Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

In Need Of Iphone 4 Screen And Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of Iphone 4 Screen And Battery (1308 Views)

Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 / Clean And Very Cheap Iphone 4 For Sale / Fairly Used And Neat Phones For Sale; Sony Xperia Z1 And Iphone 4 Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Iphone 4 Screen And Battery by XVIER(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pls if you have a faulty iphone 4 with the screen and battery still ok in kaduna pls mention me. Thanks
Re: In Need Of Iphone 4 Screen And Battery by leverage(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
XVIER:
Pls if you have a faulty iphone 4 with the screen and battery still ok in kaduna pls mention me. Thanks

How bout these my number is in my bio

(1) (Reply)

My Htc Desire 610 Can't Recieve Call Nor Make Call / @ Please How Can I Get Replace My Stolen Voters Card / Sd Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.