Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His 'footwear' Step Out For An Event (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His 'footwear' Step Out For An Event (photos) (1210 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His 'footwear' Step Out For An Event (photos) by levrin: 5:01am On Dec 20, 2017
GistMore.com

The Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi stepped out recently for an event rocking this black fluffy footwear and we can't get our eyes off it.

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/emir-kano-sanusi-lamido-footwear-step-event-photos

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His 'footwear' Step Out For An Event (photos) by levrin: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His 'footwear' Step Out For An Event (photos) by tchimatic(m): 5:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Idiot!!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His 'footwear' Step Out For An Event (photos) by femolacqua(m): 6:08am On Dec 20, 2017
I'm guessing he is tired of wearing shoes, cos most of the times they end up been covered in dust even if polished. Everywhere in Nigeria is filled with sand.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His 'footwear' Step Out For An Event (photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2017
I'm NORTH western I'm CULTURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His 'footwear' Step Out For An Event (photos) by Samusu(m): 6:24am On Dec 20, 2017
I'm NORTH Central, and I am LIBERAL Cultured
MasViews:
I'm NORTH western I'm CULTURE
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His 'footwear' Step Out For An Event (photos) by kodyx(f): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2017
I am guessing he borrowed it from big bird of Saseme street.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His 'footwear' Step Out For An Event (photos) by izospindle(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2017
thats gud use of animal skin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido And His 'footwear' Step Out For An Event (photos) by AdaFonju: 4:42am On Dec 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

History Of Sepeteri In Oyo State / Words Of Our Elders - Add Your Own Contribution / Egypt, Nigeria, Peru And Other Countries Want Their Cultural Artifacts Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.