Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

What I Eat In A Day To Loose Weight On The Ketogenic Diet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What I Eat In A Day To Loose Weight On The Ketogenic Diet (478 Views)

Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) / How I Cured Diabetes In One Year With The Ketogenic Diet. / Ketogenic Diet Explained - How To Lose Weight With A Keto Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Eat In A Day To Loose Weight On The Ketogenic Diet by Radiatullah: 2:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Hey everyone, The Keto diet is getting more popular recently and some people are confused and don't know what type of foods to eat or what meals to have. I show a typical full day of eating on the ketogenic diet in my recent video. Check it out and i hope it helps you create your own meals or it gives you inspiration. One of my mottos on the keto diet is simplicity especially when starting out. Once you begin to experiment with too much stuff , then you start going over calories and macros and all that which you do not want because you will not get the best results.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxYjPtnTS6c

Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help / This Is How I Destroy Men...! / Five Star Mattress Pad With Fitted Skirt - Hypoallergenic Mattress Cover Made In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.