Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report (735 Views)

Subsidy Removal Palliative; Is This True? / Lessons From The Story Of The Anonymous Caller / Something Is Generally Wrong With Nigerians!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
I saw this 2017 report by Truecaller and the part that struck me is this section below, Nigeria is listed as top scammers beside India, now they say that 38 million calls made by one Telco is the info they highlighted? Am i missing something here?

Is making lots of calls by a telco a yardstick to label them scammers or did i miss something?

See the full list below

https://www.truecaller.com/year-in-calling

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Seun

Re: What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report by gblaizzz: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
scamming and spamming are two different things
Re: What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
I saw this 2017 report by Truecaller and the part that struck me is this section below, Nigeria is listed as top scammers beside India, now they say that 38 million calls made by one Telco is the info they highlighted? Am i missing something here?

Is making lots of calls by a telco a yardstick to label them scammers or did i miss something?

See the full list below

https://www.truecaller.com/year-in-calling

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Seun
When they said you should pay attention in class during English comprehension, you no gree.

Now go to your Longman dictionary and find out the difference between spammers and scammers

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ishilove:

When they said you should pay attention in class during English comprehension, you no gree.

Now go to your Longman dictionary and find out the difference between spammers and scammers

Listen dummy that was a typo just address the topic and go mod somewhere else. Nobody likes a smartarse. go to the kitchen and cook something
Re: What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Listen dummy that was a typo just address the topic and go mod somewhere else. Nobody likes a smartarse. go to the kitchen and cook something
This is laughable coming from someone who thinks 'scamming' and 'spamming' mean the same thing. Even when it was boldly written in the screenshot, you still wrote 'scammers' in more than one place.

Next time use dictionary when blogging. It will save you the embarrassment of explaining embarrassing 'mistakes'

Mistake ko, miskate ni.

Re: What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ishilove:

This is laughable coming from somwone who thinks 'scamming' and 'spamming' mean the same thing. Even when it was boldly written in the screenshot, you still wrote 'scammers' in more than one place.

Next time use dictionary when blogging. It will save you the embarrassment of explaining embarrassing 'mistakes'

Mistake ko, miskate ni.

This one weak me.

Re: What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please let's try and take suggestions and not turn everything into lil fight.
Uchihaitaci & Ishilove no more argument Biko.
Re: What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Ishilove:

This is laughable coming from someone who thinks 'scamming' and 'spamming' mean the same thing. Even when it was boldly written in the screenshot, you still wrote 'scammers' in more than one place.

Mistake ko, miskate ni.

I see you have the IQ level of a duckling? a typo occurred when i switched P with C savvy?

Take sometime off writing jargon and MODDING Romance section and read a book, you just might learn something.

MUMU
Re: What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
^^^

cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is Wrong With This True-caller Report by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2017
Ishilove:
^^^

cheesy grin grin grin grin

No it didnt..go write another incomprehensible jargon on your failed blog and stop seeking my attention

(1) (Reply)

Report Price Hike / Morgaged Destiny Of Nigerian Youths For A Bag Of Rice, Vegetable Oil And Money / Oneplus phones Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.