Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) (36426 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Many Soldiers Killed, Dozens Injured As Insurgents Invade Base In Borno / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by resurgentxtian4: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Michhy123:
Majority are not Muslims..... Even if some that are Muslims are not the educated ones..... U think this act doesn't affect them as well

What have liberal Muslims done to denounce Islamic terrorism worldwide?

The road will the tough from now on because the developed world has realized the danger Islam poses to western civilization. I laugh when people say when Donald Trump leaves power, things will go back to normal.

The truth is that the Americans will vote a complete idiot as President as long as such person promises to protect the nation from Islamic terrorism. The same goes for much of Europe and the South of Nigeria. We will all slug it out from now going forward.

1 Like

Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by Habyz(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

When I see you display your religious bigotry, I am always disappointed and reinforces my belief that any liberal Muslim can be turned into a jihadist killing machine in just a short time. You are a brilliant man, do not go to waste because of Islam.
How is he going to waste because of Islam?
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by Habyz(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
dannytoe:
with this, no need for 1bn$ loan to fight bokoharam.
Are you serious?
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by Inyinese(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fake news
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by Habyz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

What have liberal Muslims done to denounce Islamic terrorism worldwide?

The road will the tough from now on because the developed world has realized the danger Islam poses to western civilization. I laugh when people say when Donald Trump leaves power, things will go back to normal.

The truth is that the Americans will vote a complete idiot as President as long as such person promises to protect the nation from Islamic terrorism. The same goes for much of Europe and the South of Nigeria. We will all slug it out from now going forward.
First of all there is absolutely nothing like Islamic terrorism. Islam is a peaceful religion that doesn't support terrorism and every time some asshole commits a crime and shouts God is great in Arabic(Allahu Akbar) It doesn't necessarily mean he/she is a Muslim. There are millions of non-muslims who have done worse and no-one has ever attributed the wrong doings to there religion.

1 Like

Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by thunderbabs: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

The tin tire me ooo.

You b terrorist, u dey run.

I tot Kanu would make a difference but no, he took the same option.

Lol... Kanu no geh liver b4 na....na hin gullible pple wey no even bow b4 Ojukwu d Lion, wey go dey bow b4 am Mk am tink say he bin geh liver...buh Dem Shekarau, I no knw wen deir liver start to dey cut like dz oo....na so earth sweet reach? shocked
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by resurgentxtian4: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Habyz:

First of all there is absolutely nothing like Islamic terrorism. Islam is a peaceful religion that doesn't support terrorism and every time some asshole commits a crime and shouts God is great in Arabic(Allahu Akbar) It doesn't necessarily mean he/she is a Muslim. There are millions of non-muslims who have done worse and no-one has ever attributed the wrong doings to there religion.

You can keep lying to yourself. The whole world cannot be wrong about a religion. Just keep off from my mentions.
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by Habyz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You can keep lying to yourself. The whole world cannot be wrong about a religion. Just keep off from my mentions.
Yeah the whole world cannot be wrong about a religion but it can chose to ignore the truth.
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by Barnabaseloka(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Before you know wha's happening, the news will become 'Boko Haram members ambushed soldiers'
God help the soldiers
To earn money without giving out your hard-earned money to anyone, check my profile signature for link. Seeing is believing
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by maclatunji: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

When I see you display your religious bigotry, I am always disappointed and reinforces my belief that any liberal Muslim can be turned into a jihadist killing machine in just a short time. You are a brilliant man, do not go to waste because of Islam.

Was your opinion meant to matter to me in the first place? You and your opinion can go sell it at Jankara market. #LOL
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by penta(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
maclatunji:
The Military High Command needs to craft a strategy to finally destroy the remnants of these terrorists while the intelligence agencies neutralize their network.

Very thoughtful of you. Thumb up!
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by bidyahaya(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
nototribalist:
Same weapons and vehicles that some Fulani terrorist in the Nigerian Army gave them.

Goodluck Jonathan was a fooll, he would have sacked all Muslims from the army when he had the chance. Look at how the army and Fulani herdsmen are tactically killing Christains in the whole middle belt region.
Oga you can lie oooo
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by newoffer: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Boko Haram is a game. The handlers will continue to make new recruitment since the system is paying off. They kill more Muslims now.
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
@POLITICSNGR

Below is a statement from the Nigerian army;

"In continuation of Operation DEEP PUNCH 2, designed to smoke out Boko Haram terrorists inhabiting remote islands in Lake Chad basin lying within Nigerian territory, troops of 8 Division, Nigerian Army, on Operation LAFIYA DOLE, supported by soldiers of the Armed Forces Strike Group have inflicted heavy casualty on Boko Haram terrorists.

