Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Two 40ft Container Of Industrial Airconditioner @ Give Away Price. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Two 40ft Container Of Industrial Airconditioner @ Give Away Price. (1485 Views)

Supply Of Container Of Cashews / Get Your Container Of Chaarcoal Directly From Saki / I Need A Truck To Carry A 40ft Container From Apapa;anyone Got It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two 40ft Container Of Industrial Airconditioner @ Give Away Price. by nthnymarce(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2010
I have 2 40fts containers of industrial airconditioner.
Location-PH .
Price-cheap,affordable &negotiable.
Contacts-TM Solutions Ltd.
nthnymarcel@yahoo.com. 08065146292
Re: Two 40ft Container Of Industrial Airconditioner @ Give Away Price. by BOMANY: 1:45am On Apr 03, 2010
Pls, what brands, Type (window, Split, ), country of Supply, Country of Origin, year of manufacturing. before asking your price
Thanx
Re: Two 40ft Container Of Industrial Airconditioner @ Give Away Price. by nthnymarce(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2010
Hi bomany,thanks for your enquiries. The products are my own allocations from nigerian customs service. Details of the product can be found on the allocation paper which can be forwarded on request. Once more,thank you.
Re: Two 40ft Container Of Industrial Airconditioner @ Give Away Price. by Megadeals: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2010
@BOMANY

Are you a dealer in home appliances? I can supply you with Air conditioners (Windows) Fridges, Stoves and other home appliances.

I can supply brands like Haier, LG, Electolux, Whirlpool, BSH Home,  G.E. All from Canada.

Everything depends on the prices though.
Re: Two 40ft Container Of Industrial Airconditioner @ Give Away Price. by BOMANY: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2010
@nthnymarce

thanks for the clarification. But actually I dnt nt deal in customs released goods. good luck

@Megadeals

Thanks for your offer, are you in Nigeria or abroad, is it "A" grade goods or "B & C" goods
Re: Two 40ft Container Of Industrial Airconditioner @ Give Away Price. by KMVBO(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2012
Sorry, i don't buy another man's sweat, even for any price. Goodluck to you.

(1) (Reply)

Direct and Sure NNPC BLCO / Blco (cif & Fob) With 2% Pb & Proof Of Past Performance. / Introducing Rhino Packaged Ijebu Garri And Sugar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.