Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Husband Of Woman Who Flogged Teacher To Death In Anambra Blames The Devil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Of Woman Who Flogged Teacher To Death In Anambra Blames The Devil (716 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Of Woman Who Flogged Teacher To Death In Anambra Blames The Devil by Upritman(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Husband of the man whose wife allegedly flogged a teacher, Rita Makachi to death at the Starlight Secondary School, Ogidi, Anambra State has blamed the devil using their daughter to push his wife into the murder case.

He stated this while pleading with the deceased’s family to forgive her wife.

Suanu's Blog recalls that the suspect simply identified as Chinaza’s mum, had allegedly flogged the school teacher with a stick which led to her death after the daughter came home with the report of how she was flogged by her teacher for not sweeping the classroom.

Speaking to newsmen in his Ogidi residence, the man claimed since the incident, his wife has shown remorse and that their daughter had also been reprimanded for pushing her mom into committing the barbaric act.

According to Him:

“I condemn completely the action of my wife, which she is presently regretting. I plead with the deceased family to forgive her.

“The devil set a trap and she fell in through her daughter. If I were to be at home that fateful day when my daughter came reporting, I would have sent her back.

“A child should be reprimanded for her wrong doings. The teachers are there to train them for the good of the society. If today’s children are left unchecked, they would constitute a burden to the society tomorrow”

The man who claimed he could not afford the cost of autopsy on the deceased teacher, thanked the police for releasing his daughter due to her age, which makes her a minor.

He was also of the strong view that the sad incident will sharpen the mentality of his daughter and give her a better appreciation of life as she grows older.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/12/husband-of-woman-who-flogged-teacher-to.html

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Flogged Teacher To Death In Anambra Blames The Devil by LordIsaac(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Africa!
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Flogged Teacher To Death In Anambra Blames The Devil by Topestbilly(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
: angry

"If I were to be at home that fateful day when my daughter came reporting, I would have sent her back."

Your wife that the school management begged not to take law into her hands, and she refused by killing the poor woman.
Oga your home arrangement is from Z-A

"The teachers are there to train them for the good of the society"
No! You parents are to train your children. the work of a teacher is to teach and guide them through academics and what they've learnt in their environments.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Flogged Teacher To Death In Anambra Blames The Devil by optional1(f): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Devil do really suffer oh..

Devil sorry oh..
Every bad thing na devil...
Make Una pit devil small nah.

If my chide teacher flog her in school and she report it to me, I will simple go to the school the next day and beg the teacher to flog her more if she does that bad thing again..

My parent never visited my school as I was growing up. Teacher will flog you till blood come out but our parent will just say 'is good for us' next time we should listen to our teacher. Case close mama or papa come school, your friend's go laugh your die...
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Flogged Teacher To Death In Anambra Blames The Devil by dollytino4real(f): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
na wah bad news everywhere, buhari why?
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Flogged Teacher To Death In Anambra Blames The Devil by wakaman: 12:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Sir, let the devil finish his work!
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Flogged Teacher To Death In Anambra Blames The Devil by ClassicMan202(m): 3:33am On Dec 20, 2017
Na always devil's work...
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Flogged Teacher To Death In Anambra Blames The Devil by Hector09(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2017
I think say ur wife na eze nwaye, iron lady, ur wife should also be floged to dead cus an eye for an eye makes d world a wise place nd nt a blind place
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Flogged Teacher To Death In Anambra Blames The Devil by Papanwamaikpe: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2017
Nice one Oga. you married a strong woman

(1) (Reply)

32-year-old Newly Married Man Arrested For Defiling Six-year-old Girl In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy 6.8m Farm In Ogun, Injure One / 6 Killed In Birnin Gwari Night Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.