Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us (2308 Views)

Free Vehicle History For Cars From Usa & Canada / Buy Your Clean Cars From Cotonou 07010670649 / Prices Of Tokunbo And Naija Used Cars In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Save yourself the stress & embarrassment of buying Nigerian used cars without knowing whether it's stolen, whether it has original customs duty, whether the car have serious repairs issues. By relying on us at CARS45, you can be rest assured that you are buying a car that is risk free as we have taking all measures to make sure the car you are buying is safe, stress free and in a very good condition that will last you longer.
Office: 5, Latiff Jakande road Agindingbin Ikeja Lagos
Call today and we will meet yr needs.
08057595946 ( whatsapp )
www.cars45.com
osaying@yahoo.com

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:15am On Dec 20, 2017
crappy cars .
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by Shagati(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
crappy cars .

Surely can't be all dear sir.
Yes the N500k Golfs, Camrys and Primeras.

But there has to be hidden gold somewhere on that lot

1 Like

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by kingreign(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Lol, craps vehicles. Anytime I call a seller and he says Agindigbi, just opposite Mobil inside that daily Times compound, I drop the calls.

1 Like

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by adeoge86: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
crappy cars .

Gazzuzz, can you pls shed more light, I intended picking a car from this lot this week o.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2017
adeoge86:

Gazzuzz, can you pls shed more light, I intended picking a car from this lot this week o.

I could be sued. Call me grin
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2017
kingreign:
Lol, craps vehicles. Anytime I call a seller and he says Agindigbi, just opposite Mobil inside that daily Times compound, I drop the calls.
You see yr problem, u want a nigeria used car that was probably manufactured 2005 and shipped to nigeria 2010 and started use on nigeria road since 2010 and this is 2017. Pls how many years since date of manufacture 12YEARS and u want such car to be 100% fit. Why not visit ELIZADE MOTORS if u want such car. You called the cars sold in our yard "Crap" but people come there on a daily basis to buy one car or the other and still come to buy other cars. I presume u want a 2016 Lexus GX460 for #1m then u know it's not Crap. My friend if u think u have the money to buy, name the type u want I deliver to u so long u are ready to pay and stop talking trash pls....it's still morning pls

6 Likes

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Shagati:

Surely can't be all dear sir.
Yes the N500k Golfs, Camrys and Primeras.

But there has to be hidden gold somewhere on that lot
Thank u very much. I have a 2012 Range Rover Evogue @ the yard for #10.5m, I think that's Crap too.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by kemiadebisi(f): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2017
i need a camry 2007 upwards there. where can i check our price list.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by kingreign(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
fishbone11:

You see yr problem, u want a nigeria used car that was probably manufactured 2005 and shipped to nigeria 2010 and started use on nigeria road since 2010 and this is 2017. Pls how many years since date of manufacture 12YEARS and u want such car to be 100% fit. Why not visit ELIZADE MOTORS if u want such car. You called the cars sold in our yard "Crap" but people come there on a daily basis to buy one car or the other and still come to buy other cars. I presume u want a 2016 Lexus GX460 for #1m then u know it's not Crap. My friend if u think u have the money to buy, name the type u want I deliver to u so long u are ready to pay and stop talking trash pls....it's still morning pls
i don't understand what you are bleeting or why you're bleeting.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
kemiadebisi:
i need a camry 2007 upwards there. where can i check our price list.
No price lists to check ma'am , come around to the yard and make selection of your choice and u will be told the price of yr selection. Call or Chat me on 08057595946 ( whatsapp ) or 08171920283
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
kingreign:

i don't understand what you are bleeting or why you're bleeting.
Can someone pls give me the Dictionary meaning of BLEETING? Over sabi
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
a trial will convince any buyer
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Contact me today for what ever car you need, we have over 500 Nigeria used cars in our yards. Our cars are relatively cheap, clean and risk free. Visit our yard for selection & inspection of that car of your choice.

Call 08057595946 ( whatsapp ) or 08171920283 for physical inspection
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by Itulah(m): 4:29am On Jan 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
crappy cars .

kingreign:

You both should learn to mind your own business. This is someone else's thread, and it is not wise to come in here and speak thrash on his means of lively hood.
If you have any sort of queries or complaint, go create an opposing thread.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2018
Itulah:

You both should learn to mind your own business. This is someone else's thread, and it is not wise to come in here and speak thrash on someone else's means of lively hood.

smiles grin
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by kingreign(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Itulah:

You both should learn to mind your own business. This is someone else's thread, and it is not wise to come in here and speak thrash on someone else's means of lively hood.

grin
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Itulah:

Thank u my brother, u observed I never answered them cos they are kids...
So this is scrap abi?

3 Likes

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
I don't have time to floor NL with pix, it's only people that can't afford a car that talks too much about how a car is gud or bad.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by kingreign(m): 2:32am On Feb 03, 2018
To further prove my point that your organization sells crap cars I was in the market for a 2011/2012 E350 Mercedes, I went to your yard in Area 11 just behind TSWANYA PLAZA, I saw one E350 2012. Obviously it was same story. It was battered, one wheel missing and was on Jack stands, dust accumulated on the body, engine and interior, no battery, lots of interior trim pieces missing and some broken, some nasty documentation and they were asking I should buy the car as is with out testing. It was a real eyesore.
On leaving thru the gate a person (I couldn't tell if he was your staff or not) was foolishly over revving a Peugeot 406 in the name of trying to reverse it into the lot.

I was weak.

4 Likes

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by kingreign(m): 2:34am On Feb 03, 2018
fishbone11:

Thank u my brother, u observed I never answered them cos they are kids...
So this is scrap abi?

