Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (94706 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Finger Surgery, Persuade Her Son To Kiss It / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by seunlayi(m): 4:58am On Dec 20, 2017
MICHEAL20900:
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO
olè, with just two nairaland post just to scam people

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by mechanics(m): 5:07am On Dec 20, 2017
Too much money.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:16am On Dec 20, 2017
The doctor is not seeing her naked body but the money she is going to pay for the surgery. Fake life!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 20, 2017
vaca1:
even your mama's own fell down flat

I mean your mother's own own fell down flat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by BOOMnaija(m): 5:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Wen u are once a poor olosho and u later attain a certain level of popularity or stardom, u start behaving in weird ways and do things u ordinarily would av counted irrelevant before attaining such level of stardom.

Plastic surgeries, divorce at d slightest provocation, trash-talking e.t.c, are just a few to mention.

Runs out of thread undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by popsyleo1: 5:31am On Dec 20, 2017
LuvU2:
True cos a lot of men hv fish brain. tongue

Why all these nonsense happening in Nigeria
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by dimenex(m): 5:36am On Dec 20, 2017
internationalman:
Bashing aside, a lot of naija guys would still gladly marry Tonto Dikeh if given d chance to on a platter of gold.... I included.

Did you mean to say Bleep instead of marry?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by MayorJake(m): 5:46am On Dec 20, 2017
Amagite:
Nollwood actress, Tonto Dikeh has made a shocking revelation in a trailer of her new reality show, King Tonto.

She revealed in the promo clip exclusive to Linda Ikeji TV that; "My body has been something that I have always been extremely ashamed of"

https://www.lailasblog.com/tonto-dikeh-undergoes-cosmetic-surgery-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala

This is very bad of her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by barcalover(m): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

Whoever blocked/Censored the pictures of Tonto' s Bweazt, may your Christmas Fowl get lost and never be found.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by barcalover(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Like if u know u clicked to see unclad pix
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by menxer: 6:16am On Dec 20, 2017
Some beautiful ladies are the epitome of low self esteem and insecurity. Something that a little exercise could have solved, she elected to go under the knife.
I don't know why Stella Obasanjo comes to mind.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2017
self objectification.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by ignatiuschinedu(m): 6:37am On Dec 20, 2017
See her collapsed bzeast......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2017
Blissp99:
What is really wrong wit Tontolets brain
I pray it's gets upgraded b4 2018

She's updating her fans on her new Status

all brain upgrade has been suspended till further notice due to system glitch

however d brain can b formatted to factory mode or a brain transplant from a sensible n less stupid person can done n an upgrade done after successful transplant n all issues arising from stupidity cured

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by daddio(m): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2017
dHustle:
Doctor sir, can I do your work just for five min sir grin

I just want to be a doctor cheesy grin

THE DOCTOR IS CHECKING IS FACEBOOK MESSAGES
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by officialfestus(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2017
HeWrites:
I dey Imagine hw her pucci will look like
you wan suck am abi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Houseofglam7:
cheesy See bwest
cucumber gang spottedgrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by ensamy(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Who is paying for this surgery ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by lilytender: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2017
Kings don't go on transfer, same way prostitutes don't retire.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Achorise: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

Whoever blocked/Censored the pictures of Tonto' s Bweazt, may your Christmas Fowl get lost and never be found.
Guy you want kill me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Proglamar: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Good Morning to yall...
New wavy sound...
Delta home bwoy...
Its �...download and support the Movement...
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/303419
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by horlerstane(f): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Na wa o! Mama King, wetin happen nah?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Austinoiz(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2017
That doc at the first pics though...ma nigga has seen what NwaAmaikpe, Saarki, Lala, Omenka, Seun and ,of course, all the Vaseline crew members have been craving for years.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Prestige16(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

Lmfaorof...bros which one u dey na...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by magzey: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2017
I sense photo shopping angry grin angry

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by internationalman(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2017
dimenex:

Did you mean to say Bleep instead of marry?
I meant marry.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by Uncleshaga(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Tonto dike u r finished
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by deebrain(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

Haba! Is that not too much?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by kechywillz(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2017
if anyone has link to the uncensored pics,pls link up let's see

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by aspirebig: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2017
I thank God the way i am created..

I have no regret nor ashamed ....

Plastic surgery ko, rubber operation ni.

A lot of people people with better body curves, dentition,height, complexion, body structure are in the grave...so why should i be regretting?

Confirmed misplaced priority. ...makes no sense

At the end, the surgery will cast...remember MJ

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by dstar01(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2017
I remember my friend used to call TONTO DIKE as TOTO DICK grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body by AnaMezza: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Jaykolo10:

And it's very obvious that your dad and her dad are among the men with fish brains... awon Okponu omo tongue

Yes, my dad, you and all the males in your lineage all have fish brains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.