The operation which commenced about 2 weeks ago was proceeded by coordinated air and artillery bombardment of islands and localities occupied by terrorists, and from where they sneak into Magumeri, Kauram and other locations to loot property and attack security personnel and villagers.

So far, 20 terrorists have been killed, captured 17 others, while over 100 elderly men, women and children have been rescued. Preliminary investigation has revealed that a large number of the rescued persons were held against their will and forced to work in farms under life-threatening conditions and penurious wages. More investigation and interviews will be conducted before the rescued persons are handed over for further action.

The operation which is ongoing has yielded handsomely as terrorists abandon vehicles, arms and ammunition, as well as assorted equipment when troops swooped on them. The troops also recovered 1Mercedes Benz Truck,
3 Toyota Land Cruiser Gun Trucks, 5 AK-47 Riffles, 3 Fabrique Nationals (FN) Riffles, 2 G3 Rifles and 1 Pump Action Rifle. Other items include 1 Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) tube, 2 Bombs, 2 Very High Frequency (VHF) Radios and 1 Night Vision Goggles.

The troops also recovered 55 Rounds of 5.56 X 45mm ammunition, 5 Bangalore Torpedo, Two 120mm Mortar Bombs, 1000 Rounds of 7.62mm Ball Metal Link Ammunition, 55 Rounds of 7.62mm Ammunition and 108 Rounds of 12.7mm Ammunition with links, as well as 2 memory cards, 2 Hydraulic Jacks and a 1.5 Amp Battery.

It is heartwarming to note we have not lost any life among our troops so far. However, 6 soldiers sustained various injuries and have since been evacuated for prompt medical attention."

Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/20/army-inflicts-heavy-damage-boko-haram-insurgents-flee-abandon-weaponsphotos/

Useless stories.

Boko haram are still holding territories in Nigeria and that is why over 2.5 million people are presently in IDP camps.

On a daily basis, Soldiers are still being killed by boko haram

1 Like

Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by sheffyUTD(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Stop this insult please, displaying a rickety vehicle and rusted arms, you called this heavy damage
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by frankyychiji(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Terminator1234g:

Your mumu don evolve
WHY UNA LIKE TO DEY DUSTURB MUSLIMS LIKE THIS?
WE TELL UNA WATIN DEY BUT UNA STILL DEY IGNORANT
THE BASTARDS TERRORIST DEY KILL MOSTLY MUSLIMS
BUT UNA WAY NO WAN SEE 2018 GO DEY INSULT US. FOR WHY PLEASE?
When they killing only Christians you didn't type in capital letters.

1 Like

Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by NNAMDIII(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Their mother, why won't they run ? cool
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by ElCapone(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nototribalist:
Same weapons and vehicles that some Fulani terrorist in the Nigerian Army gave them.

Goodluck Jonathan was a fooll, he would have sacked all Muslims from the army when he had the chance. Look at how the army and Fulani herdsmen are tactically killing Christains in the whole middle belt region.
e enter am
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by mathew247: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
abandon wetin? if dem dash me that truck...I no go touch am...na so dem go dey open their mouth till boko boys strike again.
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
where are their corpse buhari is a mad goat TUFIAKWA
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by mechanics(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
nice one, I wish the officers quick recovery.
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by Caseless: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
maclatunji:

Let us see you in Aso Rock. Nairaland has become the home of the most inept and delusional set of people.
I give up on them.
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by brownhawk: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Terminator1234g:
And IPOB LEADERS BE DECEIVING THEM SINCE 1967. ANIMALS WAILERS. CRIMINALS.
HATERS
NUISANCES
GULLIBE....
PEOPLE OF WHITE POWDER
E-RATS
you forgot their greatest title

Piss drinkers

1 Like

Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by BudeYahooCom: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Terminator1234g:
And IPOB LEADERS BE DECEIVING THEM SINCE 1967. ANIMALS WAILERS. CRIMINALS.
HATERS
NUISANCES
GULLIBE....
PEOPLE OF WHITE POWDER
E-RATS

This one muslim agbari don vibrate again.
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by Haykinx98(m): 1:24am On Dec 21, 2017
Judging by ur name, ion need to say much
Re: Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) by sissoko22(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

This is what you muslims seek to do. You want to obsfucate the facts till you further your Islamization plans to a point of no return.
Islamization islamization islamization bla bla bla........
I've been hearing this along as 13-15yrs or so. Nothing has change, you no why? You're living in a fantasy world, where you don't have to think for yourself but believing in lies and falsehood spread by Islamamphobians news agencies. Govget a life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 / Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) / More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.