Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute (46038 Views)

Innoson Group Vs Gtbank : 30 Key Points You Need To Know About Their Dispute / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 40 Key Points From Gtbank's Version Of What Caused Dispute / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by narutop: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Awoo88:

In the face of court records, GTB have nothing to say except look for another allegation to hung on him.
You dey mind that one, they are just looking for a way to tribalise the issue. Pls avoid his likes
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by norris123(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
horsepower101:

Lol. All Banks will be begging him to transfer his accounts to them. Remember this case is not about bank loans rather its about deposits. Stinking idiot.

Innoson is not banking with them again, he's with Diamond bank thats his company account now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by alhajisocrates: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Has Innosen Motors paid back their loan?
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by kelechi17(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
bakynes:
I have never in my life heard a case where a complainant will win in court and the court asked the defendant to pay compensation and the defendant will use police to arrest the complainant.

The man is not telling us the full gist, he must have forged some documents that he presented at the court.

We still need to hear from GTB.
He forged documents and he has been winning all the court cases against Gtb ..even in ibadan court @afonja enclave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by vertueptime: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

No bank ll do this Mr man

Is only Innoson a business man in Nigeria

There over 200000 businesses in Nigeria and abroad with their Accounts with GTbank, why would a bank do such a thing

He is a fraudster

Go to punch website to read more comprehensive report and see how this fraudster swindled that bank

The only thief here is Innoson who used fake documents to obtain a Loan of N2.4B which he failed to service

He thought it was those days that all our billionaires and millionaires ll borrow money from the banks and refused to pay.

It’s high time Nigeria banks begin to take drastic measures against these guys

My brother iv been cheated several times by gtb, last one was a dispense error, which they claimed it didnt happen, i then asked them how my account dropped from the last balance and they couldnt explain, they showed me rubbish statements and false info. I made transaction on a sunday and they claimed i did it on a thurs even then with out ant facts , for 3 months i had to raise a complain to cbn and copied gtb before they refunded me. Useless bank

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
sweerychick:
I guess both innoson and GTB have a personal issue

gtbank is at fault here, they will either go under or the political class will wade in to settle both parties.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by gideonvalor98(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Most of Nigerian banks are cooperate thieves-wearing suit upandan mtcheww..all they know is to be declaring fraudulent profits at the end of every business year.They won't give the public loan with low interest yet, they will still be deducting your money with them through various and unreasonable ways..sigh! don't thing the criteria used in giving them license is that stringent.If they like make den go bankrupt, make then pay that man him money asap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Obidon042: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is pure witchhunting, but I believe at the end, God will be your muscle.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by naija911: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
The Igbo sentiments being expressed in some social media circles on the EFCC arrest of Innonson Motors chairman is perhaps not necessary

As explained by EFCC he was arrested for jumping bail. No one should be above the law.

Kingsley1000:
BIAFRA IS OUR LAST HOPE...for those campaigning for atikuchukwu,thunder fire you
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by jrusky(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'm really sorry for innoson to be honest all these Nigeria banks are smart institutional fraudster. I can not trust them a bit I knew they can do what innoson accused GTB of.

Let GTB pay innoson immediately all these power tussles they are playing won't help. Gtb must pay innoson I can not trust Gtb because I had have similar issue with Gtb before I had to shut down the account and bluffed the pooh bank to go yo hell for charging my account illegally despite I have no loan with them.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Brushless: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
abdeiz:
These banks think they can just bully anybody
They have been having their way since the day Bank was first established in Nigeria. Ever wonder how so many businessmen have gone bankrupt in Nigeria? No matter how well you service your account with them, you may not live to finish paying back your loan.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by maestroferddi: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
The fear of Innoson is the beginning of wisdom for GT Bank.

This man Innocent Chukwuma is one bad-ass nigger. He is what the Igbos call "atakata eluo".

The way this case is unfolding the only people will come worse off is GT Bank. Their reputation is taking a serious hit.