Kids but saying the obvious truth. Ask folks who knows
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by obi58: 3:00am On Feb 03, 2018
fishbone11:
I don't have time to floor NL with pix, it's only people that can't afford a car that talks too much about how a car is gud or bad.

Dear OP try and create a price list with full disclosure of the condition of your car offerings for more traffic and interest.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by dwas: 4:44am On Feb 03, 2018
Run away as fast as you can when you hear cars45. They are out to deceive you. My experience with them is terrible.
I bought a corolla 2009 @ 1.7m from them in January, 2018. Before purchase they refuse to present the true state of the car. You are only allow to move the car forward and back. You can't detect any defect in Gear, the legs of the car or the true state of whole drive train.

Current the car is still at the mechanic shop, complete drive train is bad costing over N180,000.00, AC systems costing N95,000.00, Electrical and gear systems still awaiting bill.

If I had been permitted to test drive the car. When I complained to them, their excuse was that I came with my mechanic for inspection.
Mechanic can't detect if gear is shifting without driving, neither will he detect a bad drive train.

Be warn. Run away. I am seriously regretting now

10 Likes

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by kingreign(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2018
dwas:
Run away as fast as you can when you hear cars45. They are out to deceive you. My experience with them is terrible.
I bought a corolla 2009 @ 1.7m from them in January, 2018. Before purchase they refuse to present the true state of the car. You are only allow to move the car forward and back. You can't detect any defect in Gear, the legs of the car or the true state of whole drive train.

Current the car is still at the mechanic shop, complete drive train is bad costing over N180,000.00, AC systems costing N95,000.00, Electrical and gear systems still awaiting bill.

If I had been permitted to test drive the car. When I complained to them, their excuse was that I came with my mechanic for inspection.
Mechanic can't detect if gear is shifting without driving, neither will he detect a bad drive train.

Such a terrible experience you're going thru. I can't wish my enemies such.

1 Like

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by kingreign(m): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2018
fishbone11:
You really lack manners, you're insultive and obviously immature and lack credibility.
Imagine the bullock you typed in the name of sensible argument up there?

If you want me to prove to you, I can sacrifice my money and time to go round all your car lots take pictures of your cars and prove that they're dead metals you're selling.

1 Like

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2018
kingreign:

You really lack manners, you're insultive and obviously immature and lack credibility.
Imagine the bullock you typed in the name of sensible argument up there?

If you want me to prove to you, I can sacrifice my money and time to go round all your car lots take pictures of your cars and prove that they're dead metals you're selling.
Like I said I don't have time for Unserious people who don't have money to buy a car. Stop boasting and prove to the world by taking pictures of our cars. I will be waiting for u here.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2018
dwas:

I'm so sorry for what u are passing through. The truth is this, our cars have car reports which will tell u about the actual conditions of the car before purchase and it is mandated for the dealer to show u the report or better still ask for the car report. I want to clear one thing here sir, I believe u are not aware that u have every right to ask for the car report and if not given, it is now the fault of the dealer that sold the car to u to take responsibility. And again, these are Nigeria used cars that people sell to us and we resell the same car without any repair done but must have proper conducted our check by our reputable and professional Technicians that give a near 100% details about the conditions of the cars. Theses we have to show any potential buyer and prepare his/her mind about what to fix in the car.
There is no where in the country when u want to buy a car that a comprehensive car report is shown to u that tells u about the present condition of the car, it is only our company that does so. So my brother I'm so sorry about the situation.
PLEASE, take a look up and see instructions asking u to request for car report & also for u to come along with yr mechanic/Technician to double check the car before purchase.

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2018
fishbone11:

I'm so sorry for what u are passing through. The truth is this, our cars have car reports which will tell u about the actual conditions of the car before purchase and it is mandated for the dealer to show u the report or better still ask for the car report. I want to clear one thing here sir, I believe u are not aware that u have every right to ask for the car report and if not given, it is now the fault of the dealer that sold the car to u to take responsibility. And again, these are Nigeria used cars that people sell to us and we resell the same car without any repair done but must have proper conducted our check by our reputable and professional Technicians that give a near 100% details about the conditions of the cars. Theses we have to show any potential buyer and prepare his/her mind about what to fix in the car.
There is no where in the country when u want to buy a car that a comprehensive car report is shown to u that tells u about the present condition of the car, it is only our company that does so. So my brother I'm so sorry about the situation.
PLEASE, take a look up and see instructions asking u to request for car report & also for u to come along with yr mechanic/Technician to double check the car before purchase.

How do you test a car you cannot drive?

1 Like

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

My brother, those saying they were not allowed to test are not saying the truth, u have every right to test drive the car and if not satisfy u back out. Request to test drive the car not just seeing the report.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

And again, because of limited space in the yard, u might find it difficult to test drive not that u are not allowed to test drive.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by dcole73: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2018
Must test driving be done in the yard alone?

And if so, for the sake of your business, why not create a special drive area specifically for testing.? Yes, it may have to be like a plane's runway.

Believe me, these negative vibes (whether true or untrue) are not good for your business at all. The effects, you will only see in the long run.

Mr. Fishbone, Pls think about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by dcole73: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Imagine I want to buy a fairly used TV and the seller tells me:

"OGA no light and due to limited fuel in the gen, you can only switch on the TV. You cannot tune stations or test the AV or hdmi inputs".

Straight out, I won't buy.

Bad business .

Op, think about this.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

*SOLD**SOLD*Prestigious 2008 Model Honda Civic iv-tec / Registered Ford Explorer 2012:3.3m. / Cheap 2003 Tokunbo Toyota Camry Sport For Sale, Clean And Smooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.