Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (540 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by shollish(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2017
This snake was unluckily crossing the main busy road of lokoja when a bus ran over it on purpose. See Pixs below
cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by leverage(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Ehen? Wet in you want make we come do?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Sleekydee(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2017
anoda adder falls a victim to nairaland agents
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by mazimee(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2017
leverage:
Ehen? Wet in you want make we come do?

You say? Is like you are new on Nairaland? Snake are gold here on Nairaland. Modify your post before Lalasticlala the snake master sees it.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by leverage(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2017
mazimee:

You say? Is like you are new on Nairaland? Snake are gold here on Nairaland. Modify your post before Lalasticlala the snake master sees it.
Mtchew no go find work dey oppress innocent creatures for there
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by mazimee(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2017
leverage:

Mtchew no go find work dey oppress innocent creatures for there

Do I look like the OP? Is like you had a not so good sleep last night.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by leverage(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2017
mazimee:

Do I look like the OP? Is like you had a not so good sleep last night.

Na ur mama no sleep well

(1) (Reply)

Tech Check Out The Beautifully Minimalist Bikes Apple Designed For Its $5 Billio / . / Solar Panel In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.