The smart move should be to engage Innoson in an out-of-court settlement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
kudosamass:
GTB is on a speed lane to self destruct. As a Bank, this is the most unwise method to settle this type matter. Many companies will certainly think twice before any serious engagement with GTB, even if the Bank is right. The reputation of the Bank will continue to nosedive as long as this case lingers.

For now, it is very clear to all that the Bank is desperate to avoid this payment so as not to go bankrupt. Should the Supreme Court uphold the decision of the Appeal Court, the general public might go into panic withdraws which may likely collapse the Bank finally.

Whichever way this matter ends, the Bank will be the looser because of the negative public awareness created by the case which the Bank invited on itself.
I wish them luck shaaaa!
Story. Na CBN go pay last last.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
horsepower101:

Are you sure you are an Igbo? Something about your comment is off. No right thinking igbo man talks like you. Anyway everyone is igbo online these days.

You are talking rubbish. Its people like you that make everyone assume all igbos reason like goats. By right thinking igbo man you mean i ought to agree with your flawed logic?

Please get upgraded bro the world is moving past noise making , people are becoming strategic in reasoning now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by naija911: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Well, thankfully, Nigerians are already doing that. I mean, who even drives Innoson?!
Osucoward:

Boycott innoson....Fraudster and low quality cars.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by maisauki: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
BIAFRA IS OUR LAST HOPE...for those campaigning for atikuchukwu,thunder fire you
d loan GTB gave out to innoson was gotten from Nigeria.
In simple language, explain to us how companies in your Biafra would be able to get such an amount when finally you got your Biafra
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Mrnakeina(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:

May the next 4 years of your life be like the first 4years of Buhari's administration... Amen?
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by naija911: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
After you finish shouting INNOSON, you will still go and buy spider.....Na wa oooo

sisisioge:
Na wa o, the only indigenous car plant we have in naija is being robbed and bullied under the watch of Bihari like this! Hian! Nigeria is really messed up!
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

He is a fraudster

He forged all the documents he used to obtain a loan of N2.4 billion.

This is the story he is not telling everyone

Wait until GTbank tell you how this criminal swindle them with fake documents.

He didn’t Service his debt as oppose what he is saying

That guy ll be sent to over 100years in prison if this crime was committed in USA.

It’s a federal crime in USA.

Well , I cant support or disprove your claim. GTB will need to come out with their version of events

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by mysteryman2014: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
But this kind of judgement form the court nawa o. Hope the judges never factor their own share inside o.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Viergeachar: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hedonistically:

At least he did not pee in his pyjamas like that richest Yoruba 'businessman' Mike Adenuga did in 2006, when the EFCC zombies came knocking at his door in Victoria Island. After playing hide and seek for hours, your foremost Yoruba businessman Adenuga was bundled out of his wardrobe where he was hiding like a wall gecko, with his boxers and pyjamas drenched in urine out of fear.

After crying and begging in detention for 4 days, and after the likes of General David Jemibewon and Oba Sikiru Adetona (Awujale of Ijebu Kingdom) begged on his behalf, he was released on bail, only for him to scamper away wearing only his boxers to Ghana... Where he remained in hiding until Obasanjo left power and Yar'dua and Jonathan pitied him and asked him to return.

Innoson would not be such a coward. It's not the Eastern way to be such a coward.

Load of delusion inspired bunkum.

Mtcheeeew
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by inkon: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Now I can boldly say that GTBank is at fault here. Rather than beg Innoson for a soft landing, they resort to evil ways to avoid paying their debts.

I'm gonna take back my assets from them because of this.

You better do.

They fraudulently deducted N12,321.90 from my account 4 months ago. They had been doing things like that but this was the highest figure of all.

I approached their branch to enquire the reason behind that deduction.

They gave some silly excuses like service charge and all that nonsense. I had to insist that they must revert that money.

Two months down the line, the money was still trapped with them.

I simply went back and closed my account with them.

