Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC (31072 Views)

FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by patrick89(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Sorry for what happened to your brother.
Nigeria is such sick country.
I have followed this case since 2011, it Always come out in favour of Innoson. That man is very humble and would never do the kind of dirty job they are using to cover up their lies.
Gtb should be compelled to pay him the money and allow the man to be. Efcc joining in this matter is sign of high handedness from the top.
The ethnic coloration is the usual banters both Igbo and Yoruba throw at each other.
It will interest you to know that more Yorubas have been speaking in favour of Innoson than the Igbo's.
The stupid guy who is always attacking the Igbo's will never rest on nairaland. He is also on Twitter with a faceless handle.
Bagehot:

I'm not singling out your response, I'm actually calling out both sides of the divide. This case worries me cos something similar happened to my brother and his friend recently. They got into a deal with someone wealthier and more powerful, who defaulted on her part, owed them money and still intimidated them with a corrupt police force and judiciary. At the end of the day, they still had to even pay money to this same person who was owing them money.

Innoson's case bothers me, cos from all facts on hand, its similar to what happened to my brother and his friend. Hence, why I don't like how this has become a tribal e-war. Doing business in Nigeria, and with Nigerians is painful stuff.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Kratos18: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Must we turn everything into a tribal war?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2017
patrick89:
Sorry, efcc should provide a copy of the invitation! Innoson has denied ever being invited, because the case was struck out in the court.
So you think enforcement agents will travel all the way from Lagos to enugu when dey could have easily resorted to a simple invitation.....

I'm not so mentally compromised to think like that.....
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by patrick89(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Really like they did to DSS? You guys overestimate your government in this country. Reason why you have constant electricity.
NOETHNICITY:
So you think enforcement agents will travel all the way from Lagos to enugu when dey could have easily resorted to a simple invitation.....

I'm not so mentally compromised to think like that.....

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by obstead200(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

GTbank is not losing out...

Google this case of fraud

He forged some documents to obtain a loan of about #2.4B from GTbank and refused to service his devt
But the index case was that he took Gtb to court for wrongful deductions in his account and he won. Gtb however contested that the total wrong deduction is not 700m like he claimed but 550m. They in essence admitted guilt.
Only to later bring up this case of forgery, which could very well be true anyway. But If they had known of the forgery when granting the loan and still decided to grant it, then they are assesory to the fact
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by dataideas: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by shallysgirl: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Alariiwo:

#Fixed

Nna gi,criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online / Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been To An ATM / Inside Osun's Revived Cocoa Factory, Ede, Osun state. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.