Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

+136 Pips From March Non-farm Payroll New: Read About It On My Forex Blog - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / +136 Pips From March Non-farm Payroll New: Read About It On My Forex Blog (735 Views)

$300 U.S Non Farm Payroll Competition / My Forex Money Making Machine / Ago T0 Tankfarm @ 136+2 (138 Gross). Pls Read D Procedure: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+136 Pips From March Non-farm Payroll New: Read About It On My Forex Blog by kheme(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2010
3 live accounts=total +136 pips. 1 demo account=total +149 pips, Read about it on my forex blog: http://khemesforexblog./

Please if there are any others that made good money from the non-farm payroll news today, please i'd love to read about it here or on my blog.

Thanks,
Kheme
Re: +136 Pips From March Non-farm Payroll New: Read About It On My Forex Blog by kheme(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2010
Point of correction: +288 pips from non-farm payroll news, 3 live accounts! Read about it on my forex blog: http://khemesforexblog./
Re: +136 Pips From March Non-farm Payroll New: Read About It On My Forex Blog by stagger: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
If the snapshots on your Avatrader are anything to go by, then your open EURUSD trades should have been stopped out by now. I wonder how you would open positions equivalent to 0.15 lots on an account size of $127. That is horrendous risk management.
Re: +136 Pips From March Non-farm Payroll New: Read About It On My Forex Blog by kheme(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2010
+259 pips (April 6th 2010): http://khemesforexblog./2010/04/06/237-pips-and-counting/

@stagger: well, i'm starting small, you know. You should subscribe to my blog cos i'd be posting updates daily over there. The screen shot you saw showed my equity at $127. Well, believe it of not, it even went worse and went down to $47, lol shocked that was the unexpected spike in the market yesterday. but i was confident in the effect of the non-farm payroll and the PMI news of monday so i removed my stops for those positions. If you check my blog now, you'd see that those position closed positive. the market that day was unexpected, but my analysis are usually right when i enter the market.

btw, do you trade forex? i'd like to know about your trades? and do you have a blog? let me invite you to this forex social networking website: www.currensee.com

chao,
Re: +136 Pips From March Non-farm Payroll New: Read About It On My Forex Blog by stagger: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2010
Yes my brother Kheme. But like I said, one element you need to incorporate into your trading is to use proper risk management. The second trade you opened with 10,000 volume size of EURUSD was not a good move.

Secondly, the Greece situation has been weighing on the Euro, hence the steep fall. You need to gauge market sentiment before taking any trades.

Do you use TradeCentral's technical analysis? It will help you know where and when to take trades at any given time.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Folding Magnetic Non Motorised Treadmill Kp073 / "21 Hot Business You Can Do In The Year 2011 / 2011 Political Campaign Strategy For Better Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.