GTB is fraudulent. Every year, they declare bogus earning but the money is actually stolen from their customers because they know most of us have not time to seek legal redress.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by inkon: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
IBRAHIM203:
Abeg let me go and withdraw my money from GTB before they deduct the remaining small money i have, i no fit shout. i don't have to settle police ooo

They dealt with me and I was left with no option than to close my account there.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by naija911: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
According to the anti-graft body,EFCC , his arrest followed his refusal to honour invitation by the Commission having earlier jumped an administrative bail granted him in a case being investigated by the Capital Market and Insurance Fraud Unit of the Commission's Lagos office.

kudosamass:
GTB is on a speed lane to self destruct. As a Bank, this is the most unwise method to settle this type matter. Many companies will certainly think twice before any serious engagement with GTB, even if the Bank is right. The reputation of the Bank will continue to nosedive as long as this case lingers.

For now, it is very clear to all that the Bank is desperate to avoid this payment so as not to go bankrupt. Should the Supreme Court uphold the decision of the Appeal Court, the general public might go into panic withdraws which may likely collapse the Bank finally.

Whichever way this matter ends, the Bank will be the looser because of the negative public awareness created by the case which the Bank invited on itself.
I wish them luck shaaaa!
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by naija911: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Luckly i am sure GTB investors are smart people who know fake news when they see one. Because all this innoson claim is complete nonsense by a man who doesn't want to pay his debt.

humilitypays:
Those working with GTBank should prepare for retrenchment come 2018 because this case has already damaged GTBank's image and people will now have trust issues with them which will lead to lots of top GTBank investors and customers possibly withdrawing their investment and assets....let's watch and see....mass retrenchment loading at Gtbank cry cry cry
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by sultanodudua: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
naija911:
Luckly i am sure GTB investors are smart people who know fake news when they see one. Because all this innoson claim is complete nonsense by a man who doesn't want to pay his debt.

When the supreme court rules in innoson's favour, your rantings will change to innoson wants to take over gtb through the back door. Continue believing lagos ibadan tabloid.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Lalaska(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
I really feel for this guy. Despite the several legal battles and very harsh economic environment, the man is still resilient and has continued with his manufacture of made in Nigeria cars.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by drnoel: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
sweerychick:
I guess both innoson and GTB have a personal issue

By the time this is done, innoson will own GTB singlehandedly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by FullDepth1: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
I read this last night and it came with court reference numbers and hard verifiable facts. Little wonder GTB hasn't issued any official statement since yesterday. The courts will double their N10bil debt to innoson motors if they are found culpable of this illegality.

The beauty of it all is that after trying to exploit the weak Nigerian system to avoid paying the debts, they will demand for a roundtable peaceful resolution.

Come and read more so you won't be ignorant. Your ignorance is reducing this forum to an arena where naked children play under the moonlight.

**Edit: Innoson demanded for 22%interest on the N500+mil which was wrongfully deducted from his account but GT, after acknowledging the error, wanted to pay 7%...thats the crux of the matter. 22% of N500mil+ is less than N120mil. This is what GTB refused to pay and were negotiating for 7% which was like N35mil. Now because of the difference btw N120mil and N35mil which is less than N90mil, GTB was dragged to court and has now incurred an overhead of N6bil as at now; and after the supreme court judgement, could rise to N10bil!

They even insulted the High court at Ibadan on the process which angered the Appeallate court and they increased the money GTB was meant to repay.

With the bad publicity and the incurred depts, this case is such a messy one that GTB needs to fire their entire legal department. For a disagreement as little as N90mil, they have incurred billions of debts and bad reputation. What wisdom is there?

It is called Penny-Wise, Pound-Foolish...
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Badgers14:

You have forgotten this is 9ja. Some one can have army or police bundle another person up and throw them in jail because they had misunderstandings.
no be small thing my brother, we still dey very far from civilization cry undecided
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Charly68: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
GTB wants to try Omo Ibo unknown to them that brain pass brain ..you can see the sue here and there ...that man will never give up until the bank pays what he is claiming ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beatrice Nkechi Ejere's Burial: Cubana Hotel Manager Buries Mother In Style / Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App? / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.