Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Who Benefited Most From Buying Land? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Benefited Most From Buying Land? (378 Views)

Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses / Preventive Measures When Buying Land In Nigeria. / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Benefited Most From Buying Land? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
I've been thinking about this particular question for some time now, at this stage I intend to seek practical opinions from all and sundry, most especially those who have benefited from investing in landed properties.

Buying and selling of landed properties in most cases do involve three (3) different parties
* The seller
* The buyer
* Agent/Consultant/Intermidiary/ or whatever you might call the broker.

For any successful deal all parties involved has there own share of the deal, like the seller take the proceed of the said property, while the agent is been paid commission and the buyer taken the full possession and ownership of the said Property.

To me I think buyer is the most beneficiary of the whole deal even though it's a win win situation to all involved parties.

Buyers benefits:
Land can be used to build residential apartment, while doing that will save someone from paying exorbitant amount as rent on yearly basis.

Living in your own apartment safe someone from frustration in the hands of some tough landlord or caretakers

Land can also be used for commercial activities through which the owner will continue to earn lifetime income.

Land by nature always appreciated and increase in value, so buying land in some strategic and prime areas is the most safe and secured investment. The benefit here can not be quantify in the long run.

Advantages that comes with buying land can not be exhausted; only that while buying we should be careful to avoid the fraudsters.

What really prompted my curiosity about who benefited most from buying land; as a real estate consultant, it do surprise me when ever I'm in talk with some potential individuals and how some do feel reluctant towards investing in landed properties.

So, let hear your view about who benefited most from buying genuine land.

1 Like

Re: Who Benefited Most From Buying Land? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Mydn44
Later.

1 Like

Re: Who Benefited Most From Buying Land? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Let share our experiences on who benefited most from buying land, doing so we can inspire some potential individuals by waking up the giants within them.

1 Like

Re: Who Benefited Most From Buying Land? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pre-buying the land allows you to benefits from value appreciation, rather than paying that higher value later.

1 Like

Re: Who Benefited Most From Buying Land? by Ayoola171(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Apart from those who inherited from parent or family, those that are selling land once buy from someone even all these real estate companies once buy from someone, process the documents, turn it to an Estate then start reselling, that's power of real estate investment.
Buyers stand the greater chance of benefiting from buying.

1 Like

Re: Who Benefited Most From Buying Land? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
REALTOR HELP IN PROPERTY SEARCH

Agents can help you weed out unwanted properties by getting detail on what you’re looking for in a home. They can email you a list of properties based on your specifications. This will help you save time and energy.

Call/whatsapp: 08062342001

integrity.a@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Who Benefited Most From Buying Land? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / Lintel Level - 3 Bedrooms/games Room / Dont Eat Your Future Today! Invest In Parkview Estate For Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.