyl1on, Sonofthunder, Kingebukasblog and Felixomor will sacrifice their time to help. I will speak to my bank manager meanwhile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
sonofthunder:

this is totally off point. doesn't correlate. you branched off from the point I made.
Good point there Sonofthunder. I see you have cracked the Atheists code of distraction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by analize701: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Who will open the new topic, so we can follow it from there.
The topics title could be anything, it could be, PRACTICAL EVIDENCE - ATHEISTS VS GOD LOVERS !!

The content should be about the challenge'; PrecisionFx : says it can only be dealt with by Psychologists/Psychiatrists and therapy and drugs that will take years.
"""A women is suffering from anxiety, depression, irrational fears, nightmares, fear of the dark, uncontrollable anger, etc, etc which is clearly symptoms of demonic possession

God lover will prove that it is demonic possession with a 2 minute cure.

Butterflyl1on, Sonofthunder, Kingebukasblog and Felixomor will sacrifice their time to help. I will speak to my bank manager meanwhile.
I will just observe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
REJOICE ALL GOD LOVERS ! Christians should never defend their FAITH in the mighty Jesus Christ to the swine.

It is written, "DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS OF TRUTH TO THE SWINE, THEY WILL CRAP ON IT, THEN REND YOU.
well said sir, well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hakeem4 I hope you have not run away with your tail between your legs like all typical atheists do here on nairaland but if you haven't and are just taking your time to do "research " please I am waiting for your response to the below

Okay so to you there is no purpose to life yes?

How would you explain mans incessant quest for knowledge, discoveries, inventions, construction, teaching, procreation, farming, eating, medicine for health, doctors, etc. Why would we NEED them at all since there is no purpose.

Also why would there be you if there was no purpose? Wouldn't you think that your parents or humanity would have had no need of having reproductive organs hence ruling your existence out as the one typing this response to me?

Regarding your B part about God and earthquakes and volcanoes. How many volcanic eruptions have you witnessed or experienced and how much do you know about earthquakes to understand why they occur?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
analize701:

Please join us here. You will be amazed at the change of rules. You simply ask the questions and Atheists answer. If they ask you a question you dont answer, you keep on asking questions for ever and ever.

Be patient because this is brand new to Atheists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
How did fuel form ?
How did mountains form
Please teach us Sir.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:

I am not in support of same sex marriage, but there’s nothing wrong it’s their sexuality. It’s just the African culture doesn’t support it. There are homosexual animals would they also go to hell ?
sorry to interrupt but why do you want to reduce yourself to the level of an ANIMAL? Even if we look at it from the evolutionary angle, 'you' should have evolve out of such ANIMALISTIC tendencies and not lust after such but then, what do I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
science told us that the universe is over 14 billion years and the earth is over 4 billion years but the Bible and Qur’an from calculation told us the earth is less than 8000 years which is false. Science told us that the present human ( Homo sapiens) evolved over 200000 years ago . Was it that god was silent for over 192000 years ?
I forgive you Sir. Did you know why corrupt scientists sucked these figures out of their crooked thumbs? So you will never be able to verify their cruel hoaxes. The rule of thumb is, never trust a scientist if they go past 6,000 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo / Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.