Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once (1661 Views)

HP 635 Notebook PC 15.6" In Abuja | Kaduna For #33,000 [ SOLD √√√ ] / Cheap HP 635 For Sale At 38k / Neat Hp 635 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once by herveze: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning to all nairalanders,pls I need ur help on my laptop hp 635 not turn on since last week Friday,I have tried all what I know about laptop repair,I av checked it RAM,I even tried another RAM but it still the same problem,I went to one laptop repairer around my area,he told me that I need to change the processor and if it is not processor problem then it will be the motherboard problem and I will need to buy another Motherboard or I should buy another laptop,pls I need ur help if u have any idea of what can cause the problem and the solution because I don't trust the engineer
Re: Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once by tstx(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2017
your motherboard is becoming weak.... take it to a repairman. he will fix ur problem for less than 2k..... but the problem go come back sha unless u change the mothwrboard

1 Like

Re: Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once by herveze: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2017
Thanks for the info,but are u sure the repairer will take less than 2k to repair motherboard problem,if u think so pls can u introduce me to any laptop repairer you know in Ibadan
Re: Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once by BetaTechnicians: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2017
herveze:
Good morning to all nairalanders,pls I need ur help on my laptop hp 635 not turn on since last week Friday,I have tried all what I know about laptop repair,I av checked it RAM,I even tried another RAM but it still the same problem,I went to one laptop repairer around my area,he told me that I need to change the processor and if it is not processor problem then it will be the motherboard problem and I will need to buy another Motherboard or I should buy another laptop,pls I need ur help if u have any idea of what can cause the problem and the solution because I don't trust the engineer

One blink error is a cpu issue but most times the cpu may still be Ok and you'll just have to change the motherboard.

1 Like

Re: Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once by herveze: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2017
BetaTechnicians:

One blink error is a cpu issue but most times the cpu may still be Ok and you'll just have to change the motherboard.

Thanks, what do u think I should do first? Should I first change the cpu/processor or I should just go straight and change the motherboard? And aw much do u think both will cost me?
Re: Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once by BetaTechnicians: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2017
herveze:

Thanks, what do u think I should do first? Should I first change the cpu/processor or I should just go straight and change the motherboard? And aw much do u think both will cost me?
Get someone with a similar processor, test your processor on his board or you test his on your board. That would give an insight to what exactly is wrong.
Re: Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once by felixdanielthed(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Which of d processors are u using is it intel or amd, solution is doing a board reflow or change of processor
Re: Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once by herveze: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2017
felixdanielthed:
Which of d processors are u using is it intel or amd, solution is doing a board reflow or change of processor
Thanks,I don't know if it is Intel or amd but can u tell me aw to check whether it is Intel or amd?
Re: Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once by herveze: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2017
Pls can u direct me to any competent computer repairer in Ibadan
Re: Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once by sotall(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2017
herveze:
Pls can u direct me to any competent computer repairer in Ibadan
your laptop uses an AMD motherboard. The video chips on it is probably failing . The best solution is to change the motherboard to Intel.
Re: Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once by herveze: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2017
sotall:
your laptop uses an AMD motherboard. The video chips on it is probably failing . The best solution is to change the motherboard to Intel.
Thanks,how much do u think it will cost me

(1) (Reply)

SOLD OUT!!! Dell Vostro 3360, Core i3, 320gb Hard Drive,4gb RAM, @45k / Hp Folio Elitebook 1040 G3 16gb Ram 256ssd / Paint Shop Pro 8 Tutorial Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.