Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? (6493 Views)

Pes 2018 On PC Gamers / Issue: Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 On My System / PES 2018/FIFA 2018 On Ppsspp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by LucemFerre: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Apart from all the fake patches out now, is there a genuine fix for playing PES 18 smoothly on a low end PC?
Like 8gig ram
GT 730 (4gig) [edited]
Core i7 2k

Also is FIFA 18 also like this? Let me know whether I'd move to FIFA next year.
BTW Fvck Konami for this sh!t they did... I was actually feeling sorry for them before now.
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by GameGod(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
LucemFerre:
Apart from all the fake patches out now, is there a genuine fix for playing PES 18 smoothly on a low end PC?
Like 8gig ram
Gtx 730 (4gig)
Core i7 2k

BTW Fvck Konami for this sh!t they did... I was actually feeling sorry for them before now.
This spec ain't low.
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by LucemFerre: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
GameGod:

This spec ain't low.

Sorry, i meant GT 730 not gtx
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by GameGod(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
LucemFerre:

Sorry, i meant GT 730 not gtx
Core i7
2k resolution
8 gig ram and 4gig graphic card ain't low either. Check your specs again.

Even tho not tested, but im pretty sure i can run PES 18 on this spec:
Core i5 processor 3.1ghz
6 gb ram
2gb graphic memory
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by LucemFerre: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
GameGod:

Core i7
2k resolution
8 gig ram and 4gig graphic card ain't low either. Check your specs again.

Even tho not tested, but im pretty sure i can run PES 18 on this spec:
Core i5 processor 3.1ghz
6 gb ram
2gb graphic memory
Yea, it will run but, it will stutter
Gt is not the same with gtx not to mention its a zotac gt 730
What's your gpu?
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by GameGod(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
LucemFerre:

Yea, it will run but, it will stutter
Gt is not the same with gtx not to mention its a zotac gt 730
What's your gpu?
Well since you're on desktop, u can upgrade your gpu. And btw, have you tried "Low specs experience" app, it's an amazing application that will optimize high end games on low PCs. I use it on my old laptop.

My laptop specs:
Intel Core i7-7500U, 2.7 GHz CPU
8 GB RAM,
4GB NVIDIA GeForce 940MX GPU

geeForce 940mx gpu is not bad for 2016/ 2017 wink hopefully i can buy a new laptop before 2019.
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by LucemFerre: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
GameGod:

Well since you're on desktop, u can upgrade your gpu. And btw, have you tried "Low specs experience" app, it's an amazing application that will optimize high end games on low PCs. I use it on my old laptop.

My laptop specs:
Intel Core i7-7500U, 2.7 GHz CPU
8 GB RAM,
4GB NVIDIA GeForce 940MX GPU

geeForce 940mx gpu is not bad for 2016/ 2017 wink hopefully i can buy a new laptop before 2019.

Yea, your specs isn't bad at all...
Maybe I'll try the low-spec-experience app...
Thanks for your help

These days with dollar rate rising anyhow getting a new gpu is becoming more and more like a dream
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by GameGod(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
LucemFerre:

Yea, your specs isn't bad at all...
Maybe I'll try the low-spec-experience app...
Thanks for your help

These days with dollar rate rising anyhow getting a new gpu is becoming more and more like a dream
Well i don't know much about desktop GPUs, but when it comes to laptop I'm a pro, all i can say is good luck. "Low specs experience" is exactly what you need to play PES 18 with non noticable lag. If you need any help with the app, i can help out as I've used it for almost 2 years. But first, cheesy you have to do your Google research on the app, i don't want you to say i made you wasted your precious MB cheesy because the app is almost 200mb
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by LucemFerre: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2017
GameGod:

Well i don't know much about desktop GPUs, but when it comes to laptop I'm a pro, all i can say is good luck. "Low specs experience" is exactly what you need to play PES 18 with non noticable lag. If you need any help with the app, i can help out as I've used it for almost 2 years. But first, cheesy you have to do your Google research on the app, i don't want you to say i made you wasted your precious MB cheesy because the app is almost 200mb

Hehe... Don't worry. I Got it and its working fine. However, the game is still running the same way. Maybe there's something else that's causing the stuttering.
Thanks for your help
I'll Google around some more
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by Themaths(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
You know, I was coming here to see some Intel HD graphics 3000/4000/4400 GPU. But then, I find this.

See what I think, you have some more optimisation to do. Nvidia powered laptops/PCs usually come with 2 graphics card, Intel/Nvidia. Could be that your game is running off of your lesser powered GPU. Check to be sure. Besides, it's PES, doesn't even really require lots of hardware power (though PES 18 is trying to make us think otherwise though.)

In all, I wish you all the best.
LucemFerre:
Like 8gig ram
GT 730 (4gig) [edited]
Core i7 2k

Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by LucemFerre: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Themaths:

You know, I was coming here to see some Intel HD graphics 3000/4000/4400 GPU. But then, I find this.

See what I think, you have some more optimisation to do. Nvidia powered laptops/PCs usually come with 2 graphics card, Intel/Nvidia. Could be that your game is running off of your lesser powered GPU. Check to be sure. Besides, it's PES, doesn't even really require lots of hardware power (though PES 18 is trying to make us think otherwise though.)

In all, I wish you all the best.

Thanks for your response but, i don't think that is the case. If it was it would've given me the vram warning before it starts.
I got fifa and its running super smoothly so i guess I'm playing fifa next year
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by Themaths(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
It could also be that your FIFA 18 is playing off your Nvidia card, while the PES is playing with Intel.

For a quick check, open your PES 18 file location, you will see "settings", then toggle the specification tab let's see what the problem might be.

I attached an image for better understanding

Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by LucemFerre: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Themaths:
It could also be that your FIFA 18 is playing off your Nvidia card, while the PES is playing with Intel.

For a quick check, open your PES 18 file location, you will see "settings", then toggle the specification tab let's see what the problem might be.

Thanks for your response, sorry I saw it late. It did list the Nvidia gt730 as the gpu but, only the CPU was rated "good" the rest were "OK"
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by DarkKnight274: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
GameGod:

Hello bro. I need to ask you some questions about PCs can I please get your whatsapp number if you don't mind?
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by GameGod(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
DarkKnight274:
Hello bro. I need to ask you some questions about PCs can I please get your whatsapp number if you don't mind?
Still need it?
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by DarkKnight274: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
GameGod:

Still need it?
Yes bro. Sorry 4 d late reply. I've been kinda busy.
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by GameGod(m): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by DarkKnight274: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2018
GameGod:

No probs, here it is 08095705714. I know a lot about PC gaming.
Thanks bro. Expect a PM from me soon.
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by GameGod(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Themaths:

It seems pes 2018 is playing fine on your laptop if yes which laptop are you using to play the game?
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by Themaths(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
HP Omen 15
Princesino:

It seems pes 2018 is playing fine on your laptop if yes which laptop are you using to play the game?
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by crafteck(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
LucemFerre:
Like 8gig ram
GT 730 (4gig) [edited]
Core i7 2k

lucem..u don tee here no be today ooo.i dey reason using some pc to replace ps3,i know i can get core i5 for like 40k ,no gpu,whats your take on the consumption which pes would play on gpu alone
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by LucemFerre: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2021
crafteck:

lucem..u don tee here no be today ooo.i dey reason using some pc to replace ps3,i know i can get core i5 for like 40k ,no gpu,whats your take on the consumption which pes would play on gpu alone

Lol… you wey get Game Center dey ask me about PC cheesy

Anyways, a PC without a gpu will only play PES 10, 11 or 12 around those times.

Though, even a gpu as small as 1050ti Would play any PES at medium settings and playable frame rate. But the prizes of gpu in Nigeria now is fvcking crazy. I’m planning to move to console gaming.
To get a decent PC that runs everything would cost one not less that 400k.
When I can buy a console, TV, generator, games at that prize. I no fit shout
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by crafteck(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2021
LucemFerre:

Lol… you wey get Game Center dey ask me about PC cheesy

Anyways, a PC without a gpu will only play PES 10, 11 or 12 around those times.

Though, even a gpu as small as 1050ti Would play any PES at medium settings and playable frame rate. But the prizes of gpu in Nigeria now is fvcking crazy. I’m planning to move to console gaming.
To get a decent PC that runs everything would cost one not less that 400k.
When I can buy a console, TV, generator, games at that prize. I no fit shout

Pc gaming with cafe timer will help accountability
Re: Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA? by LucemFerre: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2021
crafteck:

Pc gaming with cafe timer will help accountability

Hmm… yea, with that point of view. It’s perfect

(1) (Reply)

Official Android Gaming Section (problems And Fixes) / Help With Mobile Gta San Andreas Unlock Code / FCT-ABUJA GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games / Console Sales And